Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129808

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
I think PSH still pretty much a young girl at heart, so trusting, so easily comfortable with people...and it's amazing how she can even have that kind of closeness with Kim Kwang-kyu even if she worked with him only in one drama (Pinocchio), and even with the age gap... amazing how she can be candidly close/chummy/friendly with guys like Jang Keun-suk, Jung Yong-hwa who are about her age, and with a senior like Kwang-kyu. And the kind of joy and excitement they both had when they met that first evening in the 3MAD house. That does tell a lot about the kind of person she is. :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129813

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
It's cute and all... Taecyeong Bing-goo looking so goofy around Shin-hye... and I always look at it as his being polite and courteous.... not to snob a lady, or make her uncomfortable, or make her feel like she was unattractive. I think he had been taught to treat women well... like what he did to Gui-gui in the "We got married" episodes. While it is nice to think he "feels" something special for PSH, I think it's best we wait what happens next before we drown ourselves in the illusion that he really likes her. (Of course, when he mentions PSH's name in an interview for the 2PM My House album, then it becomes suspicious.) :)

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129814

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
BTW, the heart-shaped fried rice, if we look at how it was prepared, we can probably say it was a meal prepared by the "couple"... Taecyeon cutting the onion stalks, PSH getting the sauce, Taecyeon putting the lid on the stove and putting oil on it, assisting PSH by adding ingredients as she mixed... the heart-shaped fried rice was the "couple's" meal, in a way... :)

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129820

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
In Taecyeon's interview in Episode 2, his red ears were quite noticeable. Was he blushing?
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129822

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Yes sis @fgnuva i read somewhere that ShinHye's dad in Pinocchio said in an interview that even after the drama Pinocchio has ended, whenever ShinHye saw him she still calls him "Dad" and she shows affection like a real daughter.

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129825

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Thanks sis @fgnuva for the input, i miss Taecyeon and ShinHye more. I want to watch her episode again:)

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129829

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Thanks for all the posts sisters.....i enjoyed reading it!

Here's a thriller version of 3MAD.....LOL creepy but its cute
#ThreeMealsADay #LeeSeoJin #ParkShinHye #Taecyeon #KimKwangKyu cr: 영상외과

Cr to the uploader
The following user(s) said Thank You: purplecharm09, narjess89, meyergsi, BadBat, fgnuva, Shinhyerella

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129836

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis Jenzzy for this thriller version. Am not sure how I feel about it. It's funny because we know who the characters are.. I wonder who made it? The 3MAD prod team? I hope they take it down after a while. This kind of things are somewhat funny but they leave different thoughts.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129872

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
You all might be surprised am making so many posts... It is only now that I am reading all the posts from the first ones and I hope it's ok am making some comments as I go along...
When actors work hard, their work will be noticed... it's been years since Stairway to Heaven...yet the guys are still talking about it! Daebak!
It'd really be nice to see Choi Ji-woo and PSH with the men of 3MAD..two beautiful women with 3 hunks! What could be more entertaining than that? We need a pair for Kim Kwang-kyu though... :)

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 9 months ago #129873

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
The scene with PSH holding tightly to Kwang-kyu on the way to the river was quite funny I think. Taecyeon was holding the fish trap which was attached to the string that PSH was holding, and she was holding to Kwang-kyu who was holding the scissors to cut the string. Taecyeon couldn't walk on because the string was with PSH and PSH didn't want to go without Kwang-kyu! Good girl! (That's how Taecyeon also described her in the latest interview asking him abut the PSH-LJS rumor..."good girl"). She didn't want any minterpretation, neither did she want to be caught "alone" with a male person, even if he was a gentleman-friend. :) Very prudent.
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.726 seconds