Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 4 months ago #142505

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Thanks sis@maris for the info. Nice to know Shin Hye left such a favorable impression to everyone even after all these months have passed since the show ended.

Here's a little recap of what pd ha said in September.

3 Meals A Day PD picks Park Shin Hye‬ to be his Most Memorable Guest

3 Meals a Day PD picks Park Shin Hye‬ to be his most memorable guest: "Park Shin Hye was with us at the beginning and at the end. She herself loves filming with us too. When she was on our show, she didn't think of it as a show, and adapted herself perfectly. We are very grateful for that. During the filming and also after filming when we were having gathering, I felt grateful to Park Shin Hye. For the 2nd filming she changed her schedule for us. Originally she had an overseas event but she postponed it. As staff, we are very thankful for her enthusiasm and energy she brought to our show."

Not to mention in Episode 18, Taecyeon and lee seo jin also picked Shin Hye as the most memorable guest even though Taecyeon was trying to be diplomatic at first to say everyone. :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, avrylle19, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 3 months ago #142549

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Missing this show.....

2049178379_76f55242.jpg

2049178379_789a9465.jpg

cr DC
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Jenzzy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 2 months ago #144483

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Woah..... Did anybody have a picture of their year end reunion?

Awwwww.....
Choi Ji Woo was invited by PD NA at 3MAD year end party & Park Shin Hye was also there.They chat a bit. She said Shin Hye is really pretty just like when she's young.
cr pearl
:heartsh:

A look back.... Reprint from Sept article

Park Shin Hye And Choi Ji Woo Are Praised By 'Three Meals A Day' Producer
By Adrienne Stanley

Variety producer Na Young Seok provided positive words about Park Shin Hye and her recent appearances on "Three Meals a Day." On September 10, the producer-director provided feedback about the "Pinocchio" star and actress Choi Ji Woo, in an interview published by The Korea Herald.

"Park Shin Hye and Choi Ji Woo gave 120 percent," said Na, as he discussed the commitment demonstrated by the actresses on the show.

In addition to "Three Meals a Day," Na is credited for his work on variety shows like "2 Days, 1 Night" and "Grandpa Over Flowers."

The article opened with Na praising Park as a guest who was willing to pitch in, regardless of the tasks that were appointed to her. He noted that during one of her appearances, she received the challenge of preparing meals for a large number of guests who were visiting the countryside home where "Three Meals a Day" is filmed. "Park Shin Hye had a big role in helping with the guests," said Na.

He went on to commend Park and Choi for their efforts, nothing that the "Twenty Again" actress demonstrated strong skills during her work on the fourth season of "Grandpa Over Flowers."

Episodes featuring both actresses were popular among fans and helped to booth their image as stars who were willing to work hard on variety shows.Their dedication was also noted by cast members like Lee Seo Jin, Taecyeon of 2PM, and Kim Kwang Kyu. During her appearance on the May 22 episode, Park was urged to become a fixed cast member, along with Choi.

Park Shin Hye was the last scheduled guest on the current season of the show. The second season of "Three Meals a Day" aired its finale on September 11.
cr Kdramastars
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 2 months ago #144504

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
Whoa! sis @eve no one knew about this reunion....
Did anyone capture a photo of this?
I wonder if Taecyeon was there too.....i hope they had a chat too :)

:luvluv: :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 2 months ago #144508

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Wow, Sis@Nu2me, you must be a detective or hound dog to be able to sniff this info. Didn't see anything about 3MAD reunion party..they must be all ninjas to disappear like that. :P Sis@Jennzy, not sure if Taec went since he was seen on Monday at a ski resort by himself. Depends when they had the reunion. And no one provided any pictures. I'm excited if anyone finds one. ;)

Finally Choi Ji Woo meets Shin Hye!! It must have been years since they met. What a compliment coming from veteran actress like Choi Ji Woo. :luvluv: I was hoping in the future Shin Hye can do a drama with her or drama with Ha Ji Won (since Shin Hye is a fan of hers). I noticed most of Shin Hye's roles don't have any siblings..it'll be great if she get a role with a older sister. :ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 2 months ago #144513

• SJW
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 81
It's been long time since my last post...

