Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #127124

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
CGOY3i_UkAAvifM.jpg

So so many nice scenes that should be made into gifs....
i am waiting....

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, avrylle19, Paris35, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #127132

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
I totally agree!.....she is awesome in everything she does....

CGOkjeoVIAAHpU4.jpg

CGOkjedU8AEwIE2.jpg

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris, sonia loubaresse, avrylle19, Paris35, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #127145

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Waaah I missed many posts =X
Thnx sis @jenzzy & @nicole &all for the updates :-V :-V

IMG_20150530_073017.jpg

ctto :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #127158

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Park Shin Hye could return for another episode of ‘Three Meals A Day’

62366-327019-700x466.jpg

There’s a possibility that actress Park Shin Hye could return for another guest appearance on ‘Three Meals a Day‘ in the near future.

Park Shin Hye was the first guest to appear in the new season of tvN program ‘Three Meals A Day,’ and has won much love from viewers following the broadcast. Even the picky Lee Seo Jin has strongly recommended that Park Shin Hye should become a fixed member on the program.

In the recent ‘Three Meals A Day’ episode on May 22nd, Park Shin Hye tied up her long hair, and started her ‘life’ as a farmer in Jeongseon. She started off with washing the plates, before helping to build a outdoor pit kiln to make bread, and ended the day whipping up some delicious food. Ok Taecyeon also had much praise for Park Shin Hye, and was clearly mesmerized by her ‘farming charms.’

Na PD of ‘Three Meals A Day’ said in a phone interview, “Park Shin Hye really did well on the program, and it was something even we (production team) didn’t expect.” Having also tasted Park Shin Hye’s fried rice during the recording, Na PD said, “Park Shin Hye’s fried rice dish was really delicious, and it really makes you feel amazed that such a taste existed.”

Viewers have already seen another side of Park Shin Hye that they didn’t know exist through ‘Three Meals A Day,’ and have nothing but praise for her performance. As such, many viewers are already outlining their wish for Park Shin Hye to make a return.

Na PD replied, “There’s always the possibility of guests making a return on ‘Three Meals A Day.’ As long as Park Shin Hye’s schedule allows for it, regardless of time or method, she can appear again. But her return is not confirmed.”

By: Alvin
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

62498-327521.jpg

You are most welcome sis @sarah.....
I would be the happiest if she could return for another episode in 3MAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Nicole Park, Maris, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, librajapan, Nedlee, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #127181

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
Just finished watching 3MAD without much interruptions
and i can't help but admire Shin Hye in all that she did in the program....
I am amazed that she has all those skills in cooking....
You are daebak dearie!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, seirazde, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #127206

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image-428.jpg

image-429.jpg

Credit caramel macchiato

My note
Hullo everyone!

Jenzzy and Eve...thanks for all the marvellous GIF's!
Eve , loved your input to each
Jenzzy, You are right......I also enjoyed watching it despite not understanding their conversation. Looking forward to Sunday for the translation of episode 2 .......hopefully followed closely by the third one too.

All of the above reactions of the people and more was exactly what went through my mind too as I watched her on the show.......It warms my heart to see the praise being heaped by all after watching her on the program. They are now in it.......just like the rest of us......once Shinhye grabs hold of your heartstrings , you are there to stay... :P .........it's because that's the real natural self......so it remains the same.......

Nicole........that's wonderful to hear that she is the clear favorite of Korean nationals among all the guests.... :P ....btw, the lead has further increased with Shinhye getting 55% of votes.... :P

Pevelyn.......welcome to our community. Thanks a lot for the long awaited link of the episodes with subtitles....hope you will continue to come up with more posts..... :P ..
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, Jenzzy, seirazde, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #127207

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Kiki22.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #127209

• Maris
image-432.jpg

image-433.jpg

image-430.jpg

image-431.jpg

Credit as tagged
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, avrylle19, seirazde, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #127211

• Maris

‘3 Meals - Jeongseon’ great Park Shin-Hye effect… Breaks its own record..

image-434.jpg

tvN ‘3 Meals - Jeongseon’ broke its own record.
tvN Entertainment program ‘3 Meals - Jeongseon’ ranked top within all cable and general service channels for 3 weeks with 8.7% in general and 12.1% of viewers’ rating at its best.
At this day’s broadcasting, Park Shin-Hye’s work grabbed eyes. Park Shin-Hye changed into the perfect worker with seaweed soup, pajeon and more.
She also helped baking garlic baguette successfully.
Lee Seo-Jin seemed nervous around the self-made stove, but they made success in 2 hours.
[Photo=tvN]
Credit innolife

My Note

I love the heading of this article online! Don't you❓.....

:luvluv:

newsworthy excerpt...from another article.......

Reports also noted the performance of the tvN variety show, "Three Meals a Day: Fishing Village." Although, it is a cable variety show, the May 29 episode recorded 8.24 percent of nationwide viewership.
Season 2 of "Three Meals A Day" has generated buzz, due to the inclusion of Hallyu star, Park Shin Hye. While she is a fan favorite, she has also been praised for her willingness to participate in cooking activities and her uplifting spirit.

Kdramamaster

My note
Same universal sentiments resonating from all over....
I am happy that more and more people are realizing some of the reasons for the extent of her widespread popularity.... :P .

The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #127212

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Taecyeon Makes a Cocktail for Park Shin Hye on “Three Meals a Day”
ck525 May 29, 2015

Taecyeon.png

Taecyeon Makes a Cocktail for Park Shin Hye on “Three Meals a Day”
Taecyeon can charm women with not only his good looks but also with his excellent cocktail making skills.

On the episode of tvN’s “Three Meals a Day” that aired on May 29, Park Shin Hye, Lee Seo Jin, Taecyeon, and Kim Kwang Gyu enjoy some time together.

During the episode, Taecyeon says, “Please get me some soju and ice, so I can make a mojito,” then heads off to the fields to gather some apple mint.

“Nobody even asked him to do it,” Producer Na Young Suk says. “I don’t think we’ll be able to bring female guests if you’re this frighteningly eager.”

Lee Seo Jin adds, “It’s because the female guest is specifically Park Shin Hye.”

ok-taecyeon-3.png

Despite the teasing, Taecyeon successfully makes a mojito by adding sparkling water, soju, and sugar into crushed apple mints and ice.

Though he tries to give a finishing touch to the beverage by placing a small apple mint leaf on top, he accidentally drops it on the ground. Lee Seo Jin jokes, “You always fail to end strong.”

ok-taecyeon-2.png

:luvluv:

Credit:soompi
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.938 seconds