Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) - Presenter

2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) - Presenter 8 years 4 months ago #141155

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
MAMA 2015: Park Shin Hye And Kim So Eun Will Appear As Award Presenters
BY Adrienne Stanley, KDramaStars

Park Shin Hye and Kim So Eun have been added to a star-studded listed of award presenters and emcees for the 2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA).

On November 24 (KST), an article published by OSEN confirmed their appearance at the major K-pop event.

The popular Hallyu actresses join a roster of Korean drama and film stars including After School's UEE (High Society), Han Hyo Joo (The Beauty Inside), Lee Jung Jae (Assassination), Go Ah Sung (Office), Lee Sang Yoon (Twenty Again), and Yeo Jin Goo (Orange Marmalade).

Other actors and actresses who will appear at MAMA include Kim So Hyun (Who Are You: School 2015), Lee Ki Woo (Flower Boy Ramyun Shop), Son Ho Jun (Mrs. Cop), Claudia Kim (Avengers: Age of Ultron), and Stephanie Lee (Yongpal).

"Producer" star Gong Hyo Jin was previously announced as a presenter for the award program, along with her "It's Okay, That's Love" co-star, Lee Kwang Soo. The first round announcement for actors also included 5urprise's Seo Kang Joon and Hong Soo Ah.

Park Shin Hye made a splash in 2015 with portrayal Choi In Ha in the SBS drama, "Pinocchio." She followed the success of her on-screen chemistry with Lee Jong Suk with her appearance in the ensemble cast of "The Beauty Inside."

Kim So Eun revitalized her career through her participation on the variety program, "We Got Married," where she appeared as the virtual wife of Song Jae Rim. She recently completed the MBC supernatural period series, "Scholar Who Walks the Night" and was also praised for her performance in the Samsung web drama, "Falling for Challenge."

The popular starlets will likely grace the red carpet, before taking the stage at the Mnet Asian Music Awards, which will be held at Hong Kong's AsiaWorld-Expo Center on December 2. Tickets for the red carpet and award program can be purchased through Hong Kong Ticketing.
:luvluv:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) - Presenter 8 years 4 months ago #141192

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Find out who's in the official '2015 MAMA' line-up!
November 28, 2015 @ 1:00 am

To say '2015 MAMA' is an anticipated end of the year awards show is an understatement. It's a huge event with performances by the top stars which make headlines every year,

But which celebrities are going to be officially part of this year's 'Mnet Asian Music Awards'? Let's find out below!

The official line-up of artists confirmed so far are (in alphabetical order):

2NE1's CL
4minute's HyunA
Ailee
Big Bang
BTOB
BTS (first comeback performance)
EXO
f(x)
Girls' Generation's Taeyeon
GOT7
Homme
iKON
Jessi
J.Y. Park
Lovelyz
MONSTA X
N.Flying
Oh My Girl
Park Bo Ram
Pet Shop Boys (foreign act)
Psy
San E
Seventeen
SHINee
Shinhwa's Dongwan
TWICE
UP10TION
Zion.T

Lineup of presenters representing film, drama, music and variety are (in no particular order):

Han Hyo Joo
Park Bo Young
Park Shin Hye
Han Chae Young
Kim Kang Woo
Jung Seok Won
Lee Jung Jae
Gong Hyo Jin
Go Ah Sung
Yoo Yeon Seok
Son Ho Jun
Lee Sang Yoon
Yeo Jin Goo
Lee Ki Woo
Ha Seok Jin
Seo Kang Jun
Kim So Eun
After School's UEE
Kim So Hyun
Soo Hyun
Hong Soo Ah
Stephanie Lee
Lee Kwang Soo
Choo Ja Hyun

As previously announced, FNC artists CNBLUE, F.T. ISLAND and AOA, as well as EXID will it be attending this event.
cr: Allkpop
:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis

2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) - Presenter 8 years 4 months ago #141215

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Aside from the music... I'm so looking forward to seeing our lovable Park Shin Hye walk the red carpet and her presenting a category for an award at the 2015 MAMA.
:luvluv:

The ‘2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards’ (MAMA) will take place on December 2nd at the AsiaWorld-Expo Arena in Hong Kong, and Mnet has today revealed the first wave of confirmed participants.

The first wave of confirmed participants include Girls’ Generation, INFINITE, A pink, BTS, Red Velvet, and iKON. The organizers also revealed that this year’s awards ceremony will introduce cutting-edge stage technology that combines technology and art, and that will be known as ‘Techart.’

‘MAMA’ will be held in Hong Kong for the 4th straight year, and past year’s dazzling performances have already left fans looking forward to this year’s awards ceremony.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting
:ding:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) - Presenter 8 years 4 months ago #141228

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 846
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) - Presenter 8 years 4 months ago #141229

• Verba_
  • Senior Star

cr: soompi.com
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Verba_.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) - Presenter 8 years 4 months ago #141230

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) - Presenter 8 years 4 months ago #141231

• Verba_
  • Senior Star

cr: soompi.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Kiki22, sonia loubaresse, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue

2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) - Presenter 8 years 4 months ago #141232

• Verba_
  • Senior Star
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Verba_.

2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) - Presenter 8 years 4 months ago #141233

• Verba_
  • Senior Star

2015 Mnet Asian Music Awards (MAMA) - Presenter 8 years 4 months ago #141234

• Kiki22
  • Senior Star
  • Thank you received: 952

It looks like Korean media out in full force tonight at the airport. Thank you to them for capturing our beautiful girl! :heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Kiki22.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, aki08, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.443 seconds