Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134293

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
No problem sis Jenzzy you're probably just echoing the quiet wish of many... But really those were nice pics of the farmers otherwise referred to as "unofficial couple" by Soompi.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134295

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Thanks sis@BadBat for the explanation of what Taec said to Shin Hye when he almost hit her because he was goofing around. So it was a song and of all bands, Big Bang :) I guess it is true that 2PM members are fans of Big Bang :)

And I hope to indulge all of our sisters' patience and understanding if I would give a few of my opinions about Taec. I have been following Taec's career only since last year but two nieces of mine have been a fan of him since more than 2 years ago when they were still in the university and now both are career women. I started to admire him because of him being respectful, hardworking and considerate as shown by how he acted in those TMAD episodes. And if people would say he was acting because he was in front of the camera, I would tell them, the show's not scripted and how could you hide your real reactions and emotions when more than a dozen of cameras are scattered all over the oksunbong farm ( including a helicam) and I think the real charm of the tv show is to highlight the actions of the people when they are taken out of their comfort zone as both Taec and LSJ are both city men who have experience living and studying in the US. Always, Taec's personality is described as positive.

Lastly, how can you not admire a boy who underwent surgeries just to be able to serve his country while others are trying to dodge the conscription, he even gave up the right to stay in the US. He is acting like a boy in the farm being the youngest but in real life was an honor student back in the US, now a graduate student and has his own business. Sorry for this long post, I think I got carried away :shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134300

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
FAMOUS RELATIONSHIPS

AUGUST 30, 2015
TAECYEON, K-POP IDOL OF 2PM, IS ECSTATIC WHEN PARK SHIN HYE RETURNED TO ‘THREE MEALS A DAY’

JAN OMEGA

Read more at www.inquisitr.com/2379253/taecyeon-k-pop...#5y1J0tAOGQoCvmiP.99

If there is one female K-drama and K-movie star most men are admiring, it is easily Park Shin Hye. Over the course of two years, many have expressed their affection for the lead actress of Heirs and Pinocchio, including other famous Korean stars. This includes Yoo Yeon Suk (Shin Hye’s The Royal Tailor co-star), Lee Jong Suk (Shin Hye’s Pinnochio co-star), and quite possibly Gong Yoo (Shin Hye’s celebrity crush). Summarized, Park Shin Hye’s love is a lot like her track “Love Is Like A Snow” for it effects anyone it falls on.

However, the one Korean star who probably shows more affection for Park Shin Hye more than any other star is Ok Taec Yeon, better known as Taecyeon of K-pop group 2PM. The K-pop idol spent time with Shin Hye on a previous episode of Three Meals A Day and they’ve been dubbed the “unofficial couple” of the show. Now, it is known Shin Hye returned to the show, in which Taecyeon was ecstatic.

Park Shin Hye made her return to Three Meals A Day for their August 28, 2015 episode. As reported by AllKpop, Taecyeon could not hide his joy when she arrived, acting like a little boy in love wearing a wide smile and brimming with laughter. This attitude was evident throughout the episode’s entirety.

Apparently, fellow Three Meals A Day co-star Lee Seo Jin noticed Taecyeon’s attitude, poking playful fun at him. This includes Taecyeon’s knowledge of everything happening in Park Shin Hye’s life, including her recent trip to Europe, to minute details from their past experiences. As a matter of fact, Seo Jin was surprised that Taecyeon remembered the minute detail that Shin Hey really enjoyed pancakes the last time she was on the show, as reported by KpopStarz.

The second episode of Park Shin Hye on Three Meals A Day – a K-variety show centered on the cooking skills of popular Korean personalities – will air on Friday, September 4, 2015 at 9:45 p.m. KST on tvN. The initial episode in which Shin Hye and Taecyeon established their “unofficial couple” status is available to view on Youtube.

[Image via Screen Capture of Three Meals A Day]
Crk
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, vertige25, nistymaj, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134323

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Thanks sis BadBat for pics and link to episode 15. It's so funny. I think the psychologist was accurate Mr Optimistic Mr Timid Mr Picky & Mr Irritable.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134324

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Otoke it's circulating now the tag "unofficial couple". Funny! But this kind of put the two on the spot. Ha! Ha! Let's just take it all as entertainment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134325

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis journoexpat so glad you reminded us of what Taecyeon did just to qualify for army service. He had eye surgery to correct his vision. Indeed there is something deeper in this guy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, BadBat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134332

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Thanks Sis@Jenzzy, I will try now.

Cute moment, when Shin Hye is driving to town, then both SH and TY pull the visors down and SH says jinx. Shin Hye then pinches Taecyeon, SH has a big smile on her face and TY has this cute little smile on his lips (perhaps he is happy that she touched his muscles?). :shy:

ScreenShot2015-08-30at1.34.42pm.png

ScreenShot2015-08-30at1.36.04pm.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134334

• BadBat
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 435
Sis@Jenzzy it worked! :piggyrabbit

I didn't post before because I couldn't see the photos show in the preview screen when I previously tried to post pics.

Thanks again Sis@Jenzzy :touched

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134337

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
ohoooo sis @badbat you finally did it :-V Congrats :piggyrabbit
Yes it was a cool moment hehehehe :lol:

Hey guys i feel suddenly hungry :P

h_ujik.jpg

I will come back later see you :heartsh:

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134343

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Anytime sis @Badbat.....glad that you can post pics now :)

This gif is giving me a dirty mind.....i am bad!!!

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Paris35, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.134 seconds