Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE)

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87387

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Another one MINHYE

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Love is You.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, Irishly10, faidaris, Chars, librajapan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87388

• Pau
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 120
Stunning! She's so pretty.She's blooming oh my god is it because she's inlove with LMH?hahaha No wonder.LMH is so lucky to have her :D

10306237_10152286684697961_409138535956357402_n.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by Pau.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, Irishly10, faidaris, aahernandez, KIXAMAY, Chars, librajapan, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87390

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I should say GF and not Wife......I don't think PSH is not happy with what I said or even felt insulted....While you are deeply in love with someone, you are happy to hear someone saying or relating you and your another important half as husband and wife. Or you even like to call your honey as hubby or wifey even you are not legally married... You can also see KIM TAN calls CES wifey in the drama as well. CES looks so sweet when KT says so....

I am not insulting her but I am happy for my PSH because I am happy that she is happy now and I can see her finally finding her true love....I never put my opinion on other thread even though sometimes I do not agree with something..But I do respect others..

We all have too much stress in our reality life. In couple thread, we should be happy and relaxed. BTW, I really love LMH's airport photos and he is in good mood. I am just dreaming now and hoping they can be in the same private jet while they are heading back to Seoul..

They are both heading back on 16th...and this is private jet...should be able to go anywhere as they want....Delusion On... :wahaha
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by verfir.

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87391

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 439
It's not offensive my dear @verfir in my humble opinion. I saw another couple thread related to our boy calling their bias his wifey and yet I don't find it offensive :) It's okay, everyone is of their own opinion. Let's respect her stand :) Feel free to continue if you don't agree. You are of your own opinion too, my dear.

And HELLO MinHye shippers! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, verfir, Irishly10, aahernandez

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87392

• nzida
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 947
In my humble opinion it's not insulting.Everyone knows Shinhye is an unmarried woman. It's a tone of endearment frm fans to OTP they think are dating or like each other. Now that's my opinion. So sis verfir has lots of opinion to hear from.

Oh! And i simply love seeing Minho's latest airport pics! He looks soooo handsome and clean! And happy! Shinhye's airport pic yesterday also showed she's in a good mood. As a fan and shipper, im happy to see my OTP happy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, verfir, Irishly10, faidaris, aahernandez, hacci143, YuthfulGrace, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87394

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
I think no one has shared the similarities in their airport outfits in here yet right? Arasso! Lemme compile nicely and share :) It's quite spazzworthy. I mean even though I am not really a fond of this accessories comparison coincidence thing, I think this one is quite nice exception to spazz about :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, verfir, Irishly10

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87395

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@verfir: i know you don't mean it in an insulting way.
Yes, gf, honey, lovers is all okay. Even if we are in love with someone and not married yet, we are not their wife.
If anyone was to say that we are the wife of someone to whom we are not married, how would we feel.
I could tweet and ask SH how she feels of her fans from PSHIC calling her the wife of LMH?
I have nothing against LMH because i am a fan of him too,
After research on him and knowing he is a good and shy person, i watched all his dramas.
I support him more so because he is a Catholic like me.
There is no reason for me to dislike anyone when i don't even know them.
I just feel that it is not right to call any young lady, a wife of someone before they have announced it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87396

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
Since I saw at our other thread there's already a nice compilation, lemme just share this first :)

credit to logo
credit to MinShin Soompi Thread #2

credit to rightful owner
credit to MinShin Soompi Thread #2

1) Both wore white tops :)
2) Both wore 2 rings on right hand at the exact same location :)
3) Both looked extremely happy and fresh :)
4) Both wore bracelet :)
5) Both wore almost similar sunglasses design :)
6) Both wore white shoes! :)

Bonus point 7) Our Min-ho boy wore ripped jeans. We are all well-aware who loves ripped jeans, right? ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, Irishly10, hacci143, KIXAMAY, Chars, YuthfulGrace, librajapan, pukkycricri

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87397

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
1402823458.jpg

Nicely edit ♡
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, nzida, Irishly10, faidaris, Chars, librajapan

MinHye (LEE MIN HO & PARK SHIN HYE) 9 years 10 months ago #87398

• faidaris
  • Junior Star
Thanks @hacci143! Look, even their sunglasses almost similar! :P
I just can't... Sigh. They're so in love. Well since in this case it's our girl who came out first so I guess it is safe to say that our boy's the one who copycat her style :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nzida, librajapan
Time to create page: 1.267 seconds