Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye Garden 5 Fansigning Event - Mnet News

Re:Park Shin Hye Garden 5 Fansigning Event - Mnet News 13 years 10 months ago #17259

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 515
No promises... but we'll see what we can do
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Park Shin Hye Garden 5 Fansigning Event - Mnet News 13 years 10 months ago #17261

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
thanks alot sis Pj :(

HUGS..

Re:Park Shin Hye Garden 5 Fansigning Event - Mnet News 13 years 9 months ago #17266

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Part of the translation

Shinhye: 학교를 다니면서 지금 영화 촬영을 하고 있어요. 거의 막바지 촬영중인데 <시라노 연애 조작단> 열심히 촬영하고 있습니다. I am going to school(university) and I am filming movie, it's almost over. I am filming 'Cyrano dating maker'

Shinhye: 용화가 굉장히 성격도 밝고, 사교성도 너무 좋아서 드라마 찍을 때도 즐겁게 찍었거든요. Yong Hwa has very bright personality, and he is so much sociable. We had fun when we're filming drama.

Reporter: 그렇다면 두분의 우정도 테스트 안해볼 수가 없겠죠. 연락 자주 하나요? Then let me test your friendship. Do you contact often?

Shinhye:아무래도 잘나가다 보니까 연락도 없고... No, it is likely that he is so busy, never call...

Reporter: 연락이 없어요? He never call?

Shinhye: 네 연락이 없더라구요. No, he never call.

Reporter: 정용화씨한테 한마디 해주세요. Please say a word to Jung Yong Hwa.

Shinhye:용화야 너 너무 잘나가는 거 아니니? Yong Hwa, aren't you going well too much?

got edited, move to another scene

Shinhye:개인적으로 하고 싶은 것이 있다면 액션물 영화와 드라마를 하고 싶어요. Personally, I want to do an action movie or drama.
translated by Saturn, friend of Irish_Law at soompi. A repost.
Thank you Irish_Law a super fan of Shin Hye and a Boice (both I lovePSH, CNBlue too! ) :)

Re:Park Shin Hye Garden 5 Fansigning Event - Mnet News 13 years 9 months ago #17267

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
Yong Hwa, why don't you call me too?!!!

hehehe

Thank you, sis!

Re:Park Shin Hye Garden 5 Fansigning Event - Mnet News 13 years 9 months ago #17272

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks sis Eve for the loads.
Thanks Irish_Law for the translations. :)

So sad to hear they never call each other??? : :dry: :dry:

Re:Park Shin Hye Garden 5 Fansigning Event - Mnet News 13 years 9 months ago #17289

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
Maybe bec he still has WGM with the snsd girl, he probably was told NOT to contact 'other' girls for the meantime? at first I thought it was bec he wasn't allowed to have a cellphone...

Re:Park Shin Hye Garden 5 Fansigning Event - Mnet News 13 years 9 months ago #17292

• elsiec
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 267
Wow, thanks for the translation!
Hopefully we could get the rest of the interview soon. I can't wait to hear what else she has to say.

I might be wrong, but I have a theory why YH has not call. Maybe, he had a crush on our SH during the filming of YB just like his character. So maybe he just wanted to avoid talking to her that way he could get over her. I don't know why I think this. I just get this feeling about it.

I think if YH just liked her as a friend he wouldn't have a problem picking up the phone and calling her to say hi.

Re:Park Shin Hye Garden 5 Fansigning Event - Mnet News 13 years 9 months ago #17297

• pj0t
  • Friends of PSH
My theory.. YH likes her more than a friend (Nadj will scream and love this - I read your mind, Nadj hehe)
Shin Hye is a special girl for him as she is the first female artist who is close to him.

Plus he's super busy schedule, with tv shows, concert here and there. He might even hardly get hold of his own cellphone.
Probably don't even has the time to be online.

Maybe someday when everything is slowing down, he'll contact her and catch up.

Oh I still love GeunShin. But YH is such a nice guy too. Good looking and hotttt with his guitar...
It's okay YH. You'll always have this noona with you :D

Re:Park Shin Hye Garden 5 Fansigning Event - Mnet News 13 years 9 months ago #17304

• July
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 94
Yo! Pj you just read my mind girl!!! I'm grinning from ear to ear, like an idiot in front of my laptap :woohoo: Who ever SH choses im with her.

But our YH deserves a second look don't you think? ( Just like MInyuk................oh, eve will kill me! lol!!) Anyways, so our SH mentioned YH. What do you girls think about this? Is she really missing him? or just saying it because the reporter was asking her about him? Do you think YH will know of this? How about JS? ( I have a theory that JS is jealous of YH, i've written it many times in this site) Anyway if YH would find out about this, what do you think would he do? ( im getting dissapointed with this guy :unsure: its like Shin Woo all over again...............)

And if they talk( to phone ) i wonder what would they say to each other. Im fairly sure YH will be very shy :blush: don't even know how to start talking to her. Ahha!! maybe thats the reason why he can't call her, he don't know how to start talking to her. :blush: without being obvious of wanting her. (oh heaven.................. :woohoo: )

No matter how YH hides it i know he had feelings for her, his literally distancing himself to her. How i wish they would accidentally see each other in a show and wala!!! burning feelings again!!! :woohoo: ( my YH so shy!) How about....................doing another drama again with him as the leading man................WOW!!! that would be something!!! this time YH will fall madly inlove with her.

Me and my crazy thoughts!! don't mind me, i'm just happy :woohoo: !!

Thank you Eve por the sub and your friend for the translation. You guys are the best!!!

Re:Park Shin Hye Garden 5 Fansigning Event - Mnet News 13 years 9 months ago #17306

• missmoon
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 316
thank you sunny, however, I didn't understand anything. ;)
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.521 seconds