Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124529

If Park Shin Hye stayed in the fashion show for only one hour, that is more than enough. Because these foriegn fashion shows wants to sell something and if they put the Korean actresses and actors on one side and them on another side they should have made they shows in thier country and send the magazine to this country. Anyway beauty depends on the beholders eye and I think they all look sham.Nothing ,nada . For me they are making concurrence with the beggars on the street of Manhattan.. HEH!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124537

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I think there are misconceptions on the recent Chanel event in Seoul. We have to consider the set up of the venue, rounded like carousel.. the runway models strut around the walking path set. This is a different scene. There were not all Americans, Karl Lagerfeld and Chanel are not american brand. His invited guests were international mixed. Seating were spread. Each one famous or popular in their own right. The ones seated on the front rows are either guests familiar with Chanel, who are known patronage of Chanel products, who are known celebs that Chanel editors recommend... This is a huge international fashion event in terms of the fashion industry. To be seen and be seen.

Park Shin Hye did well, classic and chic... considering this is something new... more global setting... who knows it may pay off in terms of being out there.

Choi Siwon was moving, Yoona was mingling with him, Krystal too and Siwon already went to one of Chanel's shows and had pictures taken with Karl Lagerfeld before so with GDragon (who attended his shows a few times abroad.) With him close by while having picture taken with Karl, Giselle Bundgen was nearby and they asked for pictures taken. Yoona stuck close with Siwon so her picture was taken also. It is one in a lifetime chance to have a picture taken with Giselle. She is world famous so is Karl Lagerfeld. Here is Siwon with Kirsten Stewart picture taken.

Chanel brought attention to Seoul, Karl Lagerfeld had inspiration from Korea when he held his show there.

I was hoping Shinhye mingle more as I mentioned earlier post.... just like attending a party, if I stay in my table the whole night, maybe some will come by to say hi but my enjoying the whole party is a blah.

I don't know how long Shinhye stayed... I read that Jongsuk left and she followed 20 minutes later. I don't know if they left after the show and before the afterparty.

And anyone can leave anytime they want, it is just out of respect to stay and watch the fashion by the designer being unveiled.

Looking at most of the pictures I could find not just Koreans... at some point while waiting, some even the international guests look pensive.. caught in pictures. It's not unique.

Let me get my bearings first @sonia.... "making concurrence with the beggars on the street of manhattan." .... hmm Interesting thought.
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Lorrssinz

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124538

Thank you @ Nu2me well I said that because if you are are an ordinary person with money to spend would you buy clothes and make up like that just to say your "in" ?well if so I'm really old.You know I live here in Europe many times they show in TV ( I can't afford to go to those fashion shows I'm not that rich )the new trends from Paris,London ,Berlin etc.. and I think well known fashion designers are slowly running out of new ideas so it is like gropping in the wind, anything goes.. everything is ok. if you know what I mean?? There are of course an exemption but it is slowly getting rare.

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124540

One thing more Karl Lagerfeld is a German living in Paris. So most of his concept I think is more Parishien! I think he is a nice guy.

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124543

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Shinhye caught on the back :)

LOL :-V :-V :-V

Chanel-Cruise-Show4.jpg

Chanel-Cruise-Show3.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, sarah.94, Lorrssinz

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124544

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Lee Jong Suk, Park Shin Hye, G-Dragon, Yoona, and more attend star-studded Chanel fashion show in Seoul

Chanel_Cover.png

Great news for Pinocchio fans! Lee Jong Suk and Park Shin Hye were seen together again at the Chanel Cruise Show in Seoul, showing off their continued friendship. This fashion show located at Dongdaemun Design Plaza attracted some of the hottest celebrities, including G-Dragon, Siwon, Han Ye Seul, Yoona, and even American actress Kristen Stewart.

Scroll through to see some pictures from this awesome event!

LJS_Chanel_3.jpg

LJS_PSH_Chanel_2.jpg

LJS_Chanel_4.jpg

Celebrities_Chanel_2.jpg

What was your favorite celebrity appearance? Are you excited to see the Darling Couple reunited? Please share your thoughts below!
www.dramafever.com/news/lee-jong-suk-and...shion-show-in-seoul/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, L-Khie

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124546

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thanks @ sonia, yes Karl is German living in Paris. I like conversations.... I don't take it as you're right and I am wrong or the other way around.
:heartsh:

May I say... for my personal view mianhe, I buy clothes and makeup, pick the cosmetics that works best on my skin.... not necessarily american brand. Indulge in very few Chanel, not because I want to be "in" but because I love the designs. I honestly don't care much about being 'in' even if I have great friends who are known or out there. I travel as I please and save money if I must... Life goes on.
:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124548

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Actresses & actors arrival :heartsh:

ctto :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Lorrssinz

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124554

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Shinhye's purse last night.. :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz

4th May 2015 Chanel Fashion Show 8 years 10 months ago #124556

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
What the....?! That's really expensive!!!!
Are those real diamonds?....heheh

More pics from last nights event....

Chanel-Cruise-Show16.jpeg

Reason why the Korean actors and actresses couldn't really mingle well
with the American models is their difficulty in speaking the English language...
just my thought :)
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, irene_xxvi, Lorrssinz
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.970 seconds