Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals 8 years 10 months ago #126735

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Check out the ratings for Three Meals it seems it rose to 50% (higher than the other shows) lastFriday when PSH guested. PSH does have that strong attraction on tv. I bet Heirs would only go half the ratings if PSH wasn't the lead actress. LMH couldn't even get strong following on his own. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, aki_lala

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126736

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
So has PSH gained another admirer in OK Taecyeon? That's what it looks like. He was obviously smitten self-conscious embarrassed. Must have felt something strange.
Calling JYH! watch out! You better make a move, Taecyeon might snatch PSH away! Hurry up and date her already! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, aki_lala

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126738

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
park Shin Hye even said that she wants to have some eggplant,pumpkin & cucurbita pepo on her own land !!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, aki_lala, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126761

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye could return for another episode of ‘Three Meals A Day’

image-317.jpg

There’s a possibility that actress Park Shin Hye could return for another guest appearance on ‘Three Meals a Day‘ in the near future.

Park Shin Hye was the first guest to appear in the new season of tvN program ‘Three Meals A Day,’ and has won much love from viewers following the broadcast. Even the picky Lee Seo Jin has strongly recommended that Park Shin Hye should become a fixed member on the program.

In the recent ‘Three Meals A Day’ episode on May 22nd, Park Shin Hye tied up her long hair, and started her ‘life’ as a farmer in Jeongseon. She started off with washing the plates, before helping to build a outdoor pit kiln to make bread, and ended the day whipping up some delicious food. Ok Taecyeon also had much praise for Park Shin Hye, and was clearly mesmerized by her ‘farming charms.’

Na PD of ‘Three Meals A Day’ said in a phone interview, “Park Shin Hye really did well on the program, and it was something even we (production team) didn’t expect.” Having also tasted Park Shin Hye’s fried rice during the recording, Na PD said, “Park Shin Hye’s fried rice dish was really delicious, and it really makes you feel amazed that such a taste existed.”

Viewers have already seen another side of Park Shin Hye that they didn’t know exist through ‘Three Meals A Day,’ and have nothing but praise for her performance. As such, many viewers are already outlining their wish for Park Shin Hye to make a return.

Na PD replied, “There’s always the possibility of guests making a return on ‘Three Meals A Day.’ As long as Park Shin Hye’s schedule allows for it, regardless of time or method, she can appear again. But her return is not confirmed.”

image-318.jpg

By: Alvin
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

My note

By another episode they mean besides the next one on coming Friday that still remains to be seen.....this one will continue to show the remaining part of her first visit on the farm for 3 meals a day.....
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, maeladie, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, pillow1616, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126762

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Thats a good news sis @Maris seems the all staffs and people in 3MAD likes her..

Sis @Maris, Can you move my post in Baeksang Awards ( starting with the Venue) or its up to you, i would like to ahve a separated thread for this NIGHT.
"Park Shin Hye on 51st Baeksang Awards?" I will amke a new topic but can you move my posts starting the post of mine of the venue?

It really makes me confuse,...
I think it will be a better organized thread if it will be.
Just say if its still possible or not..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126764

• Maris
Park Shin-hye in the past as Choi Ji-woo in "Stairway to Heaven"

image-319.jpg

Actress Park Shin-hye's picture from the past is in the spotlight again.

Park Shin-hye appeared in the tvN show "Three Meals A Day" as a guest. She worked hard and made Taeyceon and Lee Seo-jin proud.

She starred in "Stairway to Heaven" as a younger Choi Ji-woo.

Netizens say, "She looks the same", "She's pretty and works hard", "She's going to get more popular" and more.

Source : www.segye.com/content...

My Note
:lol:
The comment about her getting more popular had me smiling and wondering that how much more popular can she get than she is right now.....?
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, maeladie, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, jhen30, Paris35, pillow1616, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126766

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Thats a good news sis @Maris seems the all staffs and people in 3MAD likes her..

Sis @Maris, Can you move my post in Baeksang Awards ( starting with the Venue) or its up to you, i would like to ahve a separated thread for this NIGHT.
"Park Shin Hye on 51st Baeksang Awards?" I will amke a new topic but can you move my posts starting the post of mine of the venue?

It really makes me confuse,...
I think it will be a better organized thread if it will be.
Just say if its still possible or not..
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126768

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Dont Mind me anymore..

Ignore that sis @Maris hehehhehee
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126771

• Maris
I can never ignore anything of yours, Nicole! :P
I love your posts and look forward to them......always! They keep me spinning trying to catch up with you in all the threads :lol:

Yes, It makes me happy to see people raving about Shinhye but seriously I find her exceptionally entertaining and lovely to watch in TMAD . I have watched it twice already once completely and endless times just her parts...cannot wait to see the translation and the third episode on Friday.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, jhen30, Paris35

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #126773

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Three Meals A day FB Update

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30, fgnuva
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.750 seconds