Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134405

• hina24
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 139
MILLET shoot was done in the end of may and beginning of june, around this time, cos' some fans saw them filming
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134408

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Dear, frankly speaking, I voted for Taecyeon... :wahaha because I feel he is good, don't complain much about all the hard work, optimistic and caring. This is what we see on-screen. Off-screen who knows, right!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134417

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Hi sisters aki_lala, DOH, Haive, journoexpat, verfir nice to read your posts and exchanges. I feel like we're peeling onions layer after layer... At the moment only PSH knows what is really going on. I quite agree nice timing of Millet to put up video clip of PSH & LJS when the internet is buzzing with the "unofficial couple of TMAD". For all we know the matter 's been settled since July. Or everything is still possible including the possibility of making the "unofficial", "official"! Jisung passed on to Taecyeon his experience of courtship dating & marriage. And if Taecyeon was paying attention he could just relax take his time and make the move when the time is right and if and when the right time comes it'll work out both ways. Jisung is the perfect example of right timing right person right move. Let's just hope (and pray) Taecyeon being the nice guy that he is will be favored by eventually finding the right gal. If it's PSH then we've proven ourselves right. Same with PSH.
Might be too early even to predict. Meantime let's enjoy last Friday's and this Friday's episodes. It's all great entertainment. The hope that the unofficial couple CAN become official is already a bonus, what can I say, a nice icing on the cake. Fighting sisters! (BTW Taecyeon still has Assembly which is getting exciting, and his Wed weekly cooking show with 2PM buddies. Enjoy! Meantime, PSH has gone to Japan.)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134421

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
FB(2015.09.01) ThreeMealsAday

CNz5xKmUYAAguHI.jpg

CNz5xKkUAAA8I8R.jpg

CNz5xKjUsAAxYyk.jpg

via: StyleH_
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by BluenB.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134424

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
sorry guys to burst your bubbles :P we including myself is seeing too much more than what's actually happening. Shinhye won't do anything that will jeopardize herself... now since 3MAD and her rumour bf are on the spotlight, she is gaining more hate and pointing out her actions for both stars... and it's sad. Shinhye does not need anymore heartache nor headache, don't u think?

I've seen her and followed her all these years and she really is a friendly person, very touchy feely to whoever she's becomes comfortable with as a friend to her seniors or juniors.

Let's continue to support Shinhye and understand her better.
:-V
The following user(s) said Thank You: Verba_, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134425

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Sis journoexpat thanks for your comments re KKK. Yes you could be right there. KKK worked with LJS and PSH in Pinocchio. If PSH were close to KKK it's possible she would have intimated to him that she is dating LJS if it were true. She may also have whispered it to him so that all teasing would be discouraged. But perhaps the mere fact he was the one calling PSH (twice at that) right in the TMAD set, it might be either the LJS rumors are indeed false or that he really doesn't know PSH that well and they are not that close.

Yes KKK was with both Seo-jin & Taecyeon in Wonderful Days. Have you seen it? I've seen all 50 episodes and it's really wonderful days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134432

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
this couple have a great chemistry :P :bingo: :bingo:

CNz5xKkUAAA8I8R.jpg

CNz5xKmUYAAguHI.jpg

CNz5xKjUsAAxYyk.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134434

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
Look at her reaction.) She does not like much in OT. For example, his negligence; he is not an esthete, she likes to do everything beautifully, he does not always know how to listen, not always attentive, not resourceful, and etc.
And appearance. He is a pretty and tall man, of course. But ... she loves men more thin and elegant.)

I think he has no chance. Sorry. :-V
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Verba_.

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134435

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
Let's just all wait and see. Meantime some of us can enjoy the last TMAD episodes. What I find really amazing (forgive me for my shallowness) is that the team wa able to reap so much from what they took pains to plant and take care of. The veggies the melons the corn! Let's see this Friday if PSH was given corn to take home.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, Jenzzy, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134439

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:luvluv: #ParkShinHye on 3 Meals A Day, Eng Sub https://youtu.be/LLHA44qaH_A?t=18 … cr.KShow 00 :heartsh:[VIDEO] #ParkShinHye on 3 Meals A Day, Eng Sub

cr.KShow 00 :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, aki_lala, fgnuva, BluenB
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.645 seconds