Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 5 months ago #137444

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
one more... before I go :blush:

effervescentkj IG....
All eyes on her. Kendall walking for Chanel Spring Summer

:ding:
:-V
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 5 months ago #137446

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
LiuWen followed Shinhye's IG.隔壁家的雪姐姐 ....
Two Outstanding Stars in their own right.....

image-17.jpeg

image-16.jpeg

Credit Burning monster

My Note...

Liu Wen is a Chinese fashion model.[3] She is the first model of East Asian descent to walk the Victoria secret fashion show....
New York Times named her "China’s first bona fide supermodel".[5] In 2013, she became the first Asian model to ever make Forbes magazine's annual highest-paid models list.[6][7]

In an April 2014, American Vogue remarked that she had "by far, the biggest social-media audience of any model".[8] Models.com dubbed her as the first ever Asian "New Supermodel" in July 2014.[9] And in October of the same year, Liu became the first person in the world to showcase an Apple Watch on a magazine cover when she graced Vogue China's November 2014 issue.

In April 2015, she and South Korean singer Choi Siwon participated in a Chinese spin-off of the South Korean variety show We Got Married.....wiki

It's staggering the celebrities that Shinhye has befriended in the art and entertainment world.....by virtue of her profession as an actress, singer, model and hallyu star. Not to forget her temperament by which she is able to become friends with all that seems to be a natural thing to happen.......

Her popularity has no boundaries indeed.......

Eve.....hullo......I always come out more knowledgeable about fashion world and other stuff after reading your posts....thanks for giving names to all the faces in the pics... :P

Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, Xiaohye27, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 5 months ago #137448

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
CHANEL READY TO WEAR SPRING SUMMER 2016 PARIS

Karl Lagerfeld was flying sky high with his Spring/Summer 2016 Chanel show. This time the designer decided to turn the cavernous Grand Palais show venue into a sleek and chic airport terminal where everyone, bien sûr, is traveling in first class.

There were a few features that lent themselves to pre-show selfies – the double C logo luggage carts, the helpful Chanel airline staff waiting at baggage drop off to ostensibly check in VIP travelers. But there wasn't a Chanel last minute travel supply store in sight. Which left some disappointed that they wouldn’t be able to get their hands on a Chanel branded neck pillow, some Chanel beauty samples and courtesy toothbrush in an amenity kit, or even some double C compression socks.

Perhaps Lagerfeld had learned his lesson with his famous supermarket show. Go big, yes, but go overboard…that is not how Chanel likes to travel.

Instead, the covetable goodies were consigned to the catwalk. There, models trailed quilted trolley carry-on bags, wore velcro sandals with a line of lights ringing their thick soles. They sported stiff-billed baseball hats or silver driving gloves and finished off their outfits with reflective mirrored shades. However, all of the gray metal headbands, bow hair clips and wide cuffs (not to mention the oodles of pearl and crystal choker necklaces) are going to make passing through the metal detectors at airport security a bit of a nightmare.

The airplane theme didn’t just circle the accessories. Lagerfeld also embedded it into the fabric of his ready-to-wear. For those voyagers who prefer a more casual approach to on-board attire, some cozy knit airplane motif intarsia pants and sweaters or a pair of wide cut denim trousers worn with a roomy bracelet sleeved jacket should do the trick. And a number of graphic red, white, and blue ensembles had easy fluid silhouettes so that they were both boldly eye-catching and comfortable. Even the departure board printed pieces had a playful potency.

But not everyone sees a plane ride as a moment to unwind. Au contraire, by dressing up in some iconic Chanel tweed suits in grid motifs some of the models made a strong argument for making an effort when setting out on a long haul voyage. In those expertly tailored designs there is no doubt that, it there is an upgrade to be had, those women are going to be the ones getting them.

This was a turbulence-free fashion show. Lagerfeld isn’t going to have an open seat on his Chanel flight next season when this collection finally lands in stores.
cr: nowfashion
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 5 months ago #137449

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
:blush: I can't resist when i saw Park Shin Hye at the ticketing counter....
at the Chanel airline....

:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 5 months ago #137450

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Thanks a lot Eve.....our very own resident fashion guru.....I truly appreciate yo now with the background information about this fashion show that makes this event more interesting .

It also makes us Recognize the importance of Shinhye attending this fashion show and Implications on her standing as an international star not just an Asian one.......In being among the few Korean artists out of the many outstanding ones......high compliment indeed and also indicative of her stature now reaching international one......Fashion designer of Karl lagerfield inviting her on the regular basis is an acknowledgement of that standing

Don't Worry Eve! :lol: I see everyone doing that...Jenzzy, Irene, Nicole Pg9...have also posted ones with Shinhye in the background... :lol: we love it....

Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 5 months ago #137453

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
I love this one :luvluv: :lol:

kty.jpg

lk-.jpg

u-u.jpg

ctto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 5 months ago #137455

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952
Catching up with everyone's posts. Thank you for the lovely photos and videos of Shin Hye. :heartsh:
Shin Hye looks like she really enjoyed the show and I love her hat, skirt(not sure what material it is though), boots and handbag, true fashionista. She truly has come a long way from the 13 year old school girl who started off from Gwangju, S. Korea. Proud of her.
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Kiki22.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 5 months ago #137456

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Front row: Chanel muses Lily-Rose Depp and her mom Vanessa Paradis (Dad is American actor Johhny Depp), and photographer Jean-Paul Goude.Lilly-Rose is CHANEL muse for eyewear and her mom is long time muse for CHANEL.

And for the final bow....

World renown designer Karl Lagerfeld picked up two of his frequent collaborators from the front row, Delevingne and Hudson Kroenig (who was dressed as a pilot), and walked with them around the set.
cr Vogue

Who is Hudson's dad? He is Brad Kroenig, he is Karl Lagerfeld favorite male model. (Brad's family have a homein Wyckoff, New Jersey. ;)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 5 months ago #137457

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Sis @Maris, :blush: I love fashion and fascinated at the creativeness and brilliant minds of the designers....
Got a chance to work at the company of 2 designers, the late Oscar dela Renta parfums and the late Willie Smith. Got invites to fashion shows specially love the accessories showcases... designer clothes are too expensive for my wallet... the accessories I can flaunt. :blush:

back to the Chanel Airport theme show ....

act as tagged
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 5 months ago #137458

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
The beautiful ladies on the front row...
Jenny Lin, Park Shin Hye is seated between violinist Nana Ou-Yang and, Bai Bai He

cr as tagged
:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.139 seconds