Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135372

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Thank you everyone for an enjoyable ride here in 3MAD corner :blush:

They gave out produce gifts to previous guests and they are thankful too ! very nice !

This is not the last 3MAD broadcast .... the location will be filmed somewhere else next time.
:heartsh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, journoexpat, BluenB

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135384

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Ditto sis@Nu2me. Thanks to our sisters here, I doubly enjoyed watching TMAD this season, last year was a bit lonely cause I did not have anyone to discuss the show with and I did not dare tell my colleagues at the paper that I am watching this Korean show cause definitely I would be teased :) But now, I don't care anymore, I even told some of them to watch it to destress and be happy knowing there is such a lifestyle and a place which exist away from the hustle and bustle of the city :)

And yes, TMAD viewers should keep their hopes up that there will be season 3 but no longer in Jeongson, perhaps in another rural setting where the brothers will have to start all over again from building their makeshift kitchen to "decorating" the house, but I do wish the animals will still be there.

I hope Taec was able to say goodbye to their neighbors, the young couple with two kids.I think he has grown close to the guy who taught him a few tips about farming. Aside from the beef and potatoes he gave to them, I know he also gave them a copy of 2PM's latest CD.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135393

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Just saw some gifs of TMAD episode 17, and Taec must be really envious of Sappy in this episode.

The little rascal sat on Shin Hye's foot and even earned a kiss from her before she went off to harvest with KKK and LSJ while Taec was in dreamland nursing a cold and slight fever. It was their first meeting but Sappy already gotten a kiss, while Taec did not even get her number :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135394

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
That was sweet of PD Na the crew & of course the hyungs to send some of the produce to their guests. I felt a is sad honestly and the mood might stay for a while. I guess everyone night feel the same way... It's Taecyeon's cheerful attitude that kind of softens the impact of having to say goodbye. It's like they have been our neighbors and now they're moving away.
I wonder if the farm is up for sale or for lease. It could easily become a tourist destination in SKorea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15, BadBat

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135395

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
journoexpat wrote:
Just saw some gifs of TMAD episode 17, and Taec must be really envious of Sappy in this episode.

The little rascal sat on Shin Hye's foot and even earned a kiss from her before she went off to harvest with KKK and LSJ while Taec was in dreamland nursing a cold and slight fever. It was their first meeting but Sappy already gotten a kiss, while Taec did not even get her number :P

Ha!ha! Sis journoexpat. Yes you could say Sappy was luckier chap. But then again we might think PSH & Taecyeon expressed the inexpressible thru these creatures. Remember how during PSH's visit Taecyeon and PSH cuddled Minky in their own way. (and the dog became preggy after a few months!)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, marthcec15

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135421

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
Wow - I've been away from my home base for a week due to an unplanned business trip and have fallen behind on TMAD.
The ending of the show has left me in a grief state. I agree with the many viewers who feel a sense of loss. The cast, crew and guests grew on us and left us feeling all warm inside. My students will tease me for being sad on Fridays now.

I suppose this will be a taboo subject but I read some of the comments posted referencing the subject of Shin Hye flirting.
Some were indigent and even leaning toward angry. May I ask why Shin Hye - one of the most well-grounded and normal actresses of our times, can not flirt? Let me say that there is nothing wrong with harmless flirting. And any "flirting" that went on was in a good-natured and "let's be a little silly" way....
I am glad she is showing such a warm, normal - shall we say - real side to herself. The worry I have is that some fans expect her to be flawless - too perfect. She is a young, vibrant and beautiful woman and she most certainly has the right to like or love someone and to express that emotion. Remember Ji Sung's advice to stay friends and build up a relationship over time? He said he met his wife during a drama and he didn't pursue her immediately just stayed friendly until his service was over.

After thinking it over, I suppose posting my analysis of Taecyeon and Shin Hye's interaction probably isn't a wise move. I lean toward the side that thinks there is definitely "emotions" between the two and it might develop into something more. Not shipping although my inner voice is saying - yes yes these two are perfect for each other.

I, for one, am going to miss the interactions between Shin Hye and Taecyeon, not to mention the interaction between the guys and crew. But for me the best episodes were when Shin Hye was there. It seemed as if everyone including the crew became more relaxed and to boot, they were as fascinated with the "budding" romance as the viewers. I sincerely hope that the producers of this show continue - however, it just won't be as much fun without the same cast.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135422

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
3MAD episode 17 with eng sub link.....

www.hottestcolla6.com/150904-episode-17.html

happy watching :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, sonia loubaresse, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135423

• DOH
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2795
Episode 17 with english subs out at hottestcolla6 now. Enjoy watching everyone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, meyergsi, marthcec15, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135445

• aki_lala
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 844
Hai all,

morning from my TZ, lets picture conclude all the memories in 3MAD, waiting patiently for the new seasons perhaps early next years. lets compile the love between PSH with the casts and crews. fighting, thx sisters brothers for all the updates of this thread... unable to catch up all.. but all of u are awesome!!
hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault1.jpg
love attaching between the two are so adorable

maxresdefault.jpg

1-6.jpg
tomato kimchi! delicious! feeding time.... ;)

ctto
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by aki_lala.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, Paris35, marthcec15, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 7 months ago #135459

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Just want to share an article, it's in episode 18 where they gathered in KKK's flat. PD Na told Taecyeon that his loveline with ShinHye was a hot topic. And KKK's line "tell her you love her" was also much talked about that even in Assembly filming, Taecyeon's colleagues tease him to confess to ShinHye. PD Na also ask him who is the most memorable guest for him, and TY said "who is more impressive than her?" and choose SH. I Google translate the article below so just blame Google translate for misunderstanding if there's any hahaha!

kpopdata.com/news/35824-%E7%8E%89%E6%BE%...9B%E4%BD%A0%EF%BC%81

Sorry if the link is shown like that but I just copy it:)

image-408.jpg

image-409.jpg

image-410.jpg

image-411.jpg

image-412.jpg

image-413.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, vertige25, Jenzzy, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, fgnuva
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.668 seconds