TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #133954

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 16059
CNjB7fDU8AEjHZ-.jpg

CNjB7apUYAE2PQ1.jpg

cr: MOhammed Sunbae
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #133955

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030

cr: the-inheritors
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Nicole Park, Maris, Jenzzy, marthcec15, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #133957

• lovesong
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
mahpary wrote:
shin hye need attention and love in real life but in real life she doesn t have it :angry1

I think she's getting love and attention in real life, she has loving parents and bro, supportive frens and millions of fans supporting and loving her. They may not shout out loud i love you Shinhye every day and may always ignore her haters, but they have their own way of loving and supporting Shinhye....and if that 'love and attention' is related to man, then it's not something biggie..she have dated before.. who knows she may be dating someone right now...she's private person right ! :) :)

And i love love and love her for who she is and just the way she is. When i see her making foods, doing dishes and some here and there stuffs....it makes me feel she's also a normal human being like us...there's also this side of her...
Also love how those three members ( Taec, LSJ and Pinocchio Cap ) treats her, you can see that they're comfy and love being around her. It feels good to watch em and happy.

Taec and Shinhye're way too adorbs together. Their personality match and they seems compatible. And if we really think about it, Taec is more of her type.... oh well !. Not shipping em...just saying. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, marthcec15, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #133958

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Kim Kwang-gyoo to Taecyeon, "Tell Park Shin-hye you love her"

image-694.jpg

On August 28th's episode of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day - Jeongseon', Park Shin-hye visited Oksoonbong again.

On this episode, while they were preparing meals for dinner, Park Shin-hye brought it up "When I said I'd leave tomorrow night, Taecyeon asked me why I'd leave so late".
When producer Na heard this, he asked Taecyeon, "Should we let her leave early?"
Taecyeon answered meekly, "I just got curious when she's leaving".

Producer Na asked again, "You don't want her to leave?"
Taecyeon said, "It was physically strenuous when I came here by flight and also I went back from here by flight", which was not an answer to producer Na's question exactly.

Park Shin-hye nagged Taecyeon to answer clearly.
Taecyeon again did not answer the question directly but said, "I mean it's always good to be easy on your body".

Park Shin-hye looked blank because she still could not understand what he was trying to say. Kim Kwang-gyoo was watching this next to them. He approached Taecyeon and shouted all of sudden, "Tell her you love her!". Taecyeon, with his face turned completely red, tried to stop Kim Kwang-gyoo.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

My Note

Will wait for better translation since i too cannot make much sense of Taecyeon's answers.........but .........It seems that everyone who loves Shinhye wants her to have someone special in her life and hence we see so many shipping her with whosoever they like her with.......and there are so many if them. This girl has to be the one with most ships....

In her latest interviews she seems to be very clear in her mind about not getting into any permanent relationship anytime soon. Meanwhile, we can certainly enjoy all the light hearted fun and games and teasing that goes around in this context.....I have to say that Shinhye handles all with such ease by joining them as she laughs it away.....

May I express how much fun it was not just to see Shinhye in TMAD but also because of so many members gracing this thread on the occasion with their extensive and latest updates of all kinds. They are thoroughly enjoyable...

Thanks everyone!
:heartsh:

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nicole Park, nistymaj, Jenzzy, marthcec15, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #133971

• Maris
image-695.jpg

image-696.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, marthcec15, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #133972

• Maris
Article: 'Three Meals a Day' Taecyeon and Park Shin Hye film 'WGM'

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+8,108, -266] 'Three Meals a Day' is way more fun than MBC's 'WGM Drama'

2. [+5,512, -238] Ok Binggo and Shinhyerella ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I really wish Shin Hye would come next season too ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+4,731, -619] The two match so well, I really wish they'd date. Even netizens would congratulate them because they're a perfect match. Park Shin Hye on 'Three Meals a Day' is way more fun than any 'WGM' couple..

4. [+4,161, -242] She's so pretty..

