• hannah0872
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 9119
=X

TongYi @ ZIKZIN MAN in Guangzhou China :wahaha

IMG_20140929_175801.jpg

credit as tagged :kiss1:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, mnori80, annanabanana97, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98897

Good Morning GeunShin Family! So Nice To See Everyone Supporting Each One.

Loyalty, Love, Being Fun, Truth Are Some Of The Ingredience That Keep This Thread Last Untill Now And Counting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, mnori80, hannah0872, annanabanana97, aandreacruz86, theaaharper

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98906

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6788
:onhot:

Hallu Hallu GeunShin Family!

IMG_20140929_181046.jpg

ctto :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, mnori80, hannah0872, annanabanana97, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98907

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star

Shin Hye in Korea Showbiz Star Chronicle (Arirang)

credits to the uploader :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, mnori80, hannah0872, annanabanana97, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98909

• aandreacruz86
  • Gold Star

ac17.jpg

ctto :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, arisu, mnori80, hannah0872, annanabanana97, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98919

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
Good afternoon my loving geunshins family :-V

just drop by to share our couple similarities which i got from fb

credit to uploaders

shyPicsArt_1412052434636.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by sakura2503.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98921

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
Sakura You Might Want To Analyz This Interview.

I Remember Someone Who Leaves Alone And Is Willing To Do HouseHold Chores :wahaha

Credits To Wintercherub

ParkShinHye‬ Special Taiwan Interview~
-
Q: Of all dramas, which male lead's personality does Park Shin Hye like most?
Lulu: Because there are too many dramas, so on this board, there's a different character for each male lead, wanna ask Park Shin Hye which type of guys do you like?
PSH: Actually for every character in each drama, they all had their own uniqueness & are all very charismatic, hence to choose one, (I) feel it's very difficult
Lulu: For example like Jang Geun Suk..this is more domineering..then Jung Yong Hwa is more towards warm type..warm guy..and Lee Minho is the type who loves you in regardless of everything~ Just an example these few types of characteristic of guys..these 3 types..
Huai Qiu: A rough description of type.. It seems to be difficult to choose..if for me, I would feel it's tough to make a choice too...
Lulu: What are you doing?
Huai Qiu: yeah...can't I choose for her?!
PSH: I much prefer guys who are gracious & amiable yet manly type~
Lulu: Hmm...gracious & amiable yet manly?! Jung Yong Hwa?
Huai Qiu: Jung Yong Hwa ssi?
Lulu: (Jung Yong Hwa) He's gracious & amiable~
PSH: In between Hwang Tae Kyung & Kim Tan~
Lulu: Mixed?! Because felt that he (Hwang Tae Kyun) is a bit bad..when I saw Hwang Tae Kyun & Kim Woo Bin bullying Park Shin Hye, I always felt extremely angry
PSH: Really?!
Huai Qiu: So you like guys who are a bit bad?
PSH: Bad guys though (they are) bad, but him being bad is all because of me too, thinking of me..hence actually it's not that detestable
~ Huai Qiu serenade a confession song to Park Shin Hye "You are my Angel~"
~ Shin Hye wishes to work with Jay Chou if there's chance..it doesn't matter tat Jay is getting married as it won't affect work

~ Park Shin Hye likes guys who will take initiative to do household chores too..

~ Park Shin Hye likes eating all kinds of fruits...but if really would to choose from table..she chose Grapefruit ^^
~ Huai Qiu gets flustered when Shin Hye looked at him & said "你是我的心肝宝 (You're my precious darling)" ^^
~ When asked if Huai Qiu looked very different from Lee Minho..Shin Hye said she felt Huai Qiu looks more like Kang Min Hyuk of CNBLUE when she first saw him as both have single eyelids & have very kind eyes expression~ ^^
~ Park Shin Hye gifted both hosts a fan each..citing that it will be useful since Taiwan is hot now~
~'The 2 hosts..Huai Qiu & Lulu getting real excited to meet their goddess..Park Shin Hye~ ^^
[VIDEO : www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrnbatt0.html?src=sharemodclk131212]
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by theaaharper.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, gayusukhye, mnori80, hannah0872, annanabanana97, aandreacruz86, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98926

• sakura2503
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1407
theaaharper wrote:
Sakura You Might Want To Analyz This Interview.

