• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 11476
Omo..
what this girIs doing here?
Waiting for the maIe goddess..

a37f9a45d688d43f00857b907e1ed21b0ef43b24.jpg

710f83d4b31c87016a0a5884247f9e2f0608ff95.jpg

many fans waiting at Ghuangzho InternationaI Airport. Are they have better things to do?
ehmm....
saranghee Oppa
Love is You.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #102862

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
Can you see Oppa pasport picture/
Hehehe

4ea3a1ec8a136327b2420551928fa0ec09fac7a6.jpg

eca29482d158ccbf066c56581ad8bc3eb0354178.jpg

be back Iater. Tons of picture wiII be Ioads.
Love is You.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #102883

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
I aIways Iike her pictures.
Thanks for sharing.

web_3068062126_4436ae55.jpg

more on the fan waiting!!!!

web_666515151_1f1c178a.jpg

web_666515151_08bcd066.jpg

thank Imh DC for sharing.

Good Afternoon Everyone. Thanks GOD for marvelous Iunch I had today.
Now desert time with Oppa.
Love is You.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #102898

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
While waiting for the concerts, let have more pictures at the airport.
The departure..in black and white.

3699093938_3b8d39ff.jpg

web_3699093938_453b447e.jpg

Oppa like my mom's fav hero - agent 007... hehehe
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #102906

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
PeopIe said he is getting fat!!
But he is still most handsome man on earth

20426f09c93d70cfef1a1d6ffbdcd100bba12b68.jpg

964178cf3bc79f3d2e015352b9a1cd11738b2968.jpg

take a break. Ready for dinner...yummy..yummy.
Love is You.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #102911

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
The stage is ready..
could be another 10k fans coming? Probably.

web_237244719_5de185f6.jpg

share another pics at the airport
91679516fdfaaf51562136dd8f5494eef11f7a0a.jpg

Oppa loves greet his fans.. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
Love is You.
Last Edit: 9 years 5 months ago by kimloveeun.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #102917

• kimloveeun
  • Platinum Star
0692356d55fbb2fbdfeb5c714c4a20a44723dc09.jpg

d2cdc31349540923db62641d9158d109b2de49c1.jpg

Oppa so cute here.... :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead: :imdead:
Love is You.

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #102927

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Lee Min Ho's Gangnam 1970 won't be seen until 2015

by Nancy Z on Sat, Oct 25, 2014
8 Comments

It has been confirmed that the movie, Gangnam 1970, will not be released until January 2015. The movie was originally scheduled to premier in South Korea in November this year. The press conference that was scheduled for October 28 is also put off due to the new release date. How will the change impact Lee Min Ho's own schedule?

Showbox, in charge of distributing the movie, disclosed through a statement on October 24, "Gangnam 1970 has changed its premiere date to January of next year. We changed the premiere to January to safely meet many more viewers because it is the peak time in the market." Lee Min Ho's agency, Starhaus, also confirmed the delay in Gangnam 1970's release on October 24.

Gangnam 1970 is directed by Yoo Ha and stars Kim Rae Won and Lee Min Ho. The gritty period drama portrays the conflicts between two friends who became embroiled in their ambitions and desires during the time of unprecedented real estate growth in Gangnam, Seoul, in the 1970s.

Lee Min Ho was originally slated to appear at the October 28 press conference for Gangnam 1970 and to start active promotional activities for the movie. He continues to be busy with his "RE: MINHO 2014" tour as well as other promotional events.

Now that he has more "free" time, will the tour be able to schedule more appearances in places that have been clamoring for Lee Min Ho? He's mentioned in previous interviews that he receives many scripts and will consider a new drama or even another movie for 2015. We fans would certainly prefer another drama series where we can see much more of Lee Min Ho. Or, will he take a well deserved long vacation? Whether for work or pleasure, please consider coming to the USA or somewhere east of the Pacific Ocean, pretty please?

(photos: Gangnam 1970, LMH tour)
(Source: via)

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #102928

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
New photos of Lee Min Ho not looking quite like himself

lmh_diff.png

on Tue, Oct 21, 2014
260 Comments

Lee Min Ho, who's currently busy with his RE:MINHO tour, was at Incheon airport on October 18 for a flight to Qingdao (Eastern China) looking very different.

Now, I don't know about you, but I have never seen LMH look like this before. Notice in the two photos below his face looks rounder and he just looks different?

LMH just came back from Japan a few days ago looking more like himself, which you can see for yourself here.

See Joo Won and Shim Eun Kyung make beautiful music together in Tomorrow’s Cantabile

Even from afar there's something not quite right..

