Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2014 - Park Shin Hye for TONGYI JUICE

2014 - Park Shin Hye for TONGYI JUICE 10 years 1 month ago #79259

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Jang Geun-Seok, Park Shin-Hye, meet again at China commercial... Scouted as the beverage models

image_2014-02-12-6.jpg

Jang Geun-Seok, Park Shin-Hye, meet again at China commercial... Scouted as the beverage models
Jang Geun-Seok and Park Shin-Hye, who performed together in the drama 'You're handsome', reunited in the commercial.

Recently, the actors Jang Geun-Seok and Park Shin-Hye were both scouted as the new models of China Tong-il beverage, which has greeted 15th anniversary of its brand. Tong-il enterprise, which scouted Park Shin-Hye and Jang Geun-Seok as the models, is the grocery company of the biggest investment scale in China, and also has achieved the first rank of the brand with most influences in China. Jang Geun-Seok, who has been working as the exclusive model of Tong-il beverage since last 2012, goes for targeting China once again, with Park Shin-Hye, who has newly joined in.

It is the stance of China Tong-il beverage that "Through the beautiful cooperation with two Korean
artists who are having the top popularity that is getting beyond Korea and is spread all over Asia, the brand image that is representing the shining adolescence is to be more strengthened. It is looked forward that the old model Jang Geun-Seok and the new model Park Shin-Hye would confer the new significance o the brand, with the perfect partnership."

Jang Geun-Seok and Park Shin-Hye are scheduled to meet the fans as the commercial models, through China promotion on coming May . Now, Park Shin-Hye is about to go for filming of the movie 'Upper Congressman', and Jang Geun-Seok successfully ended the official fan meeting '2014 Jang Geun-Seok proposal' in the Olympic Hall. [사진=통일 음료]

Credit: innolife.com
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mun whye, nistymaj, mana ^-^, JMgales_24

2014 - Park Shin Hye for TONGYI JUICE 10 years 1 month ago #79260

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
ottoke, why do I keep on logging out :(

more news about their cf together... it's creating a buzz in the internet/media.

[OSEN=Park Jung Sun] SBS drama ‘You’re Beautiful’ couple Jang Keun Suk and Park Shin Hye met again in a Chinese advertisement.

These two were chosen as the model for one of the beverage brands in China recently and joyfully met again at the shooting site of the advertisement.

These two have worked together in ‘You’re Beautiful’, the drama that aroused Korean wave storm in places abroad, each with the role of Hwang Tae Kyung and Go Mi Nam and as if they are proving such popularity, they were chosen as model for China’s beverage brand.

The associates of this particular beverage brand said “2014 is the 15th anniversary of the birth of the brand and we will make the brand image that represents shining youth much solid through a beautiful collaboration with two Korean artists, who are enjoying top level popularity not only in Korea but also in Asia” and revealed.

Meanwhile, Jang Keun Suk met about 3000 fans through his official fan meeting ‘2014 Jang Keun Suk Propose’ that took place at Olympics Hall on February 8th and Park Shin Hye is expecting to start shooting for the movie ‘Sang Eui Won’ in February.

source: mewolong @osen.co.kr
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, nistymaj, mana ^-^, gayusukhye

2014 - Park Shin Hye for TONGYI JUICE 10 years 1 month ago #79261

• Maris
Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk reunite as models for 'Tongyi Juice'
February 12, 2014
Allkpop

Park Shin Hye and Jang Geun Suk had a 'beautiful' reunion as models for China's 'Tongyi Juice'!

Following her hit drama 'Heirs' which has also become a success overseas, Park Shin Hye was chosen as the new muse for the Chinese brand, joining Jang Geun Suk who stayed on as the brand's model for the third consecutive year. Of course, fans can't forget their love line on their drama 'You're Beautiful' and were glad to see the two of them together again.

The juice brand's rep stated, "In honor of the 'Tongyi Juice' brand's 15th anniversary, the beautiful collaboration with the two Korean artists, who are experiencing top popularity not just in Korea but across Asia, will further solidify the brand's image which represents the bright youth."

Aren't they lovely?

My Note: Yes......they are looking good. Shinhye always does and JGS is looking great too. I really liked his new hairstyle that showcases his good looks even more. Their bright happy faces are worth looking at. Looking forward to more . :)
Nu2me......you are so right. The internet/media is buzzing with this news. Since the articles and pics are the same as posted here so I have let them alone but did go through them just for f
un
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, mun whye, nistymaj, mana ^-^, JMgales_24, gayusukhye

2014 - Park Shin Hye for TONGYI JUICE 10 years 1 month ago #79272

• Maris
image_2014-02-12-14.jpg

Credit: to the owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mana ^-^

2014 - Park Shin Hye for TONGYI JUICE 10 years 1 month ago #79524

• Maris
image_2014-02-16.jpg

Tong Yi shared poster/picture their promo with Sukkie and Shinhye said Happy Valentine’s Day for people..

Credit: Source : tongyi~weibo
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Angel88, nistymaj, hacci143, gayusukhye

2014 - Park Shin Hye for TONGYI JUICE 10 years 1 month ago #80125

• mohamed
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 125
Drink Product in China. Both will be doing a commercial film for this said product.

Looking forward for their comeback project soon.
1660989_10152066673847961_1787318607_n.jpg
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by elankham.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, paire, hacci143, gayusukhye

2014 - Park Shin Hye for TONGYI JUICE 10 years 1 month ago #80264

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
aye.. still no video ads from their photoshoot for theTongji juice beverage?

Hope there will be a short film aside from the print photos, and maybe a fan meeting with Jang Geun Suk soon.. :pray:
Last Edit: 10 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mana ^-^, hacci143, Magnaliazz

2014 - Park Shin Hye for TONGYI JUICE 10 years 1 month ago #80265

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
very creative wings heehee.. orange fairy shinhye :-V

2014 - Park Shin Hye for TONGYI JUICE 10 years 1 month ago #80534

• Maris
[China] 统一鲜橙多 Official Weibo Update (2014.02.27) #ParkShinHye

image_2014-02-28.jpg

Credit: PSH_Supporters
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, mun whye, mana ^-^, hacci143

2014 - Park Shin Hye for TONGYI JUICE 10 years 1 month ago #80538

• Magnaliazz
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
She looks very lovely here..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.652 seconds