Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #76749

• Mandy
  • Thank you received: 2038
I always love the Romeo/Juliet gig. Min Ho was not afraid to hold out his hand but Shin Hye was sooo shy and a bit embarrassed.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

2013SBS2.131231.HDTV.H264.720p-HANrel0120140122525GMT-1.JPG

2013SBS2.131231.HDTV.H264.720p-HANrel0120140122542GMT-2.JPG

2013SBS2.131231.HDTV.H264.720p-HANrel0120140122530GMT-3.JPG

Here's the part where Shin Hye whispered sorry to Min Ho. I think she felt bad involving him but he seems completely unfazed and is even enjoying it!

2013SBS2.131231.HDTV.H264.720p-HANrel0120140122548GMT-4.JPG
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, love_geunshin, moon, mana ^-^, avrylle19

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #76750

• Mandy

I love this 30 second clip. Tell me what you gals think after you read my translation and watch it.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

LOL...CHOI JIN HYUK NEEDS TO SCOOT OVER!
Last Edit: 10 years 3 months ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elsiec, love_geunshin, moon, vertige25, KimcheeMe7, avrylle19

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #76751

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Thanks, sis Mandy....all i got was Romeo and Juliet and I love that our couple has gotten so much attention from the hosts...I totally LOVED it!!! wasn't that the same host that was asking Shin Hye about YH from last year was it???
i would love to see LMH come in and hand her a bouquet of flowers too....

too bad they didn't 'mingle' as much when the clock hit midnight for everyone to greet a Happy New Year....i was hoping to see them hug again...but i didn't see it....i did see SH stand up after the camera panned out...i think she wanted to greet her 'ommas' in the back..she's such a great girl...anyone around her can tell she was raised well and has very good manners....

so how can anyone NOT fall in love with her???
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, moon

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #76752

• Mandy
sis almontel: I don't think Min Ho is the type of guy who would hand her a bouquet of flowers...lol...but we don't want to drive the fans too crazy.

That host is the same one from last year, yes. I truly think he is a Shin Hye fan.

Sad to say this is really goodbye for our EunTan couple. The only other hope is watching the director's cut but maybe, just like we were initially granted our wish of Shin Hye pairing up with Min Ho, I hope they can do some modelling gig together after this since they are so popular. Why don't they do fan meetings for Heirs??!! It's sold to 12 countries to it would work. Didn't MH do a fanmeeting for BOF before too?
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, moon

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #76755

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
sis Mandy, i was thinking and hoping that they will be going to other countries together (cross my fingers) to promote Heirs, and SBS was so proud to say that Heirs was bought for such a high price to be released outside Korea....i'm thinking it's either China or Japan who bought it for such a high price....

i would love to see them collaborate again, i think they've gotten so much closer, i can see it in the way they look at each other...

as to the clip above, wow, so it looks like LMH 'knows' SH's schedule beforehand....i was really upset when they showed the Heirs table and SH wasn't there and that only Rachel was the only girl at their table...i was like...wait...where's my girl??? then i remembered that she had to be a presenter at another station. Then my dtr said, mom the sit in front of Rachel is vacant, that must be where SH will be sitting at...and then i said, it's still not side by side with LMH...but i guess, it turned out ok since the host was so keen in teasing them together....so it's not only the Heirs fan that sees it...even other people can see they make such a great couple....

i can't wait to get my hands on that director's cut dvd....it was so bad of SBS not to release any BTS...and that just made me soooo mad...since you'd like to pass your time away by watching those BTS and NGs...
The following user(s) said Thank You: moon

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #76757

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 316

cr to the uploader

This video includes most of LMH-PSH moments during the ceremony, shinhye's shyness made LMH shy also. :shy:
I appreciate how LMH treated shin hye when she won the excellence award & I was waiting 4 her to repay him by standing when he won the top excellence; @ this moment LMH was waiting 4 it which was obvious 4 me by LMH actions ( looking at shin hye side 4 a moment).
did u notice that LMH stands for almost all the winners, but no one stands 4 him, poor LMH.
shin hye was so adorable during the ceremony, extremely pure. This girl makes u feel exactly what she feels, u will cry & smile w/ her.
I hope all the best 4 her, I wish she will find her soulmate who deserves her
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, love_geunshin, moon

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #76766

• shani
  • New Star
:luvluv: :touched

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #76776

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
They look good even from behind.
Thanks who taking this candid pictures..

last night was like HEIRS reunion and also last good bye... huhuhu..
don't know when will see them together and holding hand again..

have to re-watch the drama.... huk..huk...
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, love_geunshin, moon, avrylle19

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #76777

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
I am glad he hug her.

she been hug by him so many time, but last night is the most warm and precious..

they hugs in real life in fronts of thousand jealous eyes,

but millions are love watching them including me.... wakakaka

so sweet...

My pillow is shouting,,,,,

:nitey: :nitey: :nitey: :nitey: :nitey:
The following user(s) said Thank You: love_geunshin, avrylle19

Re: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 10 years 3 months ago #76779

• Lina507
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3237
Nice back of Shin Hye, Sis did you know who is the guy beside LMH.
He is a friend of Shin Hye too, last time they were together in FBND, non other than Kim Ji Hoon as Oh Jin Rak.

Here are two more BTS in SBS Drama Award, i tink this was in between break for Part 2 of the ceremony.

Bc6KhmKCEAAHK7f.jpg

Bc6KUGICMAASdt1.jpg

Credit to rightful owner
No one is rich enough to buy back yesterday. But if you have the character to do better things today, you would be the richest one tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, love_geunshin, moon, KimcheeMe7, avrylle19
Time to create page: 0.809 seconds