Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk)

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #97064

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Will you be like Park Hoon and give it all out for the woman you love? Hmmm…isn’t it the same for both men and women. If there is someone you love, you will go all out…I think?

Fan’s thoughts about Jongsuk’s crying: Everyone knows that Jongsuk cried, and cried very badly. I already had a very deep impression of it, and when I went back and re-listened to the recording, at that time, what Jongsuk said the most was “thank you”. At the start it was “Ah…really, thank you…ah”, in the end it was “really really really thank you…” He said it a lot. I’ll always remember his sincerity in these words.

When the cake came in, the MC asked if he had received a present like this before, he answered very sincerely: No, this is the first time!

Jongsuk when he was crying after he heard everyone’s singing: Oh…I…(coughs and laughs), this time the drama ended… (someone shouted ‘thank you for being born!’) wohahaha….wahh…it feels so weird….I can’t really let go…a little sad…so it is like that….Aiya I’m originally not a person with a lot of tears (chokes on words) Ah I’m really grateful! First, I’ve always thought acting was very fun and interesting, but I’m a bit scared now….but I will still…still repay all of you with good acting.

Thank you so much. No matter what, it is a very unforgettable birthday! (Someone shouted ‘I love you!’) Ah, me too! Time passed really fast. At the start I was really shaking and so nervous I couldn’t sleep….no matter what, it seems like there is one more thing to always remember. There is nothing better than this. Thank you. Yes yes! We will meet again after the new drama ends. Hahahaha I love you! Thank you!
Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me. Reason: highlights
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, kimloveeun, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #97065

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Fans said this is like the song “Like tomorrow won’t come”

In the end, Jongsuk said: Just thinking that I’ll meet all of you, I’m so nervous and start shaking….I prepared a lot but it is still not enough….so next time whenever we meet, I’ll prepare more interesting segments. I’ll carry this wish and hope to make every meeting even better than before…After DS ended, it is probably the lowest period ever since I debuted. I was stuck….my acting too…I thought a lot…If this state remains for a long time, my period of blankness will also become longer….but yesterday, I was at home reading letters from fans and I thought I shouldn’t be like that. Even if I’m like that I need to do something. At first I said my aim was one drama this year, so, Pinocchio, I started acting again~ It’s because of the strength I received from you all. I will work hard to present a good piece of work! And also…today, our official fanclub is formed. It’ll be very good if we could create even more happy memories together! When you go back, I hope all of you go back with happy footsteps, be careful on the road, that is all. (claps) Like I promised you, I won’t get into trouble! I will grow well! I will also work hard to show you even better acting! Yes I will~ Go back carefully! Take care~ Good night! Goodbye!

(T/N: This gives me a lot of feels. Pinocchio is really important to him and I’m thankful for the writer/producer of IHYV, and I do hope that they help Jongsuk get himself back together. And I love how he is always so thankful. Jongsuk, you’ve done well. You have.)

special thank u to Hitoritobi
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, iammayanne391814

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #97068

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The true friendship between Lee Jong Suk and Kim Woo Bin
and new friend Park Shin Hye... it's funny how the world turns.... close circle and everlasting friendships all around.... I wish them three all the happiness, true and tested friendships through the years.... as Shinhye is and has been eversince.

ok I'm teasing with this photo... :shy:

Last Edit: 9 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, kimloveeun, narjess89, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #97081

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Lee Jong Suk Puts His Modeling Abilities on Display for Nylon Magazine

Model-actor Lee Jong Suk has fallen on the cover of the October issue of Nylon magazine. In a recent pictorial for the fashion magazine, Lee Jong Suk brought out his hidden charms by changing up his look, as well as going for a longer hairstyle.

Lee Jong Suk showed enthusiasm for this particular photo shoot, as he personally suggested and drafted the concept. The concept was to capture both a masculine side and conceptual side of men, which was showcased through a wide range of images, including sexy, chic, and more.

The model-actor was able to successfully pull off an avant-garde look, especially with his tall, slim figure. He also tried out a few things he has previously not challenged, such as a longer hairstyle and body painting.

The photographer of this pictorial shared that Lee Jong Suk paid close attention to the smallest details of each part of his body when being photographed, including his gaze, his lips, and even his fingertips and toes. He also complimented the model-actor on his ability to change up his poses with every single cut.

You will be able to find the entire pictorial and interview in Nylon magazine’s October issue.
cr: soompi

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #97082

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
This photo of Lee Jong Suk gives me a scare a bit.... :pinch:
As a model he pulled it off professionally. I hope he does not give us this look in Pinocchio. :lol: :silly:

just kidding. :P
cr: Nylon korea

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #97083

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
ok let's go back to pleasant looks....

The Choi couple that we look forward to watching soon on TV or on-line. Daebak!

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #97087

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
I totally get it, am enamored at the sincerity of this guy.... Jong Suk.

Believe!
A code between Lee Jong Suk and his fans.

Some people say, these idols/actors are only showing you the image presented by their company. They are not real, and you are silly for believing them to be so. That may be true for everyone else; but I refuse to believe that it is true for our Jongsuk.

He never says, “I want to marry my fans.” He never says, “You are my ideal type.” He never says that. He only says thank you for supporting me. Thank you, thank you, thank you… were the words he kept whispering between sobs. He only asks, “Why do you even like me?” He makes no grand promises but shows his gratitude. When he got my gift, he placed his hand on his heart and smiled like a child. A signal that could be read by everyone, across all languages.

"I will keep my promise to you. I’ll grow up well. I won’t get into trouble."

Like the words spoken by a filial son to his parents. Such simple words, but the simplest promises are often the hardest to keep. He says it is our support that led him out to do ‘Pinocchio’; so let our support never wane.

We promise to believe, he promises to be a person we can believe in.

믿음. What a beautiful thing.
cr: Hitoritabi
Wed, 17 September 2014
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, kimloveeun

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #97089

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
OMO!!! I didn't recognize him with his long hair.....short hair is better :)
even his pose is not appealing....oh but it's just my opinion

A toast to this couple for their upcoming drama....
IMG_3969.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^, kimloveeun

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #97093

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, Jenzzy

ChoiChoi Couple/ Pinnochio Couple (Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk) 9 years 6 months ago #97100

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
In the meantime, our all-time fav, Park Shin Hye was in Dispatch.... :pinch:
That just shows how loyal and true friend she is.... regardless of what others say, she stands by her friendships with Lee Eun Sung who recently gave birth to a beautiful baby girl.

Park Shin Hye’s agency rep spoke with Newsen and said, “Since the time Park Shin Hye starred in Stairway to Heaven and Lee Eun Sung in Sharps, they have been good friends. They became close since they are both actresses similar in age. As Park Shin Hye keeps her friendship going for a long time, she continued to keep in touch with Lee Eun Sung. The agency knew that Park Shin Hye and Lee Eun Sung were good friends.”

The agency rep added, “We found out later that Park Shin Hye visited Seo Taiji and Lee Eun Sung’s postnatal care center. We confirmed it with her. We didn′t hear about it in details but she said she made great memories during the visit.”

On September 15, a media outlet released a picture of Park Shin Hye visit to Lee Eun Sung’s postnatal care center. It has been reported that Kim Jong Seo was also with her and Seo Taiji (husband of Eun Sung) at the time.
cr: mwave

side note: I don't get it... why the distain for this couple. I know that Seo Taiji was divorced with another actress.. the reason behind... is private between them, all I know is it takes 2 to tango. :pinch: He re-married and now has a family.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, Jenzzy
Time to create page: 0.969 seconds