Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131704

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Ah sis@Jenzzy that's cute "Shin-hye" at the back. We're really just thrilled at the couple even if they haven't been together since about April this year when they filmed the 3MAD episodes. Hope our wishful thinking will become reality.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131705

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis @Haive what do you mean, Taecyeon changed his"Park" t-shirt to another shirt? Might be Taecyeon is sending subtle message to PSH? Or to the producers and PD Na.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131762

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
fgnuva wrote:
Hi sis@Haive wow! Your eyes are really sharp...you noticed the tshirt print. Ah but of course the print is huge so it can't be missed. Do you think Taecyeon is sending some message? Of course there are many people with the name Park.
JUST WISHFUL THINKING...WHO KNOWS???? RIGHT???
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131763

• Haive
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1108
fgnuva wrote:
Sis @Haive what do you mean, Taecyeon changed his"Park" t-shirt to another shirt? Might be Taecyeon is sending subtle message to PSH? Or to the producers and PD Na.
YEAH IT WAS CHANGE TO ANOTHER TSHIRT WITH ANOTHER PRINT...I THINK THE PRINT IS " SHOW ME YOUR FACE" SINCE SHINHYE DID NOT UPDATE FOR ONE MONTH...HEHEHE....HAYST...SORRY GUYS...JUST MY THOUGHT...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131765

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Hi sis@Haive I haven't had chance to watch 3MAD lately. So Taecyeon changed his blue "Park" shirt to one with "Show me your face" print? In the same 3MAD episode? Ah he must be passing a message to her really. You might be right. PSH did say she was an avid follower of the show so maybe he's hoping she still watches even if she is abroad.

Re the no. of episodes yes maybe this season they have more. I wonder if they'll get to the point where they harvest the corn. It's fall in SKorea so they still have few more weeks of filming before winter sets in. I think they started around fall last year and had only 11 episodes as snow was already getting heavy. Remember how they hurriedly cleaned out the huge farm with the staff helping out even. (I watched all 11 episodes of season 1)

This season PD Na and the cast and guests have given us many weeks of laughter and enjoyment and just sheer delight watching our bingu with his weird dancing while cooking, Seo-jin & Kwang-kyu bicker while working together, the lady guests and flower ritual. Oh and the family growing with Jackson having Diamond and Pearl and now Minky with her pups. Not to forget Matilda and her underground escape route (which later was permanently blocked). The eggs they gave so many sometimes like when Taecyeon had to prepare mayonnaise. The milk too from Jackson so much they could do cheese and condensed milk wasn't it? Oh not to forget building the oven and the wait for Seo-jin's first bread. Also the improvised "refrigerator". The picnic along the river. Oh so many scenes that couldn't be invented even by the best scriptwriter. So funny and memorable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, marthcec15, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131766

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
I like your thinking Sis @Haive about the t-shirt message to Shin Hye, I'm with you on this one :-V Taecyeon fighting!! :willing

Hope you are right about finishing the season with harvesting the corn Sis @ fgnuva. If they stop now we won't be able to see the harvest so what's the point of planting it in the first place! :bingo:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131868

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
Hi everyone here !! I may not know you all here LOL but Thanks for updating this always ! (he thread)
hh-3.jpg

plain-white-background1.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131951

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Lee Sun-kyun guesting for 3MAD. and this will air on August 14 and 21. Remember him in Pasta drama? He is a good actor.

another August guest like Hong Seok Cheon must be fun n entertaining to watch. :lol:

3MAD will start the 2nd season, which will be broadcast in September...
Both actors are confirmed to appear...

cr: naver
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, sarah.94, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131961

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
oh really sis @eve the next season will start at once?......after they finish with the current season?
I thought after this season 2 ends, the next one will start around October.....
Then there is something to look forward to.....maybe, just maybe, Shin Hye would guest again

Reminiscing our farmer couple.....

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, purplecharm09, jhen30, sarah.94, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #131974

• earone
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 132
It's not regular 3 meals a day. but it's spin off, 3 meals a day fishing village. the place and the casts are different
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by earone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, jhen30, BadBat
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.591 seconds