Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: C.N. BLUE

C.N. BLUE 9 years 11 months ago #84485

• gominam1990
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 560
@nu2me
sis i hope you can also post shin hye's schedule.. =)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham

C.N. BLUE 9 years 11 months ago #84712

• frann17
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 67
nu2me wrote:
Hello @fran17 :) good for you. I am imagining the excitement and fun you must have felt while watchimg CNBlue perform.... also you can like the three members, leave Minhyuk to me... :blush: just kidding!

don't worry I love all of them but my ultmate bias are YongHwa and Jungshin :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
they are so beautiful humans :luvluv:

hopefully there will be a Music Bank LA so I could go... lucky Brazilian fans, I wanted to see CNBlue and BAP again :touched

C.N. BLUE 9 years 11 months ago #84830

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Looks like YongHwa will be here on Memorial Day??? woooohooo....if only it was ShinHye who was throwing the First pitch instead of uknowhu....aigo....

CNBLUE's Yonghwa to sing the Korean national anthem at Dodger Stadium

Not only will miss A's Suzy throw the first pitch at the upcoming LA Dodgers vs. Cincinnati Reds game in LA, CNBLUE's Yonghwa will also sing the national anthem!

According to FNC Entertainment on the 14th, Yonghwa will sing the Korean national anthem prior to the LA Dodgers vs. Cincinnati Reds game in honor of 'Korea Night' at Dodger Stadium on the 27th at 6:30 PM (local time).

Korean representative MLB players Park Chan Ho and Ryu Hyun Jin will be there and a LED animation of the South Korean flag will be featured while Yonghwa sings the national anthem.

Yonghwa previously provided the theme song for Ryu Hyun Jin, "Ryu Can Do It", so this upcoming event will mark their next collaboration together.

credit: allkpop
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by almontel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88

C.N. BLUE 9 years 11 months ago #85173

• frann17
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 67

photo credit to owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

C.N. BLUE 9 years 11 months ago #85414

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Oh my!
CNBLUE's Jungshin injured his hand after falling off the stage during a concert at the AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong recently.
at 1:10 Jungshin fell while shaking fans hands.. that is scary!

the maknae is bouncing and running ahead of the other members around the side stage to meet/greet fans.
bbck.. bucket is on maintenance.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, kimloveeun

C.N. BLUE 9 years 11 months ago #85416

• Angel88
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1249
@nu2me: thank you for sharing about C N Blue and Jung Shin.
I feel so sad and really hope he has a speedy recovery. These hands are precious.
I like how he is so fond of Yong Hwa. Please post news of his recovery, when you know.
I rewatch their concerts so often because it's so fun, especially when they sing YFFM.
They are all so happy that they get me excited. I wonder if they still include YFFM in their latest concerts.
God bless them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, kimloveeun

C.N. BLUE 9 years 11 months ago #85419

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i saw the clip and really felt bad for JungShin...let's pray for his speedy recovery:
CNBLUE's Jungshin injures his hand after a fall off the stage in Hong Kong
credit: allkpop
It appears CNBLUE's Jungshin has injured his hand after falling off the stage during a concert at the AsiaWorld-Expo in Hong Kong recently. Probably caught up in the moment and eager to touch as many fans' hands as possible, Jungshin did not see where the stage ended until he had already toppled over it.

Luckily, the stage was not too high, but the fall still looks bad enough that the other members were shocked and Jungshin sustained an injury.

Fan cams are circulating the internet now, showing both Jungshin's fall as well as catching the reactions on the other members' faces. After confirming he was okay, Jonghyun and Yonghwa were unable to hide their amused smiles while Minhyuk leaned over to help the maknae up.

Check out the fan cams below and wish for Jungshin's speedy recovery!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88

C.N. BLUE 9 years 11 months ago #85437

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Jungshin is doing ok!

cr: as tagged.

from cnbluestorm... a repost...
CNBLUE completed their two-day concert in Hong Kong Asia World Expo, Hong Kong last weekend.
During the first day of the concert, they had a surprise party for Jonghyun who recently celebrate his birthday. An incident also occurred when Jungshin suddenly fell when the concert was on. Luckily he wasn’t hurt as he has assured and thanked fans through an update in the group’s Naver BAND account, saying: “You must be surprised, right? I’m fine! Don’t worry! Thank you for coming today. We’ll do more exciting and safe performance tomorrow!”.

In the second day, leader Jung Yonghwa, guitarist Lee Jonghyun, drummer Kang Minhyuk and bassist Lee Jungshin mesmerized all the fans in the venue with their live performance of their hit songs including the songs from their recent EP Can’t Stop.

After the concert, the boys took their time to update their Naver BAND account with a group photo, in which are spotted holding a banner that written “Thank you for making us happy”.

A thank you message from Yonghwa came along with the picture. “Annyeonghaseyo it’s Yonghwa~~ we’ve finished our performances in Hong Kong! It’s sad, but we promise to be back!!!! Thank you for making us happy♡”.

CNBLUE will continue their 2014 CNBLUE Can’t Stop Live Concert Tour in EXCO, Daegu on May 24.
Source | Article credits: ttwigo
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88

C.N. BLUE 9 years 11 months ago #85473

• yongshins2
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 108
CNBLUE’s Jung Yong Hwa in Talks for New tvN Drama “The Three Musketeers”

CNBLUE member and actor Jung Yong Hwa may possibly join the cast of new tvN mini series titled “The Three Musketeers.”

On May 23, a representative of the drama revealed the current situation, stating that Jung Yong Hwa has not officially confirmed his casting in the mini series.

The production company of “The Three Musketeers,” JS Pictures stated, “It is true that there was a meeting with Jung Yong Hwa to discuss the casting. However, because he is a Hallyu star, there are many adjustments to be made with his schedule. It is too early to say that anything has been confirmed.”

The mini series is written by Song Jae Jung, the scriptwriter of “Queen In Hyun’s Man” as well as “Nine,” and will be directed by Kim Byung Soo. “The Three Musketeers” is a historical drama, set during the Joseon Dynasty. It is drawing attention, as it is expected to be a big-scale project with a reported investment of 10 billion KRW (~$10 million USD) in production costs.

:heartsh:

source: soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

C.N. BLUE 9 years 10 months ago #85665

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
CNBlue Minhyuk bought a Bicycle and so did Yonghwa?

Tweeted By GrlyGirlie... a Japanese fan saw YH & MH cycling and both of them were the one who says "anneyonghaseyo" first
:heartsh:

Cto
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun
Time to create page: 0.485 seconds