Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126444

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Ohh Taec Are you Dancing???? :S :S :S

CFmsRGmUMAAfTO1.jpg
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, Paris35, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126445

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
TV: [Spoilers!!!] Three Meals a Day

Article: 'Three Meals a Day' Park Shin Hye, a hard worker on par with Choi Ji Woo

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,174, -114] She's so pretty..

2. [+2,819, -100] She's perfect!! Pretty, good actor, works hard!

3. [+2,687, -91] I like that she's so naturally pretty

4. [+2,128, -65] Made me crave fried rice ㅠㅠ

5. [+680, -28] She isn't shy or afraid to help out with the work and is good at it to boot. Helps that she's a natural beauty as well~ I think the show made a great decision casting her. As for Ok Taecyeon~~ he really shined today ㅋ

Article: 'Three Meals' Taecyeon confesses to Shin Hye with strawberries + flowers 'blush'

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+310, -9] Park Shin Hye's not only pretty but her personality is jjang. She laughs at everything but still gets work done. Good cook, good at construction, even made Lee Seo Jin ask if she graduated from architecture school ㅋㅋ She has a way of making everyone around her feel comfortable. So jealous of personalities like that.

2. [+307, -11] Park Shin Hye daebak ㅋㅋㅋ the show was so fun from the minute she began appearing ㅋㅋㅋ Really meshed well with Ok Binggoo ㅋㅋ I could see why he was insistent on praising Park Shin Hye to the point where his ears got red.

3. [+286, -13] So pretty and good at everything~~ ^^

-

Source: Nate

1. [+228, -9] Love her!! I could feel Ok Binggo's excitement and his wide smile over her ㅠㅠㅠㅠ fun episode today

2. [+230, -14] Ok Binggoo was head over heels for her ㅋㅋㅋ fluttering all day ㅋㅋㅋ such a cute little relationship ㅋㅋㅋ Ok Taecyeon totally blossomed thanks to her ㅋㅋ

3. [+198, -11] She's such a happy virus. The minute she started appearing, it was almost like the whole show brightened up and the atmosphere lightened ㅋㅋ

netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/05/tv-spoi...m_source=twitterfeed
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, pillow1616, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126447

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Top StarNews Articles.

IM very proud, We got higher ratings than The Producers in Online streaming !

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, moon, librajapan, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, Paris35, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126449

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
TenAsia Korea Articles.

Untitled-23.jpg

2-13.jpg

3-9.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, moon, librajapan, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126450

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
STOO KOREA Articles.

Untitled-24.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, moon, librajapan, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, pillow1616 and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126451

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
:imdead: :imdead:

:nitey: :nitey: :nitey: :nitey: :nitey: :nitey: :nitey:
CFnxoUIUEAEGvYy.jpg

CFnxoUNUkAIbw7W.jpg

3 meals 1 day vs Producer -- 36.5% vs 23.4% at 21:35 time

Highest 54.2% at 22:05
CFnpvpjVIAM9lw2.jpg

CFnpvqkUUAEayaa.jpg

And this screenCap is one hour ago but it seems Naver people dont want to stop talking about PSH and her guesting in 3 Meals !
CFp2XEUUgAMF610.jpglarge.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, moon, librajapan, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126457

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Seeing her still trending this minutes is DAEBAK ! :touched :touched :touched

Naver Trending

Netizens cant just stop talking !
And news and Articles cant stop coming over and over !
CFqVvuaUsAAVnOg.jpg

CFqVvuFUMAA8aTh.jpg

[Full video no sub] 150522 #ParkShinHye on #ThreeMealsADay Season 2 Ep.2 via @Vimeo Pass: psh vimeo.com/128649687
CFqVgcrUkAEh-ni.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, moon, hina24, kimloveeun, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30 and this user have 4 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126474

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Thank you to everyone for all the updates And for those lovely pics.. :heartsh:
Our princess is really beautiful even without makeup.. :luvluv:

image-21.jpg

I love her reaction here seeing her own ad.. :P
image-20.jpg

Cr. to the uploader
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, narjess89, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126475

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Everyone !!!! Thank sincerely for all I mean every postings, updates, comments, gifs, screencaps, pictures,,,, I went through eight pages of superb postings with a big smile on my face! So proud of our PSHIC family here in sharings! hard works!

AWESOME.. DAEBAK!!!

While watching the clips for their May 22 broadcast with Shinhye as guest, my thoughts were in constant awe as they showed the scenes.... Park Shin Hye is nothing less of awesomeness through and through. Very interesting and jam packed with activities.... She did not hesitate helping, in every way, sharing her thoughts, laughing with gusto.... Her natural beauty shines with and without make up! Truly a great quality gem may i add !

She saw her ad for BrunoMagli on a magazine inside the house!

The PD, casts were all praises for Shinhye, her sincerity, her comfortably working hard with them... No qualms, no hesitations... Made everyone comfortable along. Very nice!

“Three Meals a Day” with Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon loving Park Shin Hye while she prepared delish food to feed the cast and staff and knowing what cooking ingredients to bring. She without complaints washed the dishes, utensils etc, even helped out with cementing for an outdoor "oven", and planting new crops with Taecyeon systematically.. What a teamwork !

Grind n made coffee.... she likes the aroma

She loves food ! And offered to the adoring two :P Shinhye is a good friend to have :kiss:

ctto

They want her to be a fixed cast member :lol: Hmm they will be happy campers with Shinhye around!! The PD will be more that grateful to have her in the show.

Many viewers like me are impressed with her beauty, her flawless bare face, a goddess. What I like also is that she was not concerned much about her looks and went on working. I love her genuineness and natural side, the best!

Taecyeon was sooo funny, dancing n singing at times as soon as she appeared. He was so manly working, aside from his gentlemanliness... Lee Seo Jin prepared the bed for her to rest, so sweet!
Interesting!

Her appearance receive high ratings of 11.3 %
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126478

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
The morning 'coffee' she grinded...

That they enjoyed in the morning.
cr: entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002702467
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.219 seconds