Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131631

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
sis @jenzzy,

isnt this veggies from the time when Shin Hye plant it with them... its the one rite???

CLKEepQUMAAXUGE.jpg

she ask them to call her back when all the plant growth well remember... haa... wish she will back, must see her sparkling eyes when she saw all plant growth so well with her hand.. :wahaha :wahaha
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131634

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Yes sis @aki_lala and @jenzzy that's the vegetables that ShinHye and TaecYeon planted because LSJ and KKK only planted sunflower seeds. We all wish ShinHye to be back into 3MAD house, look at the cornfield they're very tall. Hopefully NaPD will invite her again:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131672

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Great!!! sis @Badbat @aki_lala and @marthcec.....
What i know is the 2nd season will finish on the 10th episode
Please correct me if i'm wrong....so it might be impossible that Shin Hye will be guest this season
Hoping that there will be another season.....though she might not see what she planted :(

Sharing with you cute gifs of Taecyeon.....

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131686

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
This is so admirable of Taecyeon. Despite his popularity esp with the 2PM My House MV, their fanmeets in Japan etc., his recent successful OkCat business in HK, photoshoot for Lotte Duty-Free, and heaps of praises for his acting in the drama Assembly, he still keeps his funny bingu and positive hardworking attitude in the 3MAD set. They didn't have a guest? He puts his mind and energy in whatever he does and does not allow previous successes or his growing popularity get into his head. He's one celeb who doesn't have "prince syndrome". Hope he stays grounded humble and positive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, Annie20

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131687

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
With this season of 3MAD winding up we most likely will have to content ourselves that Ep 2 & 3 would be the only guesting of PSH. She's been on holiday and who knows when she'll come out openly again. The 3MAD staff & cast however may have to do work to harvest all that corn. I wonder what happened to the guguma (sweet potato) they planted? And the heart-shaped field, is it still heart-shaped? Does Taecyeon tend it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, Annie20

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131689

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
fgnuva wrote:
With this season of 3MAD winding up we most likely will have to content ourselves that Ep 2 & 3 would be the only guesting of PSH. She's been on holiday and who knows when she'll come out openly again. The 3MAD staff & cast however may have to do work to harvest all that corn. I wonder what happened to the guguma (sweet potato) they planted? And the heart-shaped field, is it still heart-shaped? Does Taecyeon tend it?

I watched the RAW OF 3MAD ...the latest one...I saw TAEC wearing a blue t-shirt with a print name of PARK...hehehe...I immediately think of PARK SHIN HYE...sorry just obsevrant...then it was change immediately to another t-shirt...obvious????
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131691

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Hello sis @Haive.....Are you pertaining to this?
When Taecyeon turns his back, you will see 'Shin Hye' LOL just kidding
#spazzworthymoment

mianhe, 3MAD is on it's 12th episode already.....im not sure how many episodes more for the 2nd season to end
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131692

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Haive wrote:
fgnuva wrote:

I watched the RAW OF 3MAD ...the latest one...I saw TAEC wearing a blue t-shirt with a print name of PARK...hehehe...I immediately think of PARK SHIN HYE...sorry just obsevrant...then it was change immediately to another t-shirt...obvious????

I saw that also in twitter last night and I'm like OMG! Taecyeon, fighting!!
image-111.jpg

image-121.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131696

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
Jenzzy wrote:
Hello sis @Haive.....Are you pertaining to this?
When Taecyeon turns his back, you will see 'Shin Hye' LOL just kidding
#spazzworthymoment

mianhe, 3MAD is on it's 12th episode already.....im not sure how many episodes more for the 2nd season to end

YES...THAT THE ONE JENZZY...HE IS SO SWEET ...HE REALLY IS HEAD OVER HEELS SMITTEN WITH OUR SHINHYE....HEHEHE
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Haive.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat, aki_lala, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131702

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sis@Haive wow! Your eyes are really sharp...you noticed the tshirt print. Ah but of course the print is huge so it can't be missed. Do you think Taecyeon is sending some message? Of course there are many people with the name Park.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.302 seconds