• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
CNOQn1YUcAApAwO.jpg

CNOQn5fVEAAOwWD.jpg

CNOQn5gUkAI2tCg.jpg

CNOQn65UkAExgxL.jpg

I'm sorry but I'm not good in this:

Late Night party at house with huge funny props covering on my head ribbons many. But ashamed too.
I dont know the other words. but i think i it's Loco Loco? since its: #로코
Please correct me If i am wrong.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 7 months ago #133594

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Cant help myself Mianheee
20150825120455_s__2441289_99_20150825121203.jpg

CNOPFn0UsAAOGuE-2.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 7 months ago #133596

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 619
Translation:

Park Shin Hye: “Last night, I had a great time playing with props at Rocoberry Roko’s house - they covered my whole head, I love them so much Roko is the best ❤️ But the ribbon is really bashful

cr: the-inheritors
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Annie20.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue and this user have 2 others thankyou

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 7 months ago #133601

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Shinhye was in the house of Rocoberry's Roco last night having this props thingy? :S How come she feel embarassed/ashamed on the ribbon, It's cute HAHHAH :willing :willing

Roco/Loco Berry is a group/duo and it has 2 members. Roco is the vocal while Conan the other member is the composer.

Roco were followed by SHnhye on IG recently.

A little info about them
(and as im not mistaken, it was said Roco, composed the Pinocchio OST/Love is like a snow :D )

CNOhHoXUwAAWMPY.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat and this user have 1 others thankyou

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 7 months ago #133612

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Showing her friendship with Roco liking her photo, Ssinz is online by now!

CNPZJQ0UAAAi6iN.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 7 months ago #133632

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Knowing that Shinhye is hanging out with friends, Rocoberry of the indie band... shall i wish that they are planning on a collaboration.... :pray:

Was it not the OST "Dreaming a Dream" - Pinocchio was arranged by Rocoberry, composed by Roco (written by Ji Hoon & Goo Ji Ahn).

I wish to see her more...
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala, Annie20

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 7 months ago #133644

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Park Shin-hye wears big ribbon

CNOPFn0UsAAOGuE.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye uploaded a selfie on her Instagram on Tuesday with a caption reading: “Last night with Roco berry -- an indie band consisting of lead vocalist Roco and guitarist Conan -- there are so much fun things at Roco’s.”

The actress added, “Wearing the ribbon was so embarrassing.”

In the photos taken at the singer’s place, Park poses alluringly with a headband with a giant ribbon ornament. She also sported ones with cute Mickey Mouse ears and a mini hat.

The 25-year-old took part in the film “Beauty Inside” as one of the several male and female actors playing a man whose physical appearance changes radically every day.

By Ko Ji-seon (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, seirazde, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 7 months ago #133745

• lovesong
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
Ok ! i read before that Shinhye's agency ?? her DC fans're ?? collecting malicious comments by haters ?? I dunno if that's true or not !. But i do hope that her agency and fans're collecting those negative and harsh comments. It's too much. I know every celebs has haters, but the amount of haters Shinhye has is beyond imagination !. Thanks to those diff shippers !!. I'm tired of defending Shinhye from those haters in her IG. Some haters and their use of words is below the belt.
If they don't like her..why not leave her alone. Sending her Dm with hate messages won't make their biases better. And those oppars fangirls should leave Shinhye alone. She ain't dating their oppar !!!!.
Shinhye already had so many haters even from before, fan of other actresses and now shippers're doing great job in increasing more haters. All they care about is their so called ship that's all.
Shinhye is so nice and kind...she doesn't deserve all this hate.
Haters and trolls 're everywhere.!
Fighting Shinhye ~~.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, BadBat

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 7 months ago #133758

• Selien
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 140
@lovesong i feel you.. and i know it hurts to see people pointing at Shinhye. I for one always ignore the haters. What goes around comes around. Let's support and love Shinhye unnie :)
I didn't get dm thing !?
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94

[UPDATES] on INSTAGRAM (SSINZ7) 8 years 7 months ago #133762

• lovesong
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
Selien wrote:
@lovesong i feel you.. and i know it hurts to see people pointing at Shinhye. I for one always ignore the haters. What goes around comes around. Let's support and love Shinhye unnie :)
I didn't get dm thing !?

I see most of starlight angels're keep calm and ignore the haters, which is cool tbh, even there's hate comments, most of her fans don't care or stan her, they just ignore it. but sometimes the hate and insults thrown by haters is too much. I had fan war with one of the hater in Shinhye's IG before, she was saying...ugly B*t*h, hate you this and that to Shinhye, i got curious and check her ig, i found that person not only bash Shinhye in her (Shinhye IG ) but also bash and insults Shinhye in her own IG. Posting pics like all those haters post. I told her hating and bashing Shinhye won't make your bias better, and that jealous kid reply with..... 'your Shinhye won't see or read my post..so don't worry..i have Dm her many times but she never reply nor bother about it '.....and i was like WTF...! Bashing her in her IG was not enough ?? even Dm ??
Watever those haters say or write, Shinhye slays their bias anyway.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by lovesong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Selien
Moderators: Vicky
Time to create page: 0.927 seconds