Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144287

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Kiki.....you are so right in pointing out these important facts...... 8 years is just a number when considering her achievements during that time....

1. Shinhye became a hallyu star.
She also for the first time made the list of the 40 most powerful Koreans by Forbes Korea in 2015.....ranked 33 ...based on appearances, earnings etc.

2. Drama serials (6) and one act drama (1) drama cameos (1), movies ( 4) , animated movie (1) short films (2) , movie cameos (2) and variety shows (16)

3. Emcee for award shows, concerts (7)

4. Innumerable Fan meetings /show performances abroad at least 20

5. Singles released (5) and OST for dramas (10)

6. Modelling for Her vast number of CFs (43) and modelling in fashion shows (3)

7. Charity work in Nepal, Ghana, Stop hunger, on her birthdays, donations through her fan meetings , participating in fund raisers, joining with others to raise funds and single donations as in Seoul ferry tragedy etc.

8. Helping out in Parents restaraunt...

9. Taking part in college activities and graduating.

10. Successfully branching out as a designer.......designing bags for Bruno Magli that turned out to be best sellers.

11. Appeared in music videos. (9)

12. Filming for 4 documentaries for Olive city (2), Stop Hunger, Photo camping log.

13. Goodwill ambassadors ( 6 times)

So yes.......can we safely say that she has not been idle? :lol:

Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144291

• pochacco
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 87
In my opinion, I admired that ShinHye persuaded herself to concentrate the study and completed the degree no matter what score is. If I remember right, she skipped some semester. It could be why for 8 years. It also could be that the required subjects were not for enroll when she resumed - many reasons could be.

For myself, I took 5 years to complete the master degree - maximum period ... LoL ... while that time, I enjoyed working and overlooked the study. Anything can happen in real life. You should not judge people coz you don't know their condition and circumstances. Sorry if being too emotional.

This time is to congratulate with ShinHye. I'm crossing fingers to see her in the ceremony.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris, klebis

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144295

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644

Netizens React To Park Shin Hye Spending 7 Years in University

February 15th, 2015

image-52.png

On the episode of KBS 2 Entertainment Weekly that aired on February 14th, Park Shin Hye chatted with the staff of the show on the topic of her university life.

When the subject of her life as a university student was brought up Park Shin Hye said,
"I’m the highest senior in the entire school. There’s no one above me because I’ve been going to university for 7 years. My juniors call me ‘ancestor’, and keep joking that I’m so old so I should already be inside a coffin.”

During the interview she also revealed that she entered school together with actresses Go Ara, Kim So Eun, and actors Kim Bum and Kang Ha Neul
Park Shin Hye also mentioned actor Kang Ha Neul, who she has worked alongside with in the drama Heirs, saying, “Haneul looks like he would be very hard working, but he’s still in 2nd year. He’s got a long way to go. Ara will probably graduate first, and then it will be me.”

Many netizens who claimed to be from the same school as her commented on this post stating that they can attest to the fact that Park Shin Hye is a good student.

1. [+ 723, – 48] Park Shin Hye is famous for being very active in school, participating in all school events, and not missing a single class. When exams start she pulls all nighters at the library studying and goes on bonding trips. That’s why whenever she starts a drama or a movie she drops school completely, meaning if she isn’t going to go to school properly she would rather not at all.
I’m just writing this as a person that goes to Joongang University with her. She’s known to be the hardest working celebrity in Joongang University..

2. [+502, – 35] She’s famous among Joongang University students for frequenting the library to study and working hard..

3. [+429, – 29] Ever since she was in elementary school, she grew up in Lee Seung Hwan‘s Dream Factory. Ever since she was a child actress, Lee Seung Hwan emphasized how important school was, and that students must act like students. That’s probably why she puts so much emphasis on school, and takes leave from school rather than half ass it. She goes to every event and studies hard. She’s only still in school because of her career.

Credit koreaboo

My Note

I am reproducing an article from last year that throws light on Shinhye as a student .........her path towards graduation........it also expresses Shinhye's own outlook too......I love her approach to things and the way she laughs at herself.
It clearly shows how seriously she took her studies just like any other student and not taking advantage of her celebrity status. Since she did not want to miss her classes during a project so took semesters off.

Pochacco .....you are right ....getting a university degree is no joke. If one wants to do well, it needs hard work and dedication. I did mine in 4 but then it was exclusively studies . Hence, I marvel at her achievements where she not only graduated but went on to excel in all the above areas mentioned in my above post.......
Bravo indeed!...

Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144316

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Shinhye is intelligent and a diligent student and her not resuming her studies through the years was because of her many commitments that she had to attend to (that she felt she could not focus on her studies properly), so she did not register. She's been sighted at the library studying... Uni students know her as active in school, participates in their school events, and stage.
:heartsh:

Shinhye did not take the easy route... of just showing up maybe once, twice or third time in school the whole semester and/or just take the certificate without attending. She was determined and commited to learning and finishing her course.
:luvluv:

I finished mine in 4 years too but I was a full time student, active in school and no where else. :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, sarah.94

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144336

• sarah.94
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 7293
Congratulations to our Beautifull Shin hye , you're Finaly do that woah .. the happiest thing ever is to graduate from school :touched :touched :wahaha Im waiting that for me too lol
hope to you more & more success also be shining all the time ..

258718.gif

image_zpscwr4oxej.jpeg
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by sarah.94.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, klebis

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144383

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye Graduates University
BY JULIE JONES

Congratulations Park Shin Hye! The 25-year-old actress will receive her bachelor's degree for her major in theater on February 15 at the Chung Ang University graduation ceremony. Because of her busy acting schedule, it has taken her eight years to earn that degree. And she's so busy she might not be able to attend the ceremony.

