Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134468

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 619
Hi everyone, first i want to talk about last episode... there was a song played during the time it was raining (and everyone was inside) that was really beautiful, so of course i went searching for that song :lol: here it is:

it has a suave very 60's vibe kind of sound so i wanted to share it with you guys, i hope you enjoyit as much as i do hhahha i know my taste in music is probably too outdated! lol but listen to the lyrics... really sweet lyrics about love :luvluv:

the episode was great right? anyone else wondering what shin hye did with all that corn she took home? :wahaha lol puppies + shi hye :kiss1: too much for my heart :wahaha
lol poor taecyeon being teased so much and the food... the croquettes lol i was salivating at that part hahhaha i was not the only one right?
Oh subs are here yay :piggyrabbit

Can't wait for next episode!

---
Now, i want to address something very serious, please bear with me until the end ok? ;)

I know many of you guys are taecshin shippers, because of their great chemistry on 3mad... and I have nothing against shipping and yes, they're cute together :P but can you guys please avoid bringing lee jong suk into it? I'm a PSH fan but also a JS fan and it hurts to read people saying bad things about him. Since he has nothing to do with 3mad or Taecyeon, I don't see how his name is relevant here... he's a good man and he has done nothing bad to deserve bad comments or comparisons... sorry if I'm being too sensitive about this, but I hope you can undestand me. I feel just as sad when Shin Hye's name is brought up like this... or when people compare her with another girls :(
Again, not saying it's bad to ship, but never forget to be respectful with other biases :) I'm saying this with love so I hope my words are not taken the wrong way.
That's all, sorry for the long post... uff :1
:bye:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Verba_, Maris, nistymaj, narjess89, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, aisyah

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134469

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
nu2me wrote:
Feeling hungry... then I saw this ...
This recipe looks like the potato cheese ...

Link
m.blog.naver.com/beersuds/220465467164

don't forget to watch Shinhye back this Friday at 3MAD. Enjoy !
:ding:

Hi @Eve :-V
hhhhe i'm here at last how are you?
omg i love this! my fav recipe from the episode, i call them croquettes lol it looks so delicious... i'm hungry now...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Verba_, Maris, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134470

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello sis @annie, good to see u, it's midnight here n my mind is bursting with work related projects... sigh.. Btw I love that song you posted, thank you for sharing :) also thank you for reminding us, we should refrain from involving others not related to 3MAD in this forum.
:heartsh:

I wonder if they will give another preview for Friday's episode. Looking forward to the English subbed episode with Shinhye.

cr: TvN
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, Annie20

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134473

• Annie20
  • Senior Star
<<3333 muah hahhah @Eve
I'm glad you like the song, it's quite soothing :)
I'm sure another preview is coming, maybe tomorrow (korean time) or the same friday.
lol here is 11:00 p.m so late! but since tomorrow I'm free I can stay up late :P
but I guess you will go to bed soon...
btw are you traveling soon?
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Annie20.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134474

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I love the humour of 3MAD especially the 3 main casts with PD Na.

Seo-Jin and Cap were hilarious. :lol: They were the ones who impel or push Teacyeon on, for instance the calling by phone to SHinhye in eps where she's not even there. :lol: Caps shouting "tell her you love her" :P ....And from the last episode they were like making these funny faces when Shinhye and Taecyeon were working on the food together...adding funny comments about Taecyeon's actions .. All in good fun! :lol:

He is moving too much and playing tennis with the grilling fish basket (Mianhe is that how it's termed) :blush: :P that he hit Shinhye by accident. He got smack by her :lol:
:heartsh:

need my zzzzz in four hours I need to wake up :pinch:
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Annie20

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134476

• lovesong
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 47
@Annie20 i feel same way when LJS ( Lee Jong suk ) fans bash and insults Shinhye...it hurts. You people act so wroked up when someone mentioned or compared LJS with her other co-actor or frens....but you guys won't realize how your fellows insults Shinhye, just becoz they think she's dating their oppar, and here i'm talking about 'insults' and 'hate' shinhye's getting from your fellows. Of course it doesn't include all LJS fans but most of his fans, i repeat 'most' of his fans. It's fine if they think their opaar deserve someone better, but no need to insult Shinhye...those Shinhye's fan who worship LJS should read those comments. Korean LJS fans doesn't support him with her, so Shinhye's K fans doesn't give damn about it.
I think Darling couple is mostly shipped by Int fans..... but again Shinhye have so many shippers from other side as well...i'm sure once they'll have Drama with other actor/ actress they'll jump the ship.
I know it's not cool to compare, and most of the time i don't care about all those comparison, it'll just create fan war. But i don't get how some people point out at others when they aren't innocent either. Btw, i'm not pointing this towards you. I see you're LJS fan who got sad becoz of those comparison, and i understand you, he has nothing to do with all this..and i felt the same way when LJS fans were bashing Shinhye coz of TMAD article.

I guess this should be posted in LJS - PSH topic.....watever.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, marthcec15, BluenB

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134479

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
3MAD FB update

IMG_20150902_145144.jpg

IMG_20150902_145142.jpg

IMG_20150902_145131.jpg

IMG_20150902_145124.jpg

cr: to owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Maris, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134481

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Hi everyone!! I cant seem to get back on track here! :D :D

anyone who wants to try Shinhye's Potato Croquette ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134486

• irene_xxvi
This squad is really hilarious! =X =X =X

cr: pienocchio
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Maris, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, suwicha

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #134488

• irene_xxvi
salt ent twitter update

Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by irene_xxvi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, vertige25, Jenzzy, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.748 seconds