2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #128978

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Star TV Producer Strikes Gold Again
6-20-15

photo604840.jpg

Na Young-seok

Any cooking show on TV risks drowning in a sea of similar programs, but star producer Na Young-seok has pulled it off once more. After the huge hit with travel reality show "Grandpas Over Flowers" on cable channel tvN, Na has struck gold again with "Three Meals", another reality show where celebrities stay in a remote countryside village and have to cook and serve breakfast, lunch and dinner on their own.

"Many people ask me why 'Three Meals' is so popular. I'd like to ask you the same question, because I don't know", Na says. "The program was an ambitious and risky project that could have failed big time. All producers make shows hoping that they'll be successful, but I had very little confidence in 'Three Meals' when I started it".

"Entertainment programs need to be constantly fun, but the setting of 'Three Meals' lacks a lot of the usual ingredients for humor. It's just a handful of guests in a single location doing mundane things like people in the country do every day", -- growing vegetables and crops and fixing themselves something to eat.

"But we thought that is what differentiates this program from the rest. We thought it would be either a massive hit or a total failure. We wanted to make a program that doesn't make viewers laugh out loud the whole time but sometimes makes them smile".

Thankfully, Na's idea struck a chord. There seems to have been a hunger for something easy and relaxing.

"Timing is important in everything. Trends change over time but they exist at all times. I always liked cookery programs and wanted to make one myself, and then they became really fashionable", Na says.

"But I thought cooking alone cannot make the program complete, so that's how I came up with the idea for 'Three Meals.' I think it's important to present ideas I have at the right time".

Na always looks for subjects that appeal to as large an audience as possible. His motto is to find a universal theme and present it in an innovative way. "My two show series all are not unique in terms of themes -- travel and cooking, but I think that universality is what appeals to viewers".

Since he became a producer Na has made it a habit to watch people closely and imagine what they would do in certain situations. His job is to capture unexpected moments and present them on TV. He now enjoys the process thoroughly.

"I don't know how long I can enjoy success in what I do. I'm not sure it'll last that long", he says. "I'm afraid of regretting not having done my best when I could. I don't want to regret not having done my best, not using up all of my talent. Of course I do get tired and frustrated at the overwhelming workload, but I also want to continue to work hard and do as much as I can".

Source : english.chosun.com/si...

Cr HanCinema

******I hope to see Shin Hye as guest again before the 2nd season ends PD Na :)
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Jenzzy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, sarah.94, BadBat, aki_lala

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #128979

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
"Three Meals a Day"PD Na Young-Seok mentioned about #ParkShinHye. #박신혜 #朴信恵 #パク・シネ #삼시세끼 via entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000485773

CH_NxQOVEAAuK11.jpg-large.jpeg

cr @styleH twitter
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #128990

• Shinhyeonly
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 34
I hope i won't get hate for saying this.....BUT....plz don't 'ship' Shinhye with every guys she works or meet . It just brings more hate for her. Other fandoms can be scary. Most of Shinhye's haters're ' opposite shippers ' and ' idols fangirls '........

I'm both hottest and starlight angel. So knowing both Taec and Shinhye, i don't think............
Taec is nice, warm nd kind guy. He's like that with everyone. Just like how down to earth and sweet our Shinhye is. Taec gets along with everyone just like Shinhye. TBVH, they would really make a adorbs pair and i think their personalities matches.......

But i have seen Taec like that with other girls as well. Just like i have seen Shinhye with her co-stars or friends. Taec is pretty much close to SM nd JYP girls. And i have seen him being cute and adorable with other girls so.............
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Verba_, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #128993

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sis Shinhyeonly may have some point. It's exciting to imagine our Shin-hye has found her man so she'll be the happiest girl in S Korea. And her short but fun time in 3MAD, esp with charming Taecyeon, has captured our imagination of a possible brewing attraction between the two. And we all are kindling this flame in our minds & posts. The snippets of sweet interactions between Shin-hye & Taecyeon are spawning interest in the possible TaecShin coupling. Which couldn't be helped.
However it's also true that Shin-hye linked with another guy might hurt her popularity with other Shin- pairings like YongShin, JongShin even the still hoping MinShin.
It's also true that both Shin-hye and Taecyeon have both been nice friendly and sweet with the guys and girls they had worked with. So there's really no telling if the 3MAD sweetness between Taecyeon & Shin-hye is any different from those they had with others they worked with. Still the romantics in us like Seo-jin, Kwang-Kyu, Jisung & even PD Na like the TaecShin chemistry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, pika87, suwicha, Pshegdm