I Remember Someone Who Leaves Alone And Is Willing To Do HouseHold Chores :wahaha

Credits To Wintercherub

ParkShinHye‬ Special Taiwan Interview~
-
Q: Of all dramas, which male lead's personality does Park Shin Hye like most?
Lulu: Because there are too many dramas, so on this board, there's a different character for each male lead, wanna ask Park Shin Hye which type of guys do you like?
PSH: Actually for every character in each drama, they all had their own uniqueness & are all very charismatic, hence to choose one, (I) feel it's very difficult
Lulu: For example like Jang Geun Suk..this is more domineering..then Jung Yong Hwa is more towards warm type..warm guy..and Lee Minho is the type who loves you in regardless of everything~ Just an example these few types of characteristic of guys..these 3 types..
Huai Qiu: A rough description of type.. It seems to be difficult to choose..if for me, I would feel it's tough to make a choice too...
Lulu: What are you doing?
Huai Qiu: yeah...can't I choose for her?!
PSH: I much prefer guys who are gracious & amiable yet manly type~
Lulu: Hmm...gracious & amiable yet manly?! Jung Yong Hwa?
Huai Qiu: Jung Yong Hwa ssi?
Lulu: (Jung Yong Hwa) He's gracious & amiable~
Lulu: Mixed?! Because felt that he (Hwang Tae Kyun) is a bit bad..when I saw Hwang Tae Kyun & Kim Woo Bin bullying Park Shin Hye, I always felt extremely angry
PSH: Really?!
Huai Qiu: So you like guys who are a bit bad?
PSH: Bad guys though (they are) bad, but him being bad is all because of me too, thinking of me..hence actually it's not that detestable
~ Huai Qiu serenade a confession song to Park Shin Hye "You are my Angel~"
~ Shin Hye wishes to work with Jay Chou if there's chance..it doesn't matter tat Jay is getting married as it won't affect work

~ Park Shin Hye likes guys who will take initiative to do household chores too..

~ Park Shin Hye likes eating all kinds of fruits...but if really would to choose from table..she chose Grapefruit ^^
~ Huai Qiu gets flustered when Shin Hye looked at him & said "你是我的心肝宝 (You're my precious darling)" ^^
~ When asked if Huai Qiu looked very different from Lee Minho..Shin Hye said she felt Huai Qiu looks more like Kang Min Hyuk of CNBLUE when she first saw him as both have single eyelids & have very kind eyes expression~ ^^
~ Park Shin Hye gifted both hosts a fan each..citing that it will be useful since Taiwan is hot now~
~'The 2 hosts..Huai Qiu & Lulu getting real excited to meet their goddess..Park Shin Hye~ ^^
[/quote] @thea, hehehe...i'm not so good at analyzing statements.. i just share my pov... [b]PSH: I much prefer guys who are gracious & amiable yet manly type PSH: In between Hwang Tae Kyung & Kim Tan~ PSH: Bad guys though (they are) bad, but him being bad is all because of me too, thinking of me..hence actually it's not that detestable [b]~ Park Shin Hye likes guys who will take initiative to do household chores too..[/b][b] i like the 3 statements above..its come from Hye herself..her words thats mean its her feeling & thinking. (1) she prefer a good man but with a bit of naughty/bad character ...may b to her as human nobody is perfect. (2) she like the guy who have the quality of Tae Kyung & Kim Tan. Lets analyze Tae Kyung & Kim Tan character:- * Tae Kyung - perfectionist, clean freak, arrogant but despite all the negative character he is caring & protective. Deep hurt inside due to his mom abudant him. A slow guy in term of realize about his feeling to Minam. * Kim Tan - rich guy, bullying, outspoken & so much in love to eun sang, try very hard to protect eun sang/dominant.Deep hurt inside due to his mom is just a mistress to his father & rejection by his hyung. She said she like the guy with both character of Tae Kung + Kim Tan. Suk in his previous interview said that he is very much like Tae Kyung character. He is perfectionist & very hard working to his career. Yeah..indeed he is, even Hye also said that her oppa is brilliant & very hardworking especially when he work for his concert. As for Kim Tan character who is full of love & overprotective/dominant towards Eun Sang. Hmm...as for me Suk is the guy with that character. He outspoken & quite transparent about his feeling & thinking. Suk just wear his heart on his sleeve, people can see his heart easily. By 4 times saranghanda twitter + 1 time jangmonim twitter + 1 time mimicking "I love u" in silence, although many think its just a joke. for me,i dont think so.. if you know korean people they're very tradition although they live in modern world. They respect elders very much & that's why childrens who r not yet marry still live with their parents. he is also very protective towards his girl as mentioned before. he will do whatever he can to protect his girl. Like ms angel said they met up at airport to have a cup of tea or coffee but its safe from any paparazzi eyes..or he protect his girl from eels by teasing them.. he mentioned about his mom wish him to marry a girl who is 3 years younger than him & who born in year of horse. he draw his ideal girl, he said child first before married. all his statements if we read between the lines are mean to protect the girl. He is also quite dominant guy which is one of Kim Tan character..we can see this character by his involvement in code combine & LDF cf. He want to ensure there is connection him with Hye although its not in drama/film every year...As Hye mentioned sometime Suk oppa is annoying but he is great oppa. Due to perfectionist character & oustpoken manner, that why many people misunderstanding Suk as arraogant man ( as Hye mentioned in Taxi,TVN 2012). the 3rd statement is quite spazzing :bingo: & i like the most... she mentioned "its OK being bad just for the sake of her & thinking about her". hmm..did Hye just mentioned the guy is Suk? i think this statement quite similar to her statement in Heechul interview. Hye mentioned that she like a guy who think about her first. she like the guy who prepare everything in advance for her..that's why she said its OK to be bad if it about her importance & thinking of her... :D :D i think we at geunshin family who the guy known as the no 1 bad boy of korea. [b]PSH like the guy who do housechores?[b] i think we knew the guy who r good at cooking & household task... Hmmm!!!we at GS have follow suk & hye relationship for quite a long time 5 years. if u have a child at 5years old , he/she will be enter kintergarden at the age of 5years old... my pov their relationship is mature as time goes by...i just wish they will give us a happy announcement soon... mianhe for my over logical mind pov again[VIDEO : www.iqiyi.com/v_19rrnbatt0.html?src=sharemodclk131212]

