Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134094

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
seirazde wrote:
Hello everyone :heartsh:
Many thanks to all the sisters for all the posts here..
You are too many to be thanked for... the links the pictures and the gifs...thank you :kiss1:
Feels like I was able to watch them too..
Was not able to watch it last night as I was literally exhausted with loads of stuff.. :(
will watch it later ;) thanks for the link :kiss:
You guys are all the best..

May I add these pics here..
credit to the original owner...

CNiLmw6UsAA9dB1.jpg

CNiLn58U8AE9gdu.jpg

CNiLnw-UkAAePcg.jpg

CNiLoDDU8AEgUMN.jpg

Hey what is this are they acting like a couple really? Playing with the dogs together etc. This is like We Got Married minus the "married" status huh? Or maybe it should be called "We are dating" series? Awww! Forgive me can't help shipping. "unofficial couple of 3MAD"
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134099

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
:D :D

CNlVIooU8AAO4N4.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134102

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
Since last March, I don't want to ship anymore. But you guys make me feel so excited again now...hehe...I still cannot ship them but there are lots of fun watching them together. Very sweet indeed especially Taceyeon silly and shy face in front of PSH. The expression looks so real to me.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by verfir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134123

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Wow, lots happening on this thread, big thank you to all Sisters postings!! :heartsh:

Especially the ones with the eng subs, I'm just watching the raw episode, can't wait for the full subbing.

I hope Shin Hye and Taecyeon can become true friends, they have the best interactions on 3MAD.

Such a catch 22, dreading the next episode as is the last of Shin Hye on 3MAD but at the same time can't wait for the next episode for more of Shin Hye :angry1
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134140

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi everyone, so nice to see that this thread is really buzzing with Shin Hye's TMAD guesting. I was able to stream the episode live while at work to boot :) So happy to see the warm welcome given to Shin Hye by the three hosts and the crew.

I don't know if I was just hearing things but did Taec said " i love you" to Shin Hye? In the scene where he was goofing around and pretending to play tennis with that contraption he used to grill the fish ( sorry, I don't know how to call it), he almost accidentally hit Shin Hye and then afterwards said in English that, " I'm sorry, so sorry but I love you" and then said something in Korean, which then prompted Shin Hye to hit his arm.

Wish someone could translate that part because maybe those were just phantom words that I heard :1
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134141

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
We were on the same boat... At work but finally got caught doing something else other than work... :blush:

I too brows raised when that scene came up and heard that part with the ...."I love you" He was grinning/laughing... :lol: I thought I was imagining things but it was clear in English... you caught it too @journoexpat ;)
:heartsh:

I am glad you join us in the convo.... don't forget this Friday to be here or be square. ... :P just kidding..... let us all check in what we saw or heard .... it is fun ! :P

Waiting for full eng subbed video too. :)
Some scenes from last Friday's eps...

cr: as tagged
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134151

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Can I just add these pics?

image-315.jpg

image-316.jpg

image-317.jpg

image-318.jpg

image-319.jpg

image-320.jpg

image-321.jpg

image-322.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134156

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Uh-oh the netizens are already getting into the TaecShin shipping. Interesting but I'll relax about that a bit. Too many shippings already. And haven't gotten over two consecutive heartbrokenness yet. The fever will go down after next week in a few weeks I hope. Have good Sunday everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134157

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Oh I get it the contraption devised by the two elders was for them to feed Jackson & kids even without getting out of bed. Ha! Ha! Let's see this Friday if it works.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134158

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Can empathize with you sis verfir. But this is something different bcoz there is supposedly no script it's all supposed to be spontaneous and natural...so it's quite engaging even for those who are just dropping in for the first time. The fact that both look good is already eye-catching... All the more bcoz they look good together. Ah here I go again. Don't mind what I just said. Let's try not to ship just enjoy the two separate as much as together. This is safe thing to do for now. (for all we know she could be dating she's just good at hiding it, and for all we know he's got some other girls in his thoughts...too early to ship)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.728 seconds