Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #129786

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #129787

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Video here

Translated already
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #129793

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
PSH was watching Taecyeon finish the chimney for the brick stove because probably she knew that he was already very tired at that time. Possibly she was amused with Taecyeon and his "silly" dancing... I think she was also feeling cold in the house but didn't want to impose on either Taecyeon and Seo-jin. It was only when Taecyeon finished the chimney that she went out to ask about the heater in the house. She was that patient, polite and forebearing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #129795

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
PSH cooked fried rice and shaped it like a heart. Taecyeon moved the grass with a tractor and shaped part of the field like a heart. What is with these two? Then Taecyeon goes on the phone with PSH's mom and brings up the invitation for her to be permanent on the show. These two were getting comfortable with each other and family. That's nice :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #129796

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Taecyeon bring PSH to his heart-shaped field and gives her a little baby's breath flower. PSH cooks Taecyeon and Seo-jin heart-shaped fried rice. (What's next? Heart-shaped bread by Seo-jin perhaps?)
PSH brings Taecyeon and Seo-jin a jar of honey. Taecyeon gives PSH a ripe, sweet strawberry. PSH gets scared by a bee in her room. Taecyeon pick the bee and throws it away!
PSH cooks them shabu-shabu. Taecyeon prepares mojito for PSH from scratch.
There is an obvious synchrony and chemistry between them even if that was their first day together (without a script, at that!) after that hosting job few years ago...like two people who have been good buddies for a long time.
But PSH has always related well with her co-stars...watch her horse around with Jang Keun-suk and Jung Yong-hwa in You're Beautiful, and then in Heartstrings. She was only 19 or 20 at that time. She was a bit more lady-like with Lee Min-ho during shooting of Heirs and with Lee Jong-suk during Pinocchio. She was 23 to 24 during those times. So now she is 25..and is blossoming into a real woman...She works hard and works seriously at whatever she does. Taecyeon is lucky to share with her 3 days and 2 nights in his 3MAD house at a time when she is at this stage. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #129797

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
There was some magic when Taecyeon led PSH to the heart-shaped field he made. Magic that could have happened only to them at that time in that place. I doubt if the same magic would be there with another couple or with Taecyeon with another girl.... Even with Seo-jin and Kim Ha-neul (?) and a bunch of flowers....the feel is different. Only PSH and Taecyeon could have created that magic when they walked into that field that day. :)

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #129799

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
PSH has an "easy-going" and accepting kind of attitude toward people, that Taecyeon felt free to be his silly dancing self around her. He wasn't self-conscious, nor was he shy with Shin-hye. He was such a carefree, honest, and real person that he wasn't fearful of being snobbed or ignored by PSH. Although at first she didn't react to his silly wriggling dance, later on she reacted with amusement. In the episode with Go Ara, he wasn't like that at all, even if she was the same age as PSH and the age that Taecyeon "liked". There was something in the way PSH smiled, and responded to him that made Taecyeon feel free to act and be as he is with her, or in her company. That's what made the "couple" quite interesting to watch...over and over... :)

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #129800

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
The first night in the 3MAD house, Taecyeon had to finish the chimney by himself...carrying the cement and mixing it with water and plastering the cement to fix the chimney on the brick stove.... he didn't show it but his gruntling "I can do it" etc. suggested that he was nearing the end of his strength. But PSH peering through the bedroom window and watching him work probably energized the guy to finish the task on his own. (Wasn't he called the 3MAD "energizer" somewhere by PD Na?) Talk about inspiration, huh? :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #129801

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
PSH's mom probably got the surprise of her evening that time when Taecyeon got on the phone with her.... I wonder, would someone be able to interview PSH's mom and ask her what she thought of that entire conversation... and her impression of Taecyeon simply by speaking to him on the phone. Did anyone notice Taecyeon's right hand on his chest all the time? Isn't that a gesture of politeness? Even if he was not visible to the person he was talking to, he still kept his gesture of respect and politeness. (We've seen him bow down, sometimes very low, and shake hands while bowing, with Seo-jin the first day they went to the farm,and he was also like that with the "elderly" guests in the first season... ) You can tell his parents raised him well... so congratulations to his parents. It seems PSH was also raised properly by her parents to be prude in her actions. Which brings to mind the recent "dating rumors". My take on that is that PSH PROBABLY, with her being raised up as a Christian, will NOT put herself in situations where she will compromise her honor by being seen in public places dating in the late hours. I REALLY, REALLY DOUBT it.... She'll stay lonely until she finds that guy who she will marry... until that guy convinces her HE is, among all the potential partners, IS the ONE FOR HER. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 8 months ago #129806

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
When the trio went to the market to buy some plants, etc., PSH also got some snacks. Why did Seo-jin say that the crew wouldn't buy it for them...but still PSH was able to get some snacks. Yes, and she did "feed" both Seo-jin and Taecyeon. Wasn't that sweet? :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.544 seconds