Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [PH] Mga Kababayan!!!!

[PH] Mga Kababayan!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #110665

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
hi sis narjess ! do you have any arab friends who are registered in here? you can also have a get-together like marc !

ohhhwwppp... you now you're the only arab friend i have in the site.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy

[PH] Mga Kababayan!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #110684

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
no sis i have just one arab friend here and she's from another country :P
i know just 2 from morocco where is the other Arabs looooooool
yes @nicole am I the one active here or the other arab are in GeunShin thread ?? :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

[PH] Mga Kababayan!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #110748

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Hi everyone! :)
Nice to be back and read some posts in this thread!

@Rach ANG GALING KASI NI SHINHYE!!!! :P Come back here sis! Please? :P
@narjess ey! ey! ey! msg me anytimmeee!! No need to pass the msg thru marc. hehe. Miss you sis. Hope youre doing great.:D
@elankham our dear admin.. i have to thank you for this forum.. Ive met some new friends! Hope ill be able to meet you. :)
@Jenzzy i have to meet you soon! Text nyo ko ni marc pag magkikita kayo ulit. haha. (bakit ang awkward magtagalog dito sa forum? naawkwardan ako kahit nagttype lang. hahaha)
@avidfanatic Should i start tagging you as maj? :) Eyy. stay longer next timeee!!! :)
@prettycool EARLY BIRD!!! :p thanks for arranging the meet up.. gather more next time. Haha
@kimloveeun im hoping to meet you tooo!!! :lol: Its nice to see your posts in diff threads esp Minhye thread.. ;) thanks for the awesome posts to enjoy.. esp the collages. ;) ;)
@nicole so you're not fluent in tagalog? Hire marc as your translator and tutor. LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MALIGAYANG PASKO AT MANIGONG BAGONG TAON! :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, Jenzzy, prettycool610

[PH] Mga Kababayan!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #110750

• narjess89
i was on FB it's easier to chatt there hehehehe that's why i said to marc to pass the MSG untill my break time :) come and join us on FB i wrote alot of comments about your picts ;)

Am here now :wahaha happy to see you sis :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, prettycool610

[PH] Mga Kababayan!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #110753

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
OMG! I didnt know our pictures are on fb.. haha. Msg me your fb prof link.. ill add you.. :) Im not friends on facebook with anyone here. :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy

[PH] Mga Kababayan!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #110754

• prettycool610
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2359
irene_xxvi wrote:
Hi everyone! :)
Nice to be back and read some posts in this thread!

@Rach ANG GALING KASI NI SHINHYE!!!! :P Come back here sis! Please? :P
@narjess ey! ey! ey! msg me anytimmeee!! No need to pass the msg thru marc. hehe. Miss you sis. Hope youre doing great.:D
@elankham our dear admin.. i have to thank you for this forum.. Ive met some new friends! Hope ill be able to meet you. :)
@Jenzzy i have to meet you soon! Text nyo ko ni marc pag magkikita kayo ulit. haha. (bakit ang awkward magtagalog dito sa forum? naawkwardan ako kahit nagttype lang. hahaha)
@avidfanatic Should i start tagging you as maj? :) Eyy. stay longer next timeee!!! :)
@prettycool EARLY BIRD!!! :p thanks for arranging the meet up.. gather more next time. Haha
@kimloveeun im hoping to meet you tooo!!! :lol: Its nice to see your posts in diff threads esp Minhye thread.. ;) thanks for the awesome posts to enjoy.. esp the collages. ;) ;)
@nicole so you're not fluent in tagalog? Hire marc as your translator and tutor. LOL. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MALIGAYANG PASKO AT MANIGONG BAGONG TAON! :shy:

Yaaaah!! Favorite moko banggitin ah? HAHAHA. Didn't I tell you? I went there early because I might get lost and be late to our get-together :D :D :D and @nicole don't hire me! I ain't as good as @irene in speaking tagalog =D =D =D

[PH] Mga Kababayan!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #110758

• narjess89
Hahahaha OK irene will send you my FB account ;)

[PH] Mga Kababayan!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #110760

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
sis @irene hey nice to see you back....it was just an impromptu meeting with Marc since we live in the same area in tagalog 'biglaan' hehehe yes next time it will be with the group and i hope it will not be during office hours please LOL....i was a little light with work this afternoon kaya nagkita na kami....uuwi na din ako sa Mom ko sa San Juan to spend the Noche Buena with her....saw your fb pics! parang ok sa Ilocos....i haven't been there...maybe i should go there one of these days :)

@prettycool it was nice seeing you little brother hahaha....it was short but it was fun :) i had a great time chatting with you!
Sa uulitin kasama na sila Irene....but try to make the meet up after office hours....if you can lang naman LOL

sis @hacci come visit the site Rach....parang tagal mo nang MIA dito....yun magnet mo nasa akin pa, ill give it to you when i see you sis....i'll see you soon :)

sis @avidfanatic....hello!!! i hope you can read this message....i'll see you the next time there's a meet up....i heard from Marc you all had a great time....see you soon sis :)

sis @nicole....nasa Davao ka ba? Kailan ka pupunta ng Manila? Let us know if you are here.....i am hoping to meet you too
The following user(s) said Thank You: hacci143, narjess89, prettycool610, irene_xxvi

[PH] Mga Kababayan!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #111309

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
i will be in manila early in jan. 11 ..ill be in the papal visit. hope we can be on each other those times. ill bring up my cousins. they are also koran ! they will be enjoying to meet you.

@marc : SO OPPA, IS THIS WHAT YOU TOLD ME? YOU CHATTED WITH THE "LADIES"

ooopss, they is some quarrel-some, but very cute ! i think i shouldt hire marc, i think it'll be better if you two will be together? WHAT DO YOU THINK JENNZY?
why there's marc and prettycool? two?
well, im not that fluent @sis irene
I REALLY WISH I COULD MEET AND CHICHTA WITH HACCI AND AVID!
i think that's why marc is the early bird, IS HE THAT EXCITED?
OHPPSSS, did i say something? HAHAHAHHA.. HEY OPPA, YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING. (NO WORRIES)..
bkit hilig nyong banggitin ang isa't isa?
oppss. mianhe.
did i talk so much? if my sisters in here will pleased me to talk so, i will really do.(hey oppa marc,HAHAHHAHAHAHHA. this will not be in trouble, hhahaha trust me LOL.)
AND ONE THING OPPA, did i say to you that imn not a good secret keeper? oppps sorry i said it. LOL,

AHHHMM GUYS! dont bother about it. just ignored what i said. LOL.

MIANHE OPPA.

[PH] Mga Kababayan!!!! 9 years 3 months ago #111826

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
20141222_202733.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 3 months ago by hacci143.
Moderators: Mandy, Laurabianca
Time to create page: 1.354 seconds