@thea,

hehehe...i'm not so good at analyzing statements..
i just share my pov...

PSH: I much prefer guys who are gracious & amiable yet manly type

i like the 3 statements above..its come from Hye herself..her words thats mean its her feeling & thinking.

(1) she prefer a good man but with a bit of naughty/bad character ...may b to her as human nobody is perfect.

(2) she like the guy who have the quality of Tae Kyung & Kim Tan. Lets analyze Tae Kyung & Kim Tan character:-
* Tae Kyung - perfectionist, clean freak, arrogant but despite all the negative character he is caring & protective. Deep hurt inside due to his mom abudant him. A slow guy in term of realize about his feeling to Minam.
* Kim Tan - rich guy, bullying, outspoken & so much in love to eun sang, try very hard to protect eun sang/dominant.Deep hurt inside due to his mom is just a mistress to his father & rejection by his hyung.

She said she like the guy with both character of Tae Kung + Kim Tan.
Suk in his previous interview said that he is very much like Tae Kyung character. He is perfectionist & very hard working to his career. Yeah..indeed he is, even Hye also said that her oppa is brilliant & very hardworking especially when he work for his concert.

As for Kim Tan character who is full of love & overprotective/dominant towards Eun Sang. Hmm...as for me Suk is the guy with that character.
He outspoken & quite transparent about his feeling & thinking. Suk just wear his heart on his sleeve, people can see his heart easily.
By 4 times saranghanda twitter + 1 time jangmonim twitter + 1 time mimicking "I love u" in silence, although many think its just a joke. for me,i dont think so.. if you know korean people they're very tradition although they live in modern world. They respect elders very much & that's why childrens who r not yet marry still live with their parents.

he is also very protective towards his girl as mentioned before. he will do whatever he can to protect his girl. Like ms angel said they met up at airport to have a cup of tea or coffee but its safe from any paparazzi eyes..or he protect his girl from eels by teasing them.. he mentioned about his mom wish him to marry a girl who is 3 years younger than him & who born in year of horse. he draw his ideal girl, he said child first before married. all his statements if we read between the lines are mean to protect the girl.

He is also quite dominant guy which is one of Kim Tan character..we can see this character by his involvement in code combine & LDF cf. He want to ensure there is connection him with Hye although its not in drama/film every year...As Hye mentioned sometime Suk oppa is annoying but he is great oppa.

Due to perfectionist character & oustpoken manner, that why many people misunderstanding Suk as arraogant man ( as Hye mentioned in Taxi,TVN 2012).

the 3rd statement is quite spazzing :bingo: & i like the most...
she mentioned "its OK being bad just for the sake of her & thinking about her". hmm..did Hye just mentioned the guy is Suk?
i think this statement quite similar to her statement in Heechul interview. Hye mentioned that she like a guy who think about her first. she like the guy who prepare everything in advance for her..that's why she said its OK to be bad if it about her importance & thinking of her...

:D :D i think we at geunshin family who the guy known as the no 1 bad boy of korea.

PSH like the guy who do housechores?
i think we knew the guy who r good at cooking & household task...

Hmmm!!!we at GS have follow suk & hye relationship for quite a long time 5 years. if u have a child at 5years old , he/she will be enter kintergarden at the age of 5years old...

my pov their relationship is mature as time goes by...i just wish they will give us a happy announcement soon...

mianhe for my over logical mind pov again
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by sakura2503.

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98928

• mnori80
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 359
sis Sakura agreed 100% with your Pov.. I have the same thought ..thank you.. :superkiss:

:heartsh: :onhot:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Humilis, hannah0872, aandreacruz86, theaaharper, jessieclaire00038

Geun❤Shin 9 years 6 months ago #98934

• theaaharper
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 6285
:shy: Sakura If There Are Articles Like This Have You Noticed I Always Look For You. Thank You Sis For Your POV. :superkiss:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mnori80, jessieclaire00038
Time to create page: 1.560 seconds