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #128995

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
I think 3MAD viewers, crew & d 2 other regulars & even Jisung who teased Taecyeon & Shin-hye were only picking up d little hints in what Taecyeon did and said in Ep 2&3. Taecyeon's burst of energy cheerfulness creativity and masculine power were quite noticeable. Also didn't he admit "I like her...a lot" and repeated it at the end of his brief interview in Ep 2? When he said Shin-hye was good in cooking friendly etc he was told "Looks like you're describing your ideal girl..." He said, "Really? Yes maybe..." Was he just saying it to generate ratings & viewership as if it was scripted? I don't think so. It was Taecyeon's actions and words that people picked up to start suspecting Taecyeon of being attracted to Shin-hye. It's good Shin-hye is not making remarks other than her interview in d 3MAD set. She was asked how she would describe Taecyeon, did he have multiple personalities, was he bipolar? She laughed and said he was humane or something like that, etc and ended, "he's great guy" or something to that effect. It's these statements from the both of them that made people suspect there COULD be MORE to the duo enough probably to even suggest a TaecShin "couple". Esp after Shin-hye's name kept popping up. Recall even Kwang-su didn't want to interrupt their being alone while preparing kimchi. Be that as it may we TaecShin fans may have to leave the 2 alone for a while and let them esp Taecyeon, decide if the 3MAD chemistry was only a transient friendliness or it is a much stronger kind of deeper attraction. (am crossing my fingers ahhh. ) Time will tell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, suwicha, Pshegdm

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #128996

• Shinhyeonly
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 34
^^ LoI @ fgnuva...... you didn't catch my point clearly :) There's nothing wrong in shipping. Most of the peeps ships their bias with whoever they want. And it's their life, choice ....opinion so it's fine. BUT....the thing here is their actions....attitudes.....behaviour may effect their 'bias' image. And this doesn't mean you guys here're bad or anything......
Like wise, i notice most of fellows in Shinhye's fandom're shippers. Some ship her with Yonghwa.......some with lee Jongsuk.......and i can't believe there're still some who're wishing nd hoping her with Lee min ho even after their ship sank LOL.

And i actually love her with Taec in TMAD. Junho is my bias, but after Junho i have always love Taec. And i have watch plenty of their varieties. 2PM are always fun to watch. It used to be fun watching Taec nd Jay more....

Your point ---> .." However it's also true that Shin-hye linked with another guy might hurt her popularity with other Shin-pairings like YongShin, JongShin even the still hoping MinShin "....

I think you need to know more bout Shinhye. The 'opposite shippers ' i was talking bout.. who hates Shinhye was .....People who ships those boys with other girl.....
(YongShin )...... CNB Yonghwa with other girl ----> Seohyun
( JongShin )......Jongsuk with other girl ---> D.S lead girl nd Kang sora.
( MinShin )......Lee Min ho with other girls.... nd his girlfriend ---> Ko hye sun, Park Minyoung nd now Suzy's fans are starting to hate Shinhye as well.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #128998

• Pshegdm
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 9
Well its part of the industry so thats normal. There are haters but yeah that showbizness its normal they cant please everybody. Let's just be happy with whoever she ends up with as long as our shin hye is happy, we're happy :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, pika87, ObserShinHye

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #128999

• purplecharm09
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 351
3MAD episode 5 eng subbed is already up.. :piggyrabbit

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, Pshegdm

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129000

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Yes I quite agree. Can't please everyone. The TaecShin teasing came only after d 3MAD episodes of her guesting. Unless something between them progresses in the next months or so maybe the teasings & pairing will subside a bit. Meantime we'll be watching developments in Shin-hye's life & work. It's to her advantage she's mum about these things. Good news: Her "Royal Tailors" made it to NY film festival.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129001

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Good you clarified your point. This thing about "fan-haters" is really tricky. That's why it's good she's mum about her male co-stars in dramas after interviews related to promoting those dramas. Haven't heard her make comments about her male co-stars outside the time they are promoting the drama.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.038 seconds