Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134441

• winniee
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 30
They look soooo good together, i mean like really really good together,:D you know that kinda OTP or couple which will make you love them. I prefer her with Taecyeon more than Lee jongsuk xD but i ship her with myself hehe :D
Taecyeon fits her ideal type perfectly... tall, gentleman, someone you can lean on and one who can cook.. perfect hubby material just like how Shinhye is perfect wifey material. :shy:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy, BluenB

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134442

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
While watching this 3MAD episode......i had to screen cap this scene
See how Shin Hye and Taecyeon look at each other.....
ahh i am melting!!!......Don't mind me LOL

ScreenShot2015-09-01at11.08.29PM.png

Hello sis @winniee.....welcome welcome!
thanks for your first post.....please be here on Friday LOL
so you can spazz with us on the next episode
Let us just make the most out of 3MAD....until it last :)
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, aki_lala, fgnuva and this user have 5 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134443

• verfir
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1679
I also notice that too and I find the way they exchanged their looks is very interesting. It seems like they exchange their secret code(which only they know what that means)....hehe
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by verfir.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134444

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi sis jenzzy and verfir, I also adored that scene when they looked at each other and smiled as if they shared a secret. Actually they did, based on the gifs with translations, this is the time when LSJ told Shin Hye to take home 50 ears of corn but before that Taec already asked Shin Hye how many she wanted and she said " a lot" and then said "200".

Thus when LSJ said 50, Shin Hye said she would take 200 then she smiled and looked at Taec, who smiled back approvingly and to show his support added that if she took the two boxes of corns they harvested that would add up to 200. Her request also prompted Taec to go to the field to continue harvesting the corn despite the fact it was already raining :)
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: verfir, Maris, Jenzzy, jhen30, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134445

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Right sis @journoexpat......i wonder what Shin Hye said when Taecyeon entered the room with wet shirt huh!

Love this scene too.....
when Shin Hye touched Taecyeons shirt when she went out hehehe
And the song that was playing is 'if you wanna love her......i'll do anything you ask me' LOL

ScreenShot2015-09-01at11.54.40PM.png
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, jhen30, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat, Sidy, BluenB

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134446

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi sis fgnuva :) Yes, I have watched Wonderful Days and I like the drama although it was 50 episodes. Taec's acting was not really consistent in that drama (unlike in Assembly), I think since he is such a happy person, he could not effectively emote scenes of being in deep sadness and rage. But hats off to him with his Busan accent and being adorable with the twins and his adoptive mother.

I hope you will have the time to see videos of him, his "son" and his "mother" promoting the drama in Japan where I think he also acted as a translator since he knows how to speak fluent Japanese and also singing, dancing and encouraging the fans to join in the songs. First time I saw him perform without his 2PM brothers.
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, jhen30, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134447

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
:luvluv: PARKSHINHYE and TAECYEON in 3MAD MOMENTS :heartsh:

The following user(s) said Thank You: vertige25, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134448

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Thanks sis journoexpat for the tip. Will check out that video clip of their promo in Japan. Yes somewhere I read he spoke 4 languages I had forgotten Japanese is one of them. Thanks. Always nice to read your inputs and all comments of other sisters. Let's just say the two got caught in a setting where they can't help but be nice and friendly (maybe in fact much too nice and friendly) they are now labeled the "unofficial couple of TMAD". So it's not just us seeing "double meanings" in their interaction. There might be something up or something's cooking..maybe producers are looking for the next pair for drama? Who knows? Let's just wait bit more.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, BadBat, BluenB

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134458

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Sis journoexpat I just found the article but can't seem to find the video link. Anyway will try again. WD was such a nice drama but one has to take interest in all characters to be able to enjoy it and patiently go thru all 50 episodes I must have taken 2-3 days watching all. I had to watch it to be able to appreciate and understand the kind of relationship the 3 men of TMAD had prior to this variety show. The ladies of that drama were among the first guests in Season 1. In case Taecyeon goes "off the tv air" after TMAD & Assembly it would be a nice "gap-filler" to watch all 11 episodes of Season 1. There Taecyeon literally becomes slave to the elders.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 6 months ago #134466

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Feeling hungry... then I saw this ...
This recipe looks like the potato cheese ...

Link
m.blog.naver.com/beersuds/220465467164

don't forget to watch Shinhye back this Friday at 3MAD. Enjoy !
:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, Annie20
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.597 seconds