Actually I don't think people would know about the reunion until CJW mentioned about it in one of her interviews. And we don't know other than Na PD, Shinhye and CJW herself, who else attended the year end party. Since it was a party, I don't think only the three of them there. And as per CJW, they met at the year end last year...so the day could be any day before 1st of January, 2016. CJW also said that just like fate they did Stairway To Heaven, they were fated to be a guest in 3MAD (though not in the same episode). She further said Shinhye came to that year end get-together and they had a bit of drink and chat. From a child until Shinhye become a lady-like, CJW also compliments Shinhye is so beautiful :)

Somehow for some reasons, I like this quiet get-together/party/whatever you called it more...
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by SJW.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Ma-Lang-Zaa, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Sagitandra

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 2 months ago #144514

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Hello there ! Jenzzy, Yummiejeu, SJW... so happy that you're back.... Thank u for sharing, hope to see u more often :blush:

I was surprise at this mention.... of a year end reunion ..... and thought did we miss it :lol:
I only saw this article but could not make out much as it was long to understand where there was a mention of Park Shin Hye :blush:

Link....m.sportsseoul.com/news/read/355349#_adtep
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, SJW, Sagitandra, yummiejeu, Osellasella

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 2 months ago #144515

• SJW
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 81
You're welcome @nu2me :)

Here is the excerpt where she talked about Shinhye in the article you've posted above:

- 최지우의 작품에는 늘 아역이 있습니다. 이중 ‘천국의 계단’의 박신혜는 최지우를 잇는 차세대 한류퀸으로 꼽히는데요.
아역을 보면 애착이 가요. 신기하게도 제 작품에는 늘 아역배우가 있었더라고요. 그래서 관심을 갖게되죠. 지난해 연말 나영석 PD와 망년회를 했는데, 그때 (박)신혜가 왔었어요. 신혜 역시 ‘삼시세끼’에 출연했던 인연이 있어서요. 가볍게 술 한잔 하면서 얘기도 했죠. 그때만 해도 아이였는데, 이제는 아가씨 느낌이 물씬 나던데요. 너무 예뻐요.

It was the 2nd last question.
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by SJW.
The following user(s) said Thank You: avantbolmae, Jenzzy, Sagitandra, yummiejeu, Osellasella

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 2 months ago #144517

• Sagitandra
  • Junior Star
  • Thank you received: 426
Omo, omo, omo! Na PD just had a year end reunion with Choi Ji Woo and Shinhye? :heartsh: Really sis? Woaah, I am really really glad to hear this news. Thanks a lot sis @nu2me for this, you definitely have become a spy. Hahaha :wahaha Good job sis :ding: But, how about the casts, sis? Were they coming to this reunion? Did Taec, Seojin and Kwangkyu also have a chat with Choi Ji Woo and Shinhye? Oh so sorry, too many questions since I really miss them and TMAD show so badly :( Please keep us updated dear sis! :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Sagitandra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, yummiejeu

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 1 month ago #144995

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
Okay, this is for some of the sisters who missed the Shin Hye and Taec in 3MAD. This is like a vitamin booster. :-V Hope they collaborate in something either before Taec military service or after his service.

Remember this scene? Awww...miss Minki too.

Screenshot2016-02-25at9.11.13AM.png

And this is coincidental that they wore the same baseball team cap in the 3MAD, Shin Hye wore hers when she got there and they went to the market and Taec wore his on the last day after Shin Hye left. They have the same taste in baseball team, the Los Angeles Dodgers (eventhough it is not a good team, not as good as the New York Yankees or San Francisco Giants).

Screenshot2016-02-25at8.20.51AM.png
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by yummiejeu.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB, Osellasella
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.892 seconds