5. [+966, -81] Ok Taecyeon seems like such an innocent but healthy and strong young man. He doesn't act fake for the cameras~~ and he really seems to like Shin Hye ㅋㅋ cute

6. [+1,089, -266] Shin Hye-ya, from a male's perspective, I'd rather you date Taecyeon than Lee Jong Suk

7. [+875, -84] Taecyeon seems like the perfect man to take home to your parents... caring and all. I'd date him if I were her.

8. [+792, -47] The scenes came out so beautifully ㅎㅎ and I like how Shin Hye would accept all of Binggoo's little antics and all... Ok Binggoo doesn't even have to talk, his actions say it all ㅋ

-

Source: Nate

1. [+240, -10] Yah! Just tell her you love her!!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Kwang Kyu is so funny ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+202, -24] Quite obvious that both of them aren't dating anyone right now. Seeing as how Kim Kwang Kyu's been trying to set them up, he obviously would know if they were dating other people in real life but he hooks them up with calls and everything. Like Ji Sung said, it'd be great if they kept up as oppa/dongsaeng and then kept growing their relationship ㅎ

3. [+168, -19] If Park Shin Hye really did break up with Jung Yonghwa, I wish she and Ok Taecyeon would try giving a relationship a try

4. [+50, -18] I don't know how Ok Taecyeon's like in real life but he seems like such an easygoing person ㅋ All of his reactions seem so genuine

5. [+38, -4] You can literally see hearts dripping out of Ok Taecyeon's eyes~ and Park Shin Hye's eating up those hearts as well~~ ㅎ so lovey dovey

6. [+38, -6] Park Shin Hye and Lee Jong Suk aren't even dating... because if the were, no way would Kim Kwang Kyu try so hard to hook her up with Ok Taecyeon since he would obviously know that

7. [+33, -19] Ok Taecyeon seems like the type who would be so good to his girlfriend

8. [+32, -22] Definitely prefer Ok Taecyeon than Lee Jong Suk. Men can usually tell who's the better person by first impression.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, nistymaj, Jenzzy, marthcec15, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #133973

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
NETIZEN BUZZ

1-27.png

2-20.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, Jenzzy, marthcec15, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #133980

• Maris
Taecyeon Is Full of Joy and Shoots Hearts at Park Shin Hye on “Three Meals a Day”
JiwonYu August 28, 2015

image-697.jpg

Ok Taecyeon is just full of happiness since Park Shin Hye is back to spend some time with the “Three Meals a Day” cast.

On the recent episode which aired on August 28, Taecyeon is downright silly and full of energy as he prepares food with Park Shin Hye, clearly showing how excited he is to have her on the show.

image-698.jpg

It even makes producer Na Young Suk ask Park Shin Hye, “Is Ok Taecyeon okay?”

She replies, “I think he’s fine for now. This is my third time seeing him like this,” and understands Taecyeon’s quirkiness.

image-699.jpg

Despite everyone’s attempts to calm Taecyeon down, he remains dorky and starts shooting hearts at Park Shin Hye. She plays along and shoots hearts at him, too.
Later, producer Na Young Suk tells Taecyeon, “You’re just full of energy, aren’t you? Do like 1,000 push-ups.”

Watch the hilarious clip below:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, marthcec15, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #133984

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
8e5c0fcegw1evjdrwhyl9g20hs0a0qv8.gif

"park shin hye ok taec yeon" trending #5 RIGHT NOW!

CNjWivKUsAAsgrk.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #133989

• Nicole Park
  • Platinum Star
Taecyeon is the BEST STALKER EVER! :touched :touched

tumblr_nttaxggMA31siqvhio2_250.gif

tumblr_nttaxggMA31siqvhio1_250.gif

tumblr_nttaxggMA31siqvhio3_250.gif

tumblr_nttaxggMA31siqvhio4_250.gif

tumblr_nttaxggMA31siqvhio5_250.gif

tumblr_nttaxggMA31siqvhio6_250.gif

cr: the-inheritors.tumblr.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Jenzzy, marthcec15, Lorrssinz, IntoTheBlue, BadBat
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.578 seconds