Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #106450

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352

LJS picture... during his Dr Stranger role. He looks buff, cute, adorbs feels like he can protect me...
:blush: :P

While Shinhye... is stunning

:heartsh:
Last Edit: 9 years 4 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #106452

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Spazzing and loving our OTP

Shinhye took pictures of Jongsuk between takes at the fierce confrontation between them....
and loving the use of her fingers trolling Jongsuk face....playful :blush:
She puts her finger to show LJS as center
She then pinch his head with his expression
She points at his cuteness!
:luvluv:

Shinhye is fun to be with.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #106455

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
oh my,
Eve you are so detaiIed.
I am not notice about pinch his head and so on.
OnIy notice her point fingers in the center...hihihi. :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #106497

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Hi sis @elana :)

Pinocchio (피노키오)MV 휠릴리

cr haesong225
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #106501

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
helloooo sis eve and elana :)
ooohhhh that's sooo funny from Shin Hye :D
i liiike the pict ^_^
thanks for sharing sis eve :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #106633

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:lol: love this article.....

Inha’s Guide to Dalpo
SUNDAY, 23 NOVEMBER 2014
The second year after they moved to Seoul, Dalpo slipped effortlessly back into the city dialect and dressed slightly better. Thus it was that even mop-like hair could not stop Inha’s tutorial groupmate from developing a crush on the tall and mysterious man who drove her every day. After weeks of subtle hints and less subtle begging, Inha agreed to write a list of likes and dislikes to help her friend.

~*~*~*~*~*~
Uncle Dalpo likes eating egg yolks.

Uncle Dalpo saves up for the piggy bank in his room. If you want to make him happy, give him your loose change.

There is a stack of books in our bathroom and the selection is constantly rotating, but I’m pretty sure Uncle Dalpo is the only one reading them. I’m quite sure he’s currently into 19th century Russian literature. He also pretends to love manga but actually scribbles detailed plot diagrams and analysis inside the covers. Do NOT get into a discussion with him about Naruto, unless you want to cure insomnia.

Uncle Dalpo is not as nice as you think. Sometimes he charges me for driving me to school and other places, especially that one time when I called and asked him to pick me up from a date. He charged my date double ‘for coming out in the middle of the night — what do you think you are doing at this hour, have some decency, you scroundrel’.

Yeah, he sounds like my real uncle’s age sometimes. Which is why he does’t have friends and chats with his GPS when he thinks no one can hear him. The only other people I’ve seen him talk to are my Grandpa’s friends — they meet every Sunday to talk about chess and the Korean war. And drink tea. So much tea.

cr Hitoritabi

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #106634

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
More....

Dalpo is scared of fireworks. He swears he isn’t, but once when I brought a couple home, he ran into his room and didn’t come out for the entire night. When I asked him about it, he said the whole idea of holding a bunch of explosives in one’s hand is idiotic.

He sometimes shouts in his sleep. When our house’s roof was half ripped off in a storm, the whole family spent one summer sleeping in the living room together. Dad and Grandpa can sleep through anything, but I get woken up by his mumbles sometimes. It’s so annoying. Okay, I can’t lie; mostly I feel sorry for him because once or twice, he was crying too.

He drives very carefully. For the last year of high school, he drove me to school in his bike. I always ate my breakfast on the bike cart, but my milk never spilled. Not even a drop.

He can fix things. Everything. He

~*~*~*~*~*~
Dalpo was flipping through Inha’s notes when he found the piece of paper — a crumpled thing titled ‘Choi Inha’s Guide to Choi Dalpo’. It was unfinished, most probably never delivered. At the bottom of the page, there is a doodle of a little-girl-shaped roof antenna.

cr Hitoritabi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, nistymaj, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #106641

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I've been watching these gifs for the longest.... giddiness spelled all over my face...
when In Ha was blocked by Dalpo :blush:

When In Ha tried to slip down to escape :P

"How can any woman stand this proximity and this look… This probably is partly why In Ha suddenly realised she sees Dal Po as a man, not just her uncle?"
cr: amyhsk
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #106642

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
im really dying whenever i sees a LEE JONG SUK WEARING EYE GLASSES !
it really suits to him right?
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!
HE'S TOO CUTE to be my daydreamed prince.,im very ambitiuos.HAHHAHAH
:throw: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw: :throw:

restmb_jhidxmake.php_2014-11-24.jpeg

restmb_jhidxmake.php_2014-11-24.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 4 months ago #106643

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Totally @nicole ! :)

He is a good looking guy, ehem :blush: even with this quirkiness n dorkiness

cr: wyndrider

:lol: :P :silly:
Time to create page: 1.674 seconds