Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129006

• Shinhyeonly
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 34
@Pshegdm..... it would really be nice if not all but most of the peeps will think like that...' well it's part of the industry so thats normal. There are haters but yeah that showbizness it's normal they cant please everyday ' well, that's life nd human nature so yeah .....But as Shinhye's fan obviously i will not like those haters who keep bashing her, and dammit she have so many haters.

Nyway, this is getting tiring. I wrote my points in the first place coz one of my hottest fren in twitter told me that..... Park Shinhye fans're shipping Taec with Park Shinhye and other just join in saying her fans ships her with everyone.
So......

And i don't ship Shinhye with anyone. I love her 'just her', whoever she'll date or marry as long as the man will love her and respect her i will love nd support them. Till then.....
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, Pshegdm

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129007

• seirazde
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5770
Hey guys, what's with the atmosphere..
Sis @shinhyeonly,I got your point :) You're a one true loyal fan of our dear princess who just want to protect her from all the bashings and negative comments.. About the "haters", I really found it childish! Hating someone for some reasons..i.e.ships counter-shipped, ships-opposed..Nah..groundless hate I should say. I understand you sis but never mind them. They're do called PSH haters yet they spent their precious times discussing about SHinhye. Don't worry sis because our princess has a lot lot more admirers than haters. ;)

Anyway..this is a Community for our lovely Shinhye. Let's spread love and
Peace.. :heartsh:
We're here United for our love and admiration of shinhye.. :)
Unless others are haters who keep an eye on us.. :-V

Thanks a lot sis@purplecharm for the link :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by seirazde.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, Joshinax, pika87, suwicha

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129016

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hello sis @shinhyeonly point taken :) no worries we are on Shin Hye's grounds....
Thank you sis @seirazde.....very well said

Not really shipping.....i had it with shipping LOL
Just having fun and enjoying 3MAD with Shin Hye and Taecyeon
Now I'm missing the people here in Jeogseon.....

web_990953353_587ecc40_image.jpg

web_990953353_3629298c_image.jpg

web_990953353_5c61ae3d_image.jpg

The one that Taecyeon and Shin Hye planted are starting to grow.....

web_990953353_827b0f22_image.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, kimloveeun, meyergsi, seirazde, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, suwicha

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129020

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank you everyone who were sharing your thoughts with us..... there are good points well taken and explained.... I like the healthy convoy. :)
:heartsh:

And like everyone here, who loves Shinhye and her dramas and movies especially when their characters are Daebak with oozing chemistry, I get excited, spazzings galore and the tingling emotions follow :blush: and get carried away to the moon ! :silly: along with their characters....
and hoping in the end they continue their friendships.

Mianhe... but want to share this hilarious RunningMan ep where the "grumpy" actor Lee Seo-Jin (3MAD) was guest along with Lee Seunggi and actress Moon Chae Won. Episode 229

Running Man Ep 229 [Eng Sub] Matching Pair Couple Race: Lee Seung Gi, Moon Chae Won, Lee Seo Jin

cr: DramaFever
:lol:

I was laughing, in stitches ... Hope you get to watch it and enjoy :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, seirazde

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129042

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
image-35.jpg

image-34.jpg

image-33.jpg

image-32.jpg

image-31.jpg

image-30.jpg

image-29.jpg

image-28.jpg

Good morning/ evening ladies! I watched epi 5 of 3MAD and aside from the call that the cast made to ShinHye, she was missed by the whole cast and crew. Even the simple things they incorporate to ShinHye, like taking care of the bees, the way they prepare and cook foods. hottestcollab.weebly.com/120615-episode-5.html
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala, suwicha

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129043

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
tq for the link @marthcec15. should watch it later... :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129052

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
image-36.jpg

Na Youngsuk PD "Ok Taecyeon, The Energizer of Oksunbong"

Na Youngsuk PD, in charge of tvN '3 Meals a Day' Jeongseon version production, lavished praises on maknae 2PM Ok Taecyeon.

During his recent interview in Seoul Samang-dong CJ E&M Center, Na PD said, "Ok Taecyeon is currently receving lots of love from the production crews. He stole our hearts."

While assisting his close hyungs Lee Seojin and Kim Kwangkyu, 'Young Blood' Ok Taecyeon is in charge of the dirty houseworks in Jeongseon, Kangwon-do. He's endlessly radiating his cute charms through 'Ok Bingu' character. The feedback from the crews in the form of loving is a matter of course.

About very cute Taecyeon, Na PD told, "The more you see Ok Taecyeon, the more fun it becomes. Lee Seojin and he have age gaps but he still radiates his charms while mantaining basic manners."

Being together at Jeongseon, Taecyeon who has become even closer with Lee Seojin and Kim Kwangkyu, has shaken everything else and shown his liveliness while dancing his 'Ok Bingu Dance.'

Na PD contentedly shared, "At the beginning, it was strange that he suddenly danced and I felt it that he keeps on doing that front of the camera, that is Ok Taecyeon moving his body when he feels sudden/impromptu excitement. He has had more varied emotional expressions too. Ok Taecyeon is 'The Energizer of Oksunbong.'"

The silent worker Taecyeon is establishing his position as 'Oksunbong Chef.' Na PD laughed when sharing, "Ok Taecyeon's cooking skill is far better than Lee Seojin's. This is a well-known truth. Peeling potatoes is all Lee Seojin can do."

source : entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=000...=m_entertain_twitter

translations credit : @nuneo2daKAY(twitter.com/nuneo2daKAY/status/612568186064482305)
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129068

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Thanks to all awesome updates and posts.

That grumpy Le seo Jin only know how to peel potato...hahaha.

The only person who can bring Mr Grumpy to do variety is PD NA. Congrats to him.

And Taecyeon is really like young energetic country boy. I begin to like him.

May everyone has a splendid Monday. My Monday is always hectic.

Take care and hugs
web_3067956427_ba6e05de_10471214_794760287311931_5847034482008283664_o-2.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129093

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
morning all... what a long thread & alot of discussion. :-V

3MAD appear boa and so ara.. any1 knw the link??

pls help to share with eng sub if available. tqvm :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #129097

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
sis @aki_lala here is the link of 3MAD with Go Ara.....enjoy watching!

www.dramacool.com/three-meals-a-day--episode-6.html
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, aki_lala
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.940 seconds