Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133918

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
There were many times the main cast and guests fed each other but why do we get thrilled when it's Taecyeon and PSH? It could be nothing but just the same it's cute. We've all been waiting for these real-life spontaneous unscripted scenes. And the two didn't fail us. I hope they're not doing it to just make audience excited but they're doing it from their own hearts. Meaning it's not just some performance or acting as they are used to doing...but really good friendship. Am happy if it is...for now.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133919

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
Really enjoyed today's episode even though I didn't understand a word :-V I'm glad they don't seem to be over emphasising the Taecyeon and Shin Hye shipping thing. Shin Hye is a friendly girl and what's reel may not be real. It all depends on how they cut the filming. I love the interaction between Shin Hye and the puppies. She dotes on them. I think I will love the episode more once the subs are out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133920

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
yeah ! sis@fgnuva they are cute, I want to re-watch the whole episode again.... even without subs :blush:
:heartsh:

wish I could do gifs... someday :lol:

cr pienocchio

TAECYEON AND PARK SHIN HYE PICK UP THEIR LOVE LINE AGAIN ON ‘THREE MEALS A DAY’
The unofficial couple of 'Three Meals A Day' is back to getting everyone's hearts aflutter once more!

You probably already know which couple I'm talking about, and if you don't, well, just watch the episodes of 'Three Meals A Day' where the lovely Park Shin Hye features as a guest.

On the August 28 episode of 'Three Meals A Day,' Park Shin Hye made her grand appearance back on the show, and Taecyeon could hardly hide his joy for he was so happy. The 'beast idol' was acting like a little boy in love throughout the entire episode with a wide smile on his face, bringing laughter to the entire set. How cute, eh?

When actor Lee Seo Jin saw how excited Taecyeon was, he wisecracked, "He's going to be in trouble." Producer Na Young Suk asked the singer, "Did something good happen back home?" At this question, Taecyeon merely gave a strange answer that went, "Today the hills are really pretty." You sure Park Shin Hye didn't look prettier there, Taecyeon?
cr: allkpop
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133921

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
want to see the puppies....
this one is a boy puppy.. :P

Shinhye, I can't see if the puppy is a boy or a girl :blush: :lol:

the puppy weighs 1 kg.

cr: rightful owner in weibo
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133922

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
let's play rock paper scissors game ! loser will do the dishes ? ;)
rock

scissors

scissors

watch n see who lost
=X

ahhh... hot hot hot :lol:

cr to rightful owner in weibo
:luvluv:

I agree with you sis@Kiki I watch and enjoy what I see... until next time
:shy:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133923

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
one more before I scoot to re-watch the show :P

this gif is longer and one that I've been waiting for :)

it captured the whole gamut

thank you to rightful owner in weibo
=X :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy, seirazde, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133924

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Dear sisters thanks for all that the pics video clips and comments especially the links. Woke up this morning to find 44 new posts took about an hour to skim and select those for viewing later. Can't believe the rating is it true it went up to 50% last night wow! Isn't that a record high? Many watched and maybe they're not in this site but just fans from all over. We'd like to think it's the PSH factor but surely the other cast are to be acknowledged. Seo-jin Kwang-kyu and of course our funny bingu prancing all over again running here and there to assist the guest chef.

From the few and shot video clips and pics we can say or at least I can say there was more comfortable exchange between Taecyeon and PSH and there were more gazes direct eye-to-eye contacts during conversations and I suppose longer gazes (one can get time the duration of those gazes in her first guesting and now) there was more physical closeness (we can also literally measure the inches of physical separation) and there were more moments of just plain being together. The 2 elder men were obviously leaving the 2 to be on their own watching them from afar and enjoying too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, seirazde, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133925

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Does anybody know the rating for last night episode? I hope it has good rating.
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by verfir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Nicole Park, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133927

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Online Ratings: 3MAD = 50.5%

who is eddie and who is sappie ? :unsure:
one is bigger than the other... :P

:kiss1:

BNTNews...
Actress Park Shin Hye comes back as a guest on ‘Three Meals A Day.’

On the upcoming 16th episode of tvN ‘Three Meals A Day,’ Park Shin Hye revisits the ‘Three Meals’ home as the last guest of this season.

During her first visit, Park Shin Hye removed her pure actress image and displayed her hardworking self and skilled farming, becoming an issue. Moreover, Park Shin Hye was one of the biggest help when planting the corn field. Returning to the show, she announced her arrival with “I came to get some corn.”

As soon as Park Shin Hye arrived, Ok Taecyeon, Lee Seo Jin and Kim Kwang Kyu applauded her entrance and welcomed her warmly. Park Shin Hye remarked, “This time I came to play, not work,” revealing her determination to enjoy Ok Soon Bong’s charm.

However, Park Shin Hye’s resolution quickly broke down with the first meal. Soon enough, there was a ladle in Park Shin Hye’s hand as the first lunch menu was curry. Moreover, all of the work was handed over to Park Shin Hye for every meal. Even the corn that she came to get had to be picked by her own hands and her chemistry with Ok Soon Bong will bring fun and laughter to viewers.

In addition, interest on Ok Taecyeon’s and Park Shin Hye’s chemistry rises. With just a word from Park Shin Hye, Ok Taecyeon runs around fetching what she needs. As if replying, Park Shin Hye helped Ok Tacyeon practice his lines for his drama.

Meanwhile, this episode will air on Friday, August 28 at 9:45 PM KST
cr: Sora Ghim
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, narjess89, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #133928

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Woah...3MAD used helicam to film during Shinhye's recent guesting :)

The Inheritors:
They brought out the helicam because Shinhye is coming.
;)

yayy... Shinhye is back !! :)

hmm so Taecyeon spoke to Shinhye on the phone... ;)

:lol: oppa Seo-jin

The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Nicole Park, Jenzzy, seirazde, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.669 seconds