Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85133

• emmasmart08
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 83
I appeal to those who keep on sending me private mesage regarding the truth im sorry i will not answer it would be useless and my inbox is full of min-min question please stop it.

Wishing Shinhye success on her FM(s) especially in the Philippines,where will be the venue? At Araneta with 16k capacity or MOA with 20k capacity? =X

FYI: Minho had his FM at Araneta, CNBLue also filled Araneta and last night MOA was full house because of 2ne1. :wahaha

And most of all A very goodluck on your Make Believe Min-Hye/ Min-Shin Shippers.

Good-bye :onhot:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by emmasmart08.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85136

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 439
If you think it's gonna be useless anyway at the end of the day, you should just stay put, keep your so-called evidence to yourself and do not even try to create and cause even the slightest ill-feeling among MinHye shippers here, don't you think you should do that in the very first place? Telling you have an evidence to defy, but when asked what was it you refused to tell because it's presumably useless... this is like the most ridiculous idea I have ever heard. I'm sorry but I'm not sorry telling this.

... it's gonna be useless. As if we're that close-minded and immature. I can seriously accept cold harsh truth, no problem. Give me your so-called evidence, answer me when I ask relevant and related questions, and like I said if the so-called evidence is solid concrete, I shall really accept that. Truth hurts, of course. But if it will help you to live a better future life, then shoot. Why are you so scared to shoot when you're being right? Kept telling you'll pull the trigger, but when actually asked to pull it, you said it's useless! I presume it's because initially there's no bullet in the first place?

Again, it is never my deliberate intention to cause any friction with any fandom. I respect ALL fandoms. Some of you here might have known how I honestly value WORLD PEACE. But it won't work if it's one-sided. Achieving WORLD PEACE needs all cooperation from every single one of you and us. Conflicts or issues can be settled if we communicate properly. The key to solving every conflict is really down to communication, and also involving some brain cells of course.

Best of luck to your Make Believe ship too! And please don't comment further if you have nothing nice to say. Don't drag the issue. Be an adult, if you can't shoot, just stay put, and be happy on your own term.
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by faidaris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: almontel, nu2me, elankham, Avidfanatic, gerko, maeladie, Maris, hacci143, KIXAMAY, yayaburn and this user have 4 others thankyou

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85137

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
Thank you @Maris. I'm still learning my way around here. First of all, what's the difference between Quick Reply and Reply button? And also what is this Karma button? What is it for? I need help!

And you know how profound my love is to our Shin-hye. Of course I'll be here! Apologize that I'm so late, it's hard to juggle everything during weekdays, and weekends too but somehow I am totally free this weekend so... :)

I am a hardcore MinShin/MinHye shipper. I also consider myself a Starlight Angels, a newbie of course but I'm still fast learning about our girl! She's definitely my favorite K-actress, maybe my only favorite thus far. I basically love everything about her, even her flaws too, ottoke? :P

Like I said, I'm still familiarizing myself with this PSH International Community. Sorry that my first few posts are a bit off, I always feel the need to protect my loved ones, and as I have considered any MinShin/MinHye shipper a family, well the rest if history. Hope I am welcomed here! I will try my best to juggle all threads :D

Have a nice Sunday!
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by faidaris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, maeladie, Maris, nistymaj, hacci143, yayaburn, Chars, YuthfulGrace, gominam1990 and this user have 1 others thankyou

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85139

• emmasmart08
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 83
Ive already said my Goodbye but faidaris is pushing me.Ok you want evidence as soon as the bts of minho's photoshoot has been release i will immediately post here in your face faidaris. :onhot:

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85140

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Hi Faidaris,
I wish I could answer you what is karma button, the difference between quick reply and reply button.
The only person know about it is the founder of this site.
Unfortunately, he seldom here and not active in the forum anymore.
Selamat Datang and may you have enjoy the site.
Hugs. Take care.
The following user(s) said Thank You: faidaris, Chars, Park-Lee4ever

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85141

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
sorry, Sis'ssss....i was gone for a while....mianhe...

and WELCOME to ALL of our NEW MINHYE Family!!!
Please feel free to post your wonderful positive comments about our MinHye couple here, as long as we're all 'together' when it comes to being happily and rational believers of this pair.
So when will we see this pair together again? I know I was so happy to watch the latest LOTTO clip, just too bad that they were not together, but that won't stop me from being 'delulu' that they were somehow together 'behind the scenes' more or less...ke ke ke...
and don't let anyone's negative posts 'burst your bubble'...let's just get on Loving this pair...
It's almost June, so our Theme should be the JUNE BRIDE...ke ke ke...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Since i've been gone for awhile...here's another one of my PS MinHye pic....
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, maeladie, Maris, nistymaj, hacci143, KIXAMAY, Chars, Park-Lee4ever, librajapan, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85143

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
@emmasmart08
sis i appreciate ur point s minshin and ur concern for psh but do u really have to say about the venue for her fm and how the other artist were able to full their venues?psh phil knew everythng what happened to her fm last yr thats y we r doing our best for that not to happen anymore. sorry sis ha but the way u said its like ur insulting psh and psh fans. i respect u,ur pov's even ur "truth evidence" but pls show some respect 2 our psh and to other psh fans. thank you.

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85144

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
Wow! Where have i been a lot of things in here happened! :onhot:

Lucky for the people who knows the truth, and luckier to those who are not coz we value respect and not make any "we know the truth" statements which was actually infos that are only handed-over, who knows if the there are infos which was added or being ommited already.

Minhye/Minshin fighting! Whichever or whatever happens to them i will keep on supprting them individually, of course better if together :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, maeladie, Maris, nistymaj, YuthfulGrace, gominam1990, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85149

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
When did I push you @emmasmart08? Did I ever include your name in my post?

Since you're at it, well give it to me then. I can take it. I'm not being arrogant, I just want to know your real truth. I am okay with your revelation. But please be noted that I won't take a purely speculated assumption from you as the REAL TRUTH. My take on the REAL TRUTH is a solid concrete evidence. If you just show me BTS photoshoot with, for example our Min-ho laughing with some other girls, while holding hands etc, I'm sorry that's not solid enough for me. Because as we know our Min-ho is a gentleman, him doing that just shows how tender he is towards others. Again, this is just an example. I want solid concrete truth, please.

Please be aware that YOU are the one who started all this here. We're just following suit. Most of the times if not all, we MinShinners, MinHye-ers (or whatever you guys call it, sorry if I get it wrong) we don't care what's happening on other fandoms. We're just so happy being with our own members. And even if we do, we don't do it so publicly as it may deemed offensive, no matter how gentle we were. We are always trying hard to resemble our good Min-ho & Shin-hye hearts!

No offense, please. Just business.

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #85150

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
So @elankham if I wanna reply to a specific post from a specific person, should I Quick Reply or Reply? I don't want to trial and error here to avoid messing up the timeline :)

Thank you for the warm welcome. I have lots to learn here, it's a bit different from the thread I'm usually in.

MinHye shippers, fighting! Believe in what you wanna believe, because no one can take that away from you, it's all down to you! :)

Hugs & kisses.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, maeladie, hacci143, YuthfulGrace, gominam1990, pukkycricri
Time to create page: 1.120 seconds