Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135220

• SJW
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 81
LSJ continues being so sweet. He picked his two favorite ladies, CJW and Shinhye as the most memorable guests. One of the reasons because the 2 came to Ok Soon Bong twice and have done a lot during their visit. I guess it more than that. Their great commitment and contribution, as per Na PD I believe.

KKG chose SHJ. Watching the two, in my opinion they channeled one another in some way :lol:

And TY, choosing Shinhye isn't a surprise.

He was basically asked by Na PD the same question as LSJ and KKG. But TY answered in diplomatic way by saying every guest is remained memorable and really thankful for their hardwork (hard to choose 1). Then Na PD said, if that the case, let's pick the best 3. And TY named Shinhye...then here come the troll Na PD "Ok we'll end the interview here" LMAO!

Have not watching the episode yet but that the gist I get from browsed and read some news on NAVER. I think international news site will translate some later. Or we'll just have to wait for the eng sub by hottestcollab. Gotta thanks them a million for their hardwork.

Oh KKG "Just tell her you love her" is seriously a hit. LOL. According to TY, drama staff (Assembly) teased him a lot at the shooting site after that episode was broadcasted.

Sigh...it finally ended. Gonna miss this warm show :(
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by SJW.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, nistymaj, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, aisyah

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135233

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Didn't know that Shin Hye invited the 3 "brothers" and filming crew of 3MAD for a gathering at her parents' restaurant. She's really a thoughtful and generous person.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135236

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
3MAD fb page updates......

3542385807_6906ab45_FB_IMG_1442022553220.jpg

3542385807_7a6b037b_FB_IMG_1442022572310.jpg

3542385807_ef6e53a3_FB_IMG_1442022575640.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135237

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
DOH wrote:
Didn't know that Shin Hye invited the 3 "brothers" and filming crew of 3MAD for a gathering at her parents' restaurant. She's really a thoughtful and generous person.

yep sis! If i remeber it right. It was shortly after the broadcast of her first guesting. Some said, they even closed there resto to cater the cast and crew of 3MAD. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, IntoTheBlue, DOH

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135239

• irene_xxvi
  • Thank you received: 9030
Park Shin Hye And Choi Ji Woo Are Praised By 'Three Meals A Day' Producer
BY Adrienne Stanley | Sep 11, 2015 11:11 AM EDT

Variety producer Na Young Seok provided positive words about Park Shin Hye and her recent appearances on "Three Meals a Day." On September 10, the producer-director provided feedback about the "Pinocchio" star and actress Choi Ji Woo, in an interview published by The Korea Herald.

"Park Shin Hye and Choi Ji Woo gave 120 percent," said Na, as he discussed the commitment demonstrated by the actresses on the show.

In addition to "Three Meals a Day," Na is credited for his work on variety shows like "2 Days, 1 Night" and "Grandpa Over Flowers."

The article opened with Na praising Park as a guest who was willing to pitch in, regardless of the tasks that were appointed to her. He noted that during one of her appearances, she received the challenge of preparing meals for a large number of guests who were visiting the countryside home where "Three Meals a Day" is filmed. "Park Shin Hye had a big role in helping with the guests," said Na.

He went on to commend Park and Choi for their efforts, nothing that the "Twenty Again" actress demonstrated strong skills during her work on the fourth season of "Grandpa Over Flowers."

Episodes featuring both actresses were popular among fans and helped to booth their image as stars who were willing to work hard on variety shows.Their dedication was also noted by cast members like Lee Seo Jin, Taecyeon of 2PM, and Kim Kwang Kyu. During her appearance on the May 22 episode, Park was urged to become a fixed cast member, along with Choi.
Park Shin Hye was the last scheduled guest on the current season of the show. The second season of "Three Meals a Day" aired its finale on September 11.

www.kdramastars.com/articles/96913/20150...s-a-day-producer.htm
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135259

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
cute Shin Hye gifs......is it hot??

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Ma-Lang-Zaa, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135279

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Dear sisters pls post the links to the last episode even if raw. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135280

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
sis @fgnuva i posted it in Ok Taecyeons thread i think :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Paris35, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135283

• anamasangkay
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 20
you can watch it at drama nice raw only...
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135288

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
You can try to watch it here too... Ep. 1 to 18 but 17 & 18 still raw only. Eng sub for EP 17 should be out tomorrow or monday.

ikshow.net/shows/three-meals-a-day-s2/
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.666 seconds