MBC Section TV Interview 04-24-16 7 years 11 months ago #146757

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

2016.04.24 TheQueenOfContract Park Shin Hye 박신혜 at MBC Section TV Entertainment

enews24.interest.me/news/article.a…

image-447.jpeg

image-448.jpeg

Credit Mohamed Sunbae

Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, jhen30, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

MBC Section TV Interview 04-24-16 7 years 11 months ago #146769

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Park Shin Hye will have an interview later for MBC's Section TV, 3;45pm
Watch out for this.....
Cr. Pearl0024

Cgw963vUkAAmNKg.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, NileRose, Maris, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

MBC Section TV Interview 04-24-16 7 years 11 months ago #146772

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952

Cr: owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

MBC Section TV Interview 04-24-16 7 years 11 months ago #146773

• Maris

Rough trans: PSH “I want to collaborate with all actors/actresses again.”[/color]

tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=…

image-470.jpeg

Credit as tagged

My Note

I am not surprised that she would like to work with all of them because one can see that even after the dramas are over she remains on good terms with all of these costars....
In Doctors she will be working with a star KRW slightly older than them but she has met, sat and talked with him on the same table throughout the award ceremony last year. With Kyun Sang, she had hardly had any scenes together in Pinocchio but must be comfortable with I am sure.
I am positive she will have an excellent chemistry with them too.

I for one want her to work with new actors and actresses and that too seasoned ones because they will bring different things on the table and hence it will be profitable for her as a learning experience.

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, gracia

MBC Section TV Interview 04-24-16 7 years 11 months ago #146774

• Maris

SH mentioned that there was no awkwardness when she did dramas w/ JGS, LMH, KWB & LJS since they me them b4 fiming.

image-471.jpeg

image-472.jpeg

Credit pearl0024
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

MBC Section TV Interview 04-24-16 7 years 11 months ago #146775

• Maris

Park Shin Hye wanted to be cop bcs when was 6 & thieves stole 1 million Won from her home
m.news.nate.com/view/20160424n…

Credit Seoul story

My Note

I think that converted becomes.....$1000...correct me someone if I am mistaken. :)
I had heard that before but did not know the amount stolen.

At that age I can imagine what a strong impression it must have made because I experienced it too but in my university days....which really was not scary but definitely impactful occasion in a certain way but it did not lead me into wanting to take up that as a profession......most probably because of the age.

At a younger age one does get influenced depending on what one sees around them when growing up.eg: Like Shinhye was exposed to music within the family and took it up. Also her love for sports from her father....like fishing....cooking, ageyo from mother, importance of charity work and relationships from her family......and so on so forth......

I do feel that Shinhye will continue to work even if she becomes a wife and a mother but will definitely not neglect her family. That's not her. She did say that she would like her husband to understand and be supportive appreciate-full of the fact that it's important for her. That makes me think that a husband from entertainment world cannot be ruled out.

Whoever her future husband.........from her profession world or outside it.....I know he will be one who will have family as top priority and one who can protect, be supportive, having sense of humour, with leadership qualities and make her feel safe.....just my guess! :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, gracia

MBC Section TV Interview 04-24-16 7 years 11 months ago #146778

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
I was just thinking just yesterday that if there is a Mrs. Cop 3, they should have Shin Hye and Taecyon take the parts of Dambi and Seulong. They can try Choi Ji Won as the new Captain.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde

MBC Section TV Interview 04-24-16 7 years 11 months ago #146779

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
Shin Hye has such a high EQ, out of all the flower boys who does she want to collaborate again? She replies 'All of them!' Yes, let's have all of them in one drama. I will definitely be watching. Add in SJK and KSH also.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde

MBC Section TV Interview 04-24-16 7 years 11 months ago #146780

• Maris
image-478.jpeg

Q :What is a recent favorite "Recently??
A : Playing golf. I learned from my dad"

Section TV
sportsseoul.com/news/read/3844…
(see all her recent pics *no lie detected*)
Cr: AdePark

My Note

She keeps adding to her impressive lineup of active things she is able to do....from top of my hat.....
Baseball,
Fencing,
Water sports
Deep sea diving
Hiking
Judo
Camping
Golfing....

DOH......Mrs Cop was a good action drama series. Shinhye would be excellent at any such role because she is such a natural at all physical activities.....it's a pity they did not make use of her judo skills in the movie brother/ Hyung...

Kiki....you are funny... :lol:
Just the thought makes me lol... :lol:
The shippers confrontations, the min boggling budget of the series...JGs, JYH, LMH, KWB, LJS, KSH, SJK....
:onhot:
What will that be called.....I can just go up to love triangle.....with six of them.....it should be called love pen tangle? love hexangle? Love Heptangle? We do have something of a love quadrangle of sorts in Doctors I think...
=D
But all that eye candy......chemistry, interactions.......entertainment at its best...
:ding: :luvluv: :bingo: :wahaha :onhot:

Please excuse my runaway imagination triggered by Kiki :lol: ......blame it on my not having any breakfast as yet.....
I should go and have some now.....

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye's Interviews 7 years 11 months ago #146783

• Maris

How Park Shin Hye & Kim Woo Bin Became Friends

image-479.jpeg

Via coffeholic
[/right]
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, gracia
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds