Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137459

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
This lady with chic Korean actress Park Shin Hye is British actress Kaya Scodelario, who rose to fame playing Effy on the Channel 4 teen drama series. Her latest movie is "Maze Runner" She came with her fiancé Benjamin Walker.

Benjamin Walker can be seen behind Shinhye. ;)
:ding:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137463

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye 박신혜 @ Paris Fashion Week 6 october 2015 show Chanel
cr: GaLi Videostars

:heartsh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137464

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Here...This way please.... Trying to call Shinhye's attention to face them for their camera :)

cr: getty
:luvluv:
This will be a fantastic experience for our lovely, Park Shin Hye... that she can be proud off too, a memory that she owns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Nyocyp, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137465

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH

:ding:

Hoping that we could find the description.style of Shinhye's skirt, her red handbag, her ankle boots.
:shy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137466

• Jenzzy
  • Super Moderator
  • Thank you received: 28061
WOW......thats all i can say to my 2 beautiful sisters here who gave a wonderful account on the Chanel Fashion Show
Thanks sis @eve and @maris.....i truly enjoyed reading every post you made in this thread....it was amazing!

Shin Hye now with the internationally famous fashion designer.....Karl Lagerfeld

2950632530_22fb45c4_-14.jpg

cr DC
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, Nyocyp, narjess89, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat, syelin88

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137467

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
That picture is what I am about to post sis @Jenzzy, and you had the honor of posting it.

cr: DC
Thank you dear. :) was hoping for her photo with him to commemorate her guesting at Chanel Cruise Resort Fashion Show in Seoul also.

This is just precious, alone with Karl Lagerfeld.

Can I be greedy to hope that Elle magazine will feature Shin Hye soon. :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137469

• syelin88
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2398
:luvluv: I'm so glad to see Shinhye unnie here, It's really a wonderful experience for her. We can see that more and more people are gonna acknowledge her as a high class actress. As her fans all of us are so excited to whatever she is gonna do. As we know that she is full of surprises that make all of us full of happiness. Really curious about what the next surprising steps, she is gonna do later. :ding: Hope to see her coming back with the very great projects in 2016. :bye:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by syelin88.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BadBat

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137484

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image-25.jpeg

Ctto

This picture deserves a place by itself.... :P

Jenzzy......thank you....

eve is right that one pic with Lagerfield is awesome.....do you think he might pick Shinhye as his model some fine day?
Somehow , the European and American models are all very tall but she could be one for the Asian countries....

Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137488

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
image-27.jpeg

Ctto

Another beautiful picture.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

6th Oct 2015 - Chanel Fashion Show at Paris Fashion Week 8 years 6 months ago #137492

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Hello chingus :bingo:

show1.jpg

show2.jpg

show3.jpg

show4.jpg

cto
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.070 seconds