Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #137102

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Sis @ fgnuva, I thought maybe when she sang the song "Someday" might be for the TMAD cast when maybe someday they will be together again to do another show? No one will ever know why they even pick the songs and sing it out of the blue. Only they will know. Seo Jin and KKK didn't seem to sing anything.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #137103

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Just one thing that is interesting. Taec learned some technique from Shin Hye. He started to use two hands to cook at the same time ever since Shin Hye's first appearance in TMAD. He used it at 2PM After party when making the ramen for their fans.

The first image is from TMAD when Taec told the Chef that he learned the two hand cooking technique from Shin Hye.
Here is the link to the video:
Credit: Three Meals A Day

ScreenShot2015-10-02at3.47.10PM.png

The second image is from REAL 2PM Hottest After Party for their fans.
Link to video:
Credit: jypentertainment

ScreenShot2015-10-02at3.39.17PM.png

ScreenShot2015-10-02at3.40.28PM.png
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #137120

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
Hi Sis@fgnuva, I think the John Legend's song was playing in the background. Remember Shin Hye has her green speaker and that was the song which was playing and she just sang along. Yup, those two are such songbirds and random dancers :) They should have held a song and dance show right there in the farm to entertain the PD Na and the crew, LSJ, KKK, Jackson and her family, the hen girl group, the busy bees and of course, Mingki and her two restless puppies :)

PD Na and his assistant PDs were really observant and meticulous, they can spot all the nitty gritty details and used them as captions and background music. I wonder how many hours did they spend to edit just one 3MAD episode.
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, nistymaj, Jenzzy, sarah.94, BadBat, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #137121

• journoexpat
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 1768
BTW ladies, I am sorry if I keep posting long comments. I will try to rein in my thoughts next time.It is just that this is only the place where I don't have to think the right terms, watch out for my grammar, edit myself and other people's stories. I feel free just to type away my thoughts here :)

I saw photos of Shin Hye yesterday in one of the news sites ( I was monitoring the news and sort of clicked on the entertainment section, okay not sort of but intentionally) and she's really gorgeous in those photos ( it was an event at a mall). I think she's blooming :)
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by journoexpat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, nistymaj, Jenzzy, avrylle19, sarah.94, fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #137163

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Saw this compilation of pics during Shin Hyes stay in Oksunbong.....
time to eat!

2950634061_68e42e26_image.jpg

2950634061_c23b2350_image.jpg

2950634061_72704586_image.jpg

2950634061_5e5aa12b_image.jpg

2950634061_610c2657_image.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nistymaj, avrylle19, seirazde, irene_xxvi, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, fgnuva, Sidy and this user have 1 others thankyou

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #137188

• fgnuva
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2490
Oh please no worries sis@journoexpat... just keep on posting.. we always like to read new stuff and thoughts and opinions about our "unofficial couple" of Oksunbong.
We're all feeling bit lonesome... so it's nice to have something to read in this topic even when the series has ended.
I'm a bit tied up these days so I haven't really watched Eps 16 to 18. I just watched them all quickly reading the subs and not observing the actions... so it's nice for you and other sisters to point out to details we may have missed like that song "It's just a feeling". :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, avrylle19, Sidy

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #137223

• Sidy
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 243
Good morning all....I just posted this in the OK Taecyeon forum and stated I would post here too so.....

Here are 2 sites you might be interested in.....I am enjoying all the info and comments found at these sites.
I am not sure if they have already been posted....but my students sent me to these sites hoping my Friday mornings would be
occupied and let them off the hook.....students are so funny!!!!

for TMAD:
forums.soompi.com/en/topic/344181-variet...-may-15-2015/?page=1

for OK Taecyeon:
forums.soompi.com/en/topic/249570-2pm-%E...p-official-thread-2/

These sites are chock full of info and you might want to check them out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, avrylle19, Paris35, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #137242

• marthcec15
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 1044
Thank you sis Sidy for the thread links, actually I'm an avid reader of those two threads from way back but I'm not a commenter, and someone shared your analysis of Taec and ShinHye in 3MAD thread on page 86.
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by marthcec15.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #137253

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Dear sis @fgnuva, my pleasure dear sis. Hopefully your birthday wish will come true. Somehow, I also have a wish that this Oksunbong couple will have the future projects together, I would love if one of them will be ‘traveling show’ like Grandpas Over Flowers show that produced by PD Na. Don’t they both like traveling? Hopefully, PD Na or other producers and directors will fulfill our wish. Thank you for the incredible analysis of our Oksunbong couple during the episode 16 and 17 in season 2 of TMAD, dear sis. :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fgnuva

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 5 months ago #137255

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Dear sis @marthcec15 Wow, you are back! Happy to see you here again dear sis. Hopefully, you are doing well. I miss your lovely postings and positive thoughts regarding our Oksunbong couple. :heartsh: Have a great day dear sister.
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Sagitandra.
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.516 seconds