Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126509

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Hellooo ommoni :lol: oupss my mom is calling hehehehe :) have to go sisters see you tomorrow :heartsh:

My Angel PSH :heartsh:
11263392_1068976373131905_774983434_n.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by narjess89.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126516

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Park Shin Hye Is a Golden Guest on “Three Meals a Day”

ParkShinHye.jpg

Park Shin Hye appeared as a guest on the May 22 broadcast of “Three Meals a Day.” Considerately, she prepared food to feed the cast and staff and brought useful cooking ingredients. She even helped out with the dishwashing, plastering, and cooking all the while making Lee Seo Jin and Taecyeon smile.

The cast members urge her to stay on the show as a fixed member and even say, “Become a fixed cast member along with Choi Ji Woo.”

Many viewers were also impressed with her flawless bare face. She didn’t appear overly concerned with her looks and showed a natural side of herself.

Interestingly, Taecyeon was super cheerful as soon as the actress arrived. He even danced and showed off his strength.

Her appearance also contributed to the show receiving high ratings of 11.3 percent.

Cr Soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126517

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Did Shinhye watched the previous shows of Three Meals a Day.... ;)
She made reference to Go Ara to Taecyeon.... When Seo Jin asked how old is she.... Shinhye said she's the same year as her laughing .... and Teacyeon almost buckled up his knees !! Too funny :lol:

And another previous guest was Choi Ji Woo, remember her from Kdrama Stairway to Heaven? Shinhye played the young Jung-suh (where Shinhye won her First award as Best Young Actress and her very first acting role). The older Jung-such played by JiWoo.

The boys made reference to CJW as hard working as Shinhye in Three Meals a Day.

:luvluv:
Beautiful Shinhye :blush:

:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, twingals, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126520

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
May 23, 2015

Lee Seo Jin Lectures Kim Kwang Kyu

Source: BNTNews

image-304.jpg

[by Sora Ghim] Kim Kwang Kyu was nagged by Lee Seo Jin on ‘Three Meals a Day.’

On the May 22 broadcast of tvN ‘Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon Edition’ Kim Kwang Kyu was seen following Ok Taecyeon and Park Shin Hye around, resulting in criticism from Lee Seo Jin.

During the show, Lee Seo Jin looked at Park Shin Hye and Ok Taecyeon getting ready to go fishing together and told Kim Kwang Kyu, “Let them go together. You really have no common sense.”

Kim Kwang Kyu responds, “Oh really?” and was flustered to which Park Shin Hye remarks, “I heard you guys talking inside, let’s go together,” and took care of Kim Kwang Kyu.

Lee Seo Jin follows up with, “Kwang Kyu come here. You really have no common sense,” and tried to stop him from interfering. However Kim Kwang Kyu wittingly stated, “I don’t want to go but Shin Hye said to go,” bringing laughter.’

Meanwhile, ‘Three Meals a Day’ airs every Friday night. (photo by tvN ‘Three Meals a Day’ capture)

Via rubie

My note

:lol: .......so that was the story behind Shinhye pulling Cap behind her....... :lol:
All in good fun......

Those two screen caps of Shinhye's face posted by Eve are really something to behold........nothing more beautiful than natural happiness shining on a face as seen here.........

There gave been instances throughout TMD that have been wonderful watching just for the expressions on her face which can only be there in a variety show.......no direction......just Shinhye being herself........

:luvluv:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, twingals, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126521

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye reveals her no-makeup face on 'Three Meals A Day'

On May 22nd, Park Shin Hye appeared on channel tvN's 'Three Meals A Day' as a special guest, and spent a day with Ok Taec Yeon, Lee Seo Jin, Kim Gwang Kyu, and Ok Soon Bong.

Park Shin Hye was the first one to wake up early in the morning, and she started washing her face after tying her hair back.

However, Park Shin Hye kept closing her eyes while brushing her teeth, still half asleep.

Park Shin Hye's no-makeup face was fully revealed when she was washing her face and brushing her teeth, and her flawless skin condition is becoming a hot issue among many viewers.

'Three Meals A Day' airs on every Friday at 9:45 PM.
cr: StarN News By Kim Dong-Joo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, librajapan, Jenzzy, seirazde, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, twingals, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126522

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
When I saw them enjoying freshly picked strawberries from the garden, I seriously want to eat strawberries ! :lol: from the organic farms.

cr: galochka58
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, librajapan, Jenzzy, avrylle19, Paris35, twingals, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126530

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
One more posting, n heading out :blush:
Conversations that lead to Choi Ji Woo and Park Shin Hye connection....

and Seo Jin's observation... ;)

Screencaps from pienocchio. Thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, librajapan, Jenzzy, avrylle19, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, twingals, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126533

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
All I can see is her Bare Natural face taht is still Beautiful and many netizens praise her taht even shes not with make Up shes totally a Goddess face !

lybJt0.gif

And so very cute when having this expression ! Like a Kid ! :nitey: :nitey:

7boaFi.gif

@Sis Jenzzy -- She's writing her name 박신혜

GZZGoD.gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, Nedlee, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, twingals, aki_lala, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126536

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Thank you nu2me for the subs!
I'm waiting for the eng subs for the full episode but I can't wait to watch the next episode either. :ding: Park Shin Hye is such a joy to watch.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126538

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Happy morning to all of you :heartsh:

fivyhkczd.jpg

vhbckzj.jpg

ch.jpg

cytghj.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by narjess89.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, seirazde, Nedlee, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, twingals, fgnuva
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.901 seconds