Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134021

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hellos sis @fgnuva, I am looking forward to their next encounter in 3MAD next Friday :)
:heartsh:

yes, that article was from AKP and writen by one of their staffers who must have enjoyed watching them. Oh... that phone call, you're right, when the handsome "chep" Lee Sun Kyun was guest.

I think from what I saw... the game, rock paper n scissors game was played fair n square :)
Shinhye was nervous n got excited everytime she escapes... meaning she was with the majority. It was a fat chance or game of luck unless we watch RunningMan's betrayers :pinch: :lol:

Basically, the premise of this show is cooking n eating whatever food they could find to make three meals a day in the countryside.

Let us not forget this is a variety show and being funny n cracking jokes, teasing is part of the show. Seo-Jin is no different from some of us... especially if we love the delicious food we just ate !! :lol:
=X

For one, my auntie is blessed with whipping up delish meals everytime... and she loves that we eat her prepared meals even when she's tired, she would say "my tiredness goes away when I see all of you appreciate my cooking" .... well I can't know that since I can't cook. Sigh :(
=X

cr as tagged
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134022

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Actually tho LSJ asked what PSH was going to cook for dinner PSH didn't do any cooking it was Taecyeon who barbecued/grilled the fish w/ LSJ cleaning & deboning some of the fish and Kwang-kyu helping cook. PSH prepared the blanched cabbage.

Taecyeon lost the "rock-paper-scissors" ended up washing dishes awwww! He already cooked food he still had to wash dishes. Ah PSH drove for them and LSJ & Kwang-kyu fixed the hay for Jackson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134023

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
On line Viwers = 50.5% from those who watched streaming on line, possibly from their mobile phones or laptops/computers.

And...
Three Meals in a Day's episode 16 ave. rating was 11.4% and peaked at 13.1%.. osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1110235199
cr: khjpearl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134025

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
2PM's Taecyeon Expresses His Affection For Park Shin Hye On 'Three Meals A Day'

2PM's member Taecyeon showed his affection towards actress Park Shin Hye.

On tvN "Three Meals A Day" aired on Friday, Taecyeon welcomed Park as she walked back into their house as their last guest.

Taecyeon knew everything about Park's life including her recent trip to Europe.

"Shin Hye really enjoyed the pancakes last time. Let's eat fast and go out to the city," said Taecyeon. Then Lee Seo Jin said, "You remember all of that?," laughing and making fun of him.
cr: kpopstarz
=X
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134026

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
PSH was wearing a shirt with a cat drawing. Hmmm Taecyeon wore a shirt with a huge "Park" on it and now PSH wears shirt with Taecyeon's pet symbol for his OkCat biz has been known. Cute! Those who've seen the episode last night will agree it was truly worth the wait. It looks like it's been scripted and all even the scenes dialogues how Taecyeon & PSH were left to working alone together and their banter. In the morning while PSH ran with Minky the gents prepared breakfast. Everything seemed to be orchestrated like a drama. Ooops! BTW we all seemed to forget Assembly this week what happened now? Has anyone seen Assembly episodes?

Taecyeon is in Bangkok this weekend their concert is tonight let's pray for success and safety for him there was some unfortunate event in Bangkok last week. Nighty night everyone sleep tight and happy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134029

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Have a good night rest sis @fgnuva

Back to what Seo-Jin and Cap (Kwang-gyoo) was tying to do with some sort of "contraption" :lol: that they pull up n down with strings to feed the 'Jackson family'. but does that thing even work ? :pinch: :lol: or were they trying to feed them without getting up... :P
He got that 'smart idea' from last week's eps where they were awoken by the goats noise n after getting fed, they were like happy campers n quiet. :lol:

things they do in the show are just hilarious to watch. I love the show !!
=X
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, marthcec15, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134031

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Beautiful bare face Park Shin Hye...

cr as tagged.
:luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134033

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
fgnuva wrote:
PSH was wearing a shirt with a cat drawing. Hmmm Taecyeon wore a shirt with a huge "Park" on it and now PSH wears shirt with Taecyeon's pet symbol for his OkCat biz has been known. Cute! Those who've seen the episode last night will agree it was truly worth the wait. It looks like it's been scripted and all even the scenes dialogues how Taecyeon & PSH were left to working alone together and their banter. In the morning while PSH ran with Minky the gents prepared breakfast. Everything seemed to be orchestrated like a drama. Ooops! BTW we all seemed to forget Assembly this week what happened now? Has anyone seen Assembly episodes?

Taecyeon is in Bangkok this weekend their concert is tonight let's pray for success and safety for him there was some unfortunate event in Bangkok last week. Nighty night everyone sleep tight and happy.

Hi sis @fgnuva, you also noticed the cat design on Shinhye's shirt :) Also take note of her NYPM shirt , it sounds like 2PM. Sorry guys just don't mind us:))))

Actually the "PARK" shirt is still hanging on their room, I just got a glimpse from last night's episode:))

image-313.jpg

PARK shirt

image-314.jpg

NYPM shirt
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134036

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

and 2 more :P can't seem to get enough of looking at Shinhye :blush: our pretty lady.

:ding: :heartsh:

Woah... sharp eyes sis @marthcec :) I didn't notice them until u pointed them out! nice
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134045

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Off topic... Taecyeon is the CEO of OKcats

nice :heartsh:

I still can't distinguish Eddy vs Sappy :blush:
The one Shinhye is holding is the bigger puppy :) n Tecyeon is holding Mingki.

Ready for feeding...

After meals they run around and were trying to go back to their home... They can find their way back

cr as tagged
:luvluv:

Be back after dr visit. Enjoy !
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, KIXAMAY, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.540 seconds