Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125384

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
# Put three quotes ' first ' guest, Park Shin-Hye-OK taecyeon was totally "fixed hungers" #ParkShinHye # 朴 信 t.co/DSvs0fdVeV t.co/4xpoTEBtxa ku-pa shi ne 惠 #

IMG_20150515_172414.jpg

IMG_20150515_172210.jpg

IMG_20150515_171955.jpg

IMG_20150515_171939.jpg

ctto :ding:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, avrylle19, meyergsi, klebis, Lorrssinz, fgnuva, Hpouo

Psh First Guest in program "Samsi meals" 8 years 10 months ago #125386

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
IMG_20150515_171955-2.jpg

[Creative Park Jin Young yideilri News] 'samsi meals "Park Shin Hye has appeared as a guest. 15, the first broadcast tvN 'samsi meals' Choice piece to a guest appearance in Season 2 was released in the next issue. Park Shin Hye is just a guest. oktaek open to guests who enter the field for a heart heart heart went to the field with Park Shin Hye, was a gift to flowers. Also Lee Seo-jin is "why a woman guest comes sseunya forces," he teased the oktaek year. Dawn was off to the clothes show off your masculinity is open oktaek "I never thought you fixed to the guest," said Park Shin Hye hoped to secure appearance. Oktaek year is "personality well and good cooking younger than me," he says aroused and ashamed to laughPark Shin Hye three meals samsi 'samsi meals, met last October for the first time viewers can easily fix' a pinch 'strange to come up with a quiet healing Cooking Table nayoungseok entertainment program to see the most difficult year in the countryside in the city. Lee Seo-jin is open at the time oktaek dongrak living in the rural town of Jeongseon, Gangwon Province gathered to gaze struggling to solve the Whose leveraging samsi three meals of food near home without help. The 'samsi meals' Choice piece in Season 2 Furthermore, the upgraded farmer Lee Seo-jin oktaek year can also meet the newly joined gimgwanggyu course. Gimgwanggyu has a bar that serves a variety of extraordinary laugh Fisheye Chemie bickering and last choice for a variety of reverse side appeared as a guest on the broadcast charm and Lee Seo-jin. Another storm grew mingki and Jackson's two-year-old diamond, black goat appeared to Pearl.

IMG_20150515_172414-2.jpg

IMG_20150515_171939-2.jpg
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, Lorrssinz, fgnuva, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125387

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Three Meals a Day (Hangul: 삼시세끼; )

It is a South Korean reality cooking show. The first season aired on tvN from October 7 to December 26, 2014 on Friday nights at 21:50 for 11 episodes. The second season will begin airing on May 15, 2015 at 21:45.

It features Lee Seo-jin and Ok Taecyeon as they live in a little rural village in Jeongseon, Gangwon Province three days a week and use whatever food they find there to create three meals a day, while various celebrities from Seoul make guest appearances for dinner.

Producer-director (or "PD") Na Young-seok previously directed the popular variety shows 2 Days & 1 Night, Grandpas Over Flowers, Sisters Over Flowers and Youth Over Flowers.

Three Meals a Day drew a great response from Korean viewers and became a trending topic numerous times on Naver, a Korean search portal. It received viewership ratings of 6%, which is high for Korean cable television for which a 1% rating is considered a success.

Originally 8 episodes were planned for the first season, but the show was extended by two episodes. A "director's cut" epilogue also aired, for a total of 11 episodes.

My Note: it seems that Park Shin Hye is the first guest in the season 2 starting from 15th May........
That is great.........Shinhye in a variety show........something more than a CF.........some consolation.........cannot wait....already from the pictures it promises to be a fun program to watch.....I hope she will be there for the full duration of the program and not just for few minutes appearance
:luvluv: :ding: .
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, narjess89, Jenzzy, avrylle19, meyergsi, sarah.94, Paris35, Lorrssinz, tracyroseili@yahoo.com, fgnuva and this user have 1 others thankyou

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 10 months ago #125388

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Hi Sister Maris,
what a great see you at this hour. hugs

Thanks for super happy news Sister Maris and Sarah.
I am looking forward for the full video of the programme.
That Ok Taecyeon is such a good looking man too huh!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125391

• Maris
Hullo dearest Elena......
:heartsh:
Been soooooo long since talked to you so am specially delighted......thanks to the breaking news by little Sarah.......thanks for the wonderful breaking news dear!.
:luvluv:
Hugs to you both!

Shinhye will be so much fun to watch because she is such an interesting person with wonderful wit and the ability to say and do the right thing at the right time. I am really not surprised that she will be the first guest in the second season because she is not just the top rated Hallyu star with her popularity soaring everywhere but also a great cook

They really chose well! It's really good news for us starved fans....
:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, Paris35, Lorrssinz, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125393

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
Thnx sis @Maris to correct the name of topic When I translate the topic I thought name samsi meal ..ur wlc sisters :-V I hope there isnt any mistakes :heartsh: :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 10 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Lorrssinz, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125394

• Maris
Awww....Taecyeon & Shinhye love line?Gonna watch!!
(cr.uploader)

image-238.jpg

Via wintercherub

It seems that PD Na is going to give Taecyeon a partner this season..Like what he did w/ seojin in the 1st season.

image-239.jpg

.@khjpearl

image-240.jpg

image-243.jpg

Via pank_ Blue

My Note

Hi Sarah.....I took the name that is in Wikipedia and in the tweets. I myself has no idea about Hangul......I don't know what Samsi means.......maybe same thing because it's mentioned next to this name in Wikipeadea .....my source of info above........

Is Shinhye recieving a flower above? Or just my wishful thinking....... :P ..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, avrylle19, meyergsi, sarah.94, Lorrssinz, fgnuva, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125395

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Yes my dearest Sis Maris, it been so long huh! :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1: :kiss1:
we are all hunger for her latest news. she been quiet lately.
Anyway, yesterday we got good news about her new CF.
Today there are many beautiful pictures from BM fan signing and
also she is a 1st guest for variety show at tvN. this is really make some of us happy.
Thanks again Sister for the wonderful updates and news. :heartsh: :heartsh: :heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, Lorrssinz, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125396

• Maris
Naver Trend (2015.05.15) 네이버 실시간검색어 #박신혜 #ParkShinHye #朴信惠 #パク・シネ

t.co/LwFyaeiCdR t.co/1D4bTGG5No
image-241.jpg

Credit : StyleH_

My Note
It seems we are not the only ones excited about watching the program.........everyone is....
Shinhye at 2nd place in search engine....naver.......sure will move up ........
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Jenzzy, avrylle19, meyergsi, sarah.94, Paris35, Lorrssinz, Hpouo

2015 PARK SHIN HYE In Three Meals A Day 8 years 10 months ago #125397

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
IMG_20150515_182151.jpg

IMG_20150515_182147.jpg

IMG_20150515_182146.jpg

IMG_20150515_182144.jpg

ctto :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, avrylle19, Lorrssinz, fgnuva, Hpouo
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.942 seconds