Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye On Vacation

Park Shin Hye On Vacation 8 years 11 months ago #123788

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
The girl on the left is Seo Hyo Rim....the girl she is with in Hawaii
their friendship with Shin Hye came a long way :)

11158045_936729299705587_191791692_n.jpg

cr Baidu
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, kimloveeun, meyergsi, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, aki_lala

Park Shin Hye On Vacation 8 years 11 months ago #123805

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
:heartsh: :-V

IMG__-53.jpg

ctto :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Lorrssinz

Park Shin Hye On Vacation 8 years 10 months ago #123813

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
That's why people are captivating Shin Hye's charm its because of her innocent look...She has that aura that melts everyone's heart...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi

Park Shin Hye On Vacation 8 years 8 months ago #130123

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Park Shin-hye in Europe for vacation

Source | 2015/07/07

Actress Park Shin-hye is on vacation. She's on a backpacking adventure in Europe. She's gone for a month and is 'healing' through this break. She's been exhausted for the past 2 years without a break.

Park Shin-hye is coming back early August and is going to prepare to go back to school. She's currently attending the Jungang University Department of Theater for 7 years. She's on leave from school at the moment but she's always shown determination to learn more.

Later in the year, she plans on investing time to herself. She's going to learn floral arrangement, which is one of her hobbies. Her management says, "She's been in 6 movies and dramas for the past 2 years and hasn't had time to sit back and relax. She's going to take some time off and come back with something completely new".

Source

My Note
All I can say is do what you have to do Shinhye.......
BUT......
We sure gonna miss not seeing you in a drama......you sure have spoiled us.
Rest assured we wish you a comeback with your full energy , spirits and passion restored to the maximum......
AND.....
Completing the credits needed for your graduation.
I am definitely curious about the " comeback with something completely new" and also excited!

Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Nicole Park, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, sk8t3r093

Park Shin Hye On Vacation 8 years 8 months ago #130160

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Park Shin Hye Takes A Month's Vacation
BY Julie Jones | Jul 08, 2015 08:27 AM EDT

Park Shin Hye is taking a well-deserved break. The hardworking actress is going on a backpacking trip to Europe. She will take the next month to recuperate from the last two years of non-stop work.

According to her agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment, she will come back in August and get ready to return to school.

"She has been in six movies and dramas during the past two years and hasn't had the time to sit back and relax," the S.A.L.T. Entertainment representative told the Korean media outlet Sports Donga. "She's going to take some time off and come back with something completely new."

But films and dramas are just a part of what she's done during the past two years. She appeared in the 2013 films "Miracle in Cell No. 7" and "One Perfect Day," the 2014 film "The Royal Tailor" and this year's release "The Beauty Inside." She played poor girl Cha Seun Sang in "The Heirs" with Lee Min Ho and then appeared as a reporter who could not tell a lie in "Pinocchio" with Lee Jong Suk. But she also had a cameo appearance in "Fabulous Boys," the Taiwanese adaptation of her previous hit drama "You're Beautiful."

And that does not even count her variety show appearances. She has been on nine of those in the past two years, most recently "Three Meals A Day" and "Some Guys Some Girls." She also did an OnStyle documentary, three music videos and released music for a soundtrack, by herself and in collaboration with others.

After her month off she will return to the Jungang University Department of Theater, which she has attended for the past seven years. She is currently on leave from school but hopes to finally finish her degree. And she plans to spend more time pursuing her own interests and hobbies. Among other things, she wants to learn more about the art of floral arranging.

link: kdramastars
:heartsh:
rest....
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, Jenzzy, seirazde, Park Min Song, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

Park Shin Hye On Vacation 8 years 8 months ago #130173

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
In weibo, someone took pictures of her in a Korean restaurant yesterday... did not come close or bothered them....

cr: as tagged

Mianhe can't understand the words. Would anyone know what was written? Thank you !
Someone was guessing it maybe Bi Won Ristorante in Roma. anyways, hope the ppl who see her will keep a distance so Shinhye can enjoy her vacation well. :)
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, Park Min Song, IntoTheBlue

Park Shin Hye On Vacation 8 years 8 months ago #130186

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Maris, Jenzzy, seirazde, Park Min Song

Park Shin Hye On Vacation 8 years 8 months ago #130191

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
The owner of the photo says he/she saw Shin Hye when they went to eat at a Korean restaurant. Have photo as proof....Shin Hye was holding a child (it's a bit embarrassing because the photos were secretly taken, a bit blurry).

I personally didn't like it they took photos of Shin Hye since they should have respected her privacy and they weren't even her fans. If Shin Hye wanted to show her face to us she would have done so through her IG.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde

Park Shin Hye On Vacation 8 years 8 months ago #130220

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Thank you @kiki, @purplecharm, @nicole, @verba and of course, everyone who is here :)

yeah... sometimes it could not be help.... but we hope that those who encounter Shinhye traveling won't bother her and keep their distance.

I myself, a few times, encounter celebs on the streets of ny and scrambling to take a photo in excitement, along with the others... who in a split second...snap out of it and think to take a photo
:-V
Last Edit: 8 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, jhen30, Park Min Song

Park Shin Hye On Vacation 8 years 8 months ago #130258

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
A REMINDER TO EVERYBODY, SALT HAS ANNOUNCED NOT TO POST AND SPREAD SHINHYE'S PRIVATE PHOTOS IN EUROPE/VACATION.

CJhZLKFUYAEEgjF.jpg

CJhZK5pUYAAQS8E.jpg

I DONT KNOW WHAT WAS WRITTEN but my friends said is the MAIN POINT of the article was No taking and spreading photos of Shin hye on her entire Vacation in Europe. Let her enjoy the Vacation without no one was following her. fans should not worry because the actress will post her adventure and updates in Social Medias to update her fans in the following days. let us just wait on her updates as it will be better.

cr: PSH_Baidu Bar
Trans/Summarize : H1SB2 @luminousado
via: LadyHaewon :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, purplecharm09, Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, Park Min Song and this user have 2 others thankyou
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.601 seconds