(All Photos Credit: Kpopstarz)

What exactly is going on? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this is from fatigue and possible water retention, unless he had some crazy botox-induced reaction which I highly doubt. Lee Min Ho's schedule has been nuts! Photo shoots, wrapping up the upcoming film Gangnam Blues, and a global fan meeting tour, which requires spending half his life in airports and on planes. Whatever the reason may be, lets all hope it's nothing serious and can be easily fixed with a little rest, relaxation, and hydration.

What do you think? Does Lee Min Ho look sort of different to you?

(Source: kpopstarz.com)

Lee Min Ho (이민호) 9 years 5 months ago #102932

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Would Lee Min Ho rather give up his looks or his height?

Osim_TV_interview2.jpg

In a recent interview, popular actor Lee Min Ho was asked an imaginative question. For a handsome man who is adored by millions of fans, if he had to give up either his charming looks or his long-legged height, which would he choose? You may be surprised by his candid answer. He also admitted to why his face may be a little puffy. Let's find out more, including how he's able to face pressures in the entertainment world.

This interview is four and a half minutes long. In the interest of time, I will concentrate more on Lee Min Ho's answers.

Screenshot_2014-10-22_03.58.17_2.png

See Joo Won and Shim Eun Kyung make beautiful music together in Tomorrow’s Cantabile Start: (Interviewer welcomed LMH and asked about the most difficult part in playing a role that is 9 years younger than his true age in Heirs.)

00:22 - 00:39 LMH: Even though I have previously worn a school uniform in other dramas, to wear it again as a character 9 years younger, of course I felt some pressure. However, I have a young and fun side too, so it wasn't difficult to interpret and express the character.

(She asked whether he possessed something unique to attract such roles as charming chaebol sons as in Boys Over Flowers and Heirs.)

00:50 - 01:02 LMH: To audition for the curly-haired Gu Jun Pyo in Boys Over Flowers, I permed my hair to look more like him. (Laughs)

01:02 - 01:10 She asked if he would have a curly haired look now. LMH laughingly replied, "Impossible!"

(* Here comes the important question about what he would give up.)

01:11 - 01:23 You are exceptionally tall and handsome, so we have a special question that you may have to think about more before answering. If you had to give up one of the two features, which would it be?

01:23 - 01:34 LMH: I think my looks are enhanced by height. So, if I had to give up one of the two, I would choose height.

01:35 - 01:45 A drama series can quickly propel an actor's fame. How do you plan to keep your top position among actors when faced with fierce competition?

01:46 - 02:02 LMH: My principle in life is to fully exert myself to do well in everything so that there is not a single regret. Regardless of which character I play, the most important thing is that I act with sincerity.

02:03 - 02:18 I've heard that Korean actors would not eat ramen to avoid having a puffy face the next day (Lee Min Ho touched his face.) I see you covering your face immediately. Do you have such a worry?

02:19 - 02:30 LMH: Koreans love ramen and would often eat it in the evening. I ate some ramen last night, so my face is a little puffy.

(Okay, mystery solved. If you ever see Lee Min Ho with a puffy face, it's probably because of ramen. Can't someone invent a ramen that doesn't cause a puffy face?)

(She then asked if he has certain food restrictions or special fitness routines to maintain his best condition.)

02:44 - 03:05 LMH: Besides paying attention to external looks, I also focus on strengthening my internal state of mind. I've noticed that even when feeling fatigued or stressed, I can quickly recover if I am strong mentally.

(Because this interview took place while he was promoting for Osim's uDiva massage chairs, she congratulated him on becoming Osim's spokesperson and asked if he felt more energized by using the massage chair.)

03:20 - 03:36 LMH: Using the massage chair can relax muscles and cheer up one's mood. UDiva has a lot of features. How about giving it a try?

(She asked him to describe the massage chair's most unique feature.)

03:44 - 03:55 LMH: Its modern design. I couldn't believe it when I saw it for the first time. It's a massage chair?

(She asked if his height is a concern for a chair that looks small.)

04:02 - 04:17 LMH: That was my original concern too. However, uDiva can be adjusted into many positions, so even though I'm tall , I can feel very comfortable.

Lee Min Ho then ended the interview with a special message to the viewers:

I am Lee Min Ho. Thank you.

He added in Chinese

Xie Xie (Thank you.) Zai Jian (Goodbye.)

So what do you think about his answer on what he would give up? I was impressed by what he said about having a strong mental attitude to face external pressures. It's a great lesson to live by, particularly in the entertainment world.

Do you enjoy reading these interview translations? I am a fan myself and enjoy learning more about Lee Min Ho too. Let me know if there is a particular interview you are interested in. It has to be in Chinese or have Chinese subtitles. Post comments below.

Osim_TV_interview2.jpg
Time to create page: 0.579 seconds