"She's finally graduating but we're not sure if she'll attend her graduation ceremony as she has an overseas schedule," a representative of her entertainment agency S.A.L.T. Entertainment, told the Korean media outlet Sports Donga.

With so much success in films and dramas, Park could easily have skipped going to school for theater, but she wanted to have the experience.

"I wanted to go to school and be normal," said Park in a February 2015 interview with No Cut News. "It's fun. I can work on shows, meet new people and ride the subway. I wanted to feel that freedom since I was young."

If she had not been so busy acting, she might have graduated in four years instead of eight. What motivated her to keep going?

One of the people she credits with convincing her to continue with school was her manager at Dream Factory, Lee Sung Hwan.

It was natural for me to be at school," she said. "He told me it was right of me to be at school at my age and put that right. He meant he didn't want my whole life to be focused on in showbiz. That's what my parents wanted, too. They wouldn't have forced me but thanks to them I have friends in high school and university."

She's not the only k-celeb who attended Chung Ang University. Her celebrity classmates included Kim Bum, Kim So Eun, Jung Il Woo and Go Ara, who graduated in 2013.

Now that she has her diploma, Park is ready to take on another drama role. Park, who recently appeared in the drama "Pinocchio," with Lee Jong Suk and the film "The Royal Tailor," with Yoo Yeon Suk, is currently considering a new drama. That drama is tentatively titled "Doctors" and is expected to air after Jang Geun Suk's upcoming drama "Jackpot."

cr: kdramastars
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, sarah.94, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144544

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
"Actress Park Shin Hye, Girls Generation Yuri, Sooyoung to graduate from Chung Ang University on 15-Feb (2pm)

Park Shin Hye, Yuri, Sooyoung to be awarded special achievement awards at Chung Ang graduation ceremony"

via: wintercherub

Woah~ does it mean she will attend it? I hope so, so excited :luvluv:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, klebis, IntoTheBlue, pochacco

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144547

• yummiejeu
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2451
Stars get B.A. degrees from ChungAng Univ.

Actress Park Shin-hye and Girls’ Generation’s Sooyoung and Yuri will receive a bachelor’s degree from ChungAng University.
The commencement will be held on Feb. 15 at ChungAng Culture Center at its Heukseok campus, Seoul.

restmb_jhidxmake5-2.jpeg

Park Shin-hye, Sooyoung and Yuri from left (Osen)

All the three will reportedly receive achievement awards for their activities as ambassador, but their attendance hasn’t been confirmed yet. They all majored in the department of film studies. Park enrolled in 2008, Sooyoung in 2009 and Yuri in 2010.
The university’s alumni includes well-known stars such as Kim Soo-hyun, Park Joong-hoon, Ha Jung-woo, Hyun Bin, Ko So-young, Shin Sae-kyeong and more. Actor Yeo Jin-goo, 20, was recently accepted as a freshmen at the same department.

By Kim Soo-hyang (This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.)
Cr: kpopherald
Source: www.kpopherald.com/view.php?ud=201602111704519605601_2
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy, klebis, IntoTheBlue, BluenB

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144555

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Congratulations to Park Shin Hye, SNSD's Sooyoung and Yuri.
:heartsh:

looking forward to pictures at the graduation ceremony and receiving for Lifetime Achievement Award for Shinhye.
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, klebis, BluenB

2016 Park Shin Hye Graduation 8 years 2 months ago #144557

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
Park Shin Hye and SNSD's Yuri and Sooyoung graduate from Joongang University

college.jpg

Article: Park Shin Hye and SNSD's Yuri and Sooyoung graduate from Joongang University... earns service achievement award

Source: Star News via Daum

1. [+264, -11] I'll give it to Park Shin Hye. Even Cao Lu said on 'Radio Star' that she always came to class, was never late, and got good grades. Even called her her role model.

2. [+224, -11] Even Joongang students admit that Park Shin Hye worked really hard in her classes

3. [+183, -6] Congratulations on your graduation, Shin Hye

4. [+53, -1] Please celebrities... unless you're going to work as hard as Park Shin Hye, please don't bother going to college. You're just taking up space that another student can fill, students who actually studied their hearts out for. And do these celebrities even know what major they're graduating from???

5. [+54, -19] They get a "service" award just for attending the school and promoting the name......

-

Source: Nate

1. [+602, -37] I heard that Park Shin Hye really worked hard in school

2. [+485, -35] Park Shin Hye never missed class or was late and got good grades. Cao Lu called her her role model so I guess Park Shin Hye really did work hard in school.

3. [+404, -25] You really do have to give it to Park Shin Hye. Lee Seung Hwan raised her so that she never skipped school. Went to school even when she was a child actress and even Joongang University students credited her for always coming to class. She attended all their school trips and pulled all nighters in the library with them. Got good grades too.

4. [+195, -138] If a college is located in Seoul already, you don't even need to promote it so why let celebrities in for free and even give them these awards just to promote the school name? Honestly, who even cares what college these celebrities go to unless you're their fan?

5. [+156, -145] None of them would've even gotten into college if they weren't celebrities

6. [+71, -13] Unfair to lump Park Shin Hye in with the rest of them when she's been known for attending class religiously and has never been late ㅋㅋ

7. [+52, -11] I still remember what Yuri wrote in her paper

8. [+50, -8] Didn't Yuri get a D grade in professor Gong Hyung Jin's class? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+45, -12] Okay, I'll give it to Park Shin Hye but what why these Soshi kids?

10. [+32, -12] Those Soshi kids didn't even attend class regularly, as if they're "graduating" anything ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+25, -6] Guys, go look up Sooyoung's report... it's so cringe

12. [+23, -8] Big Bang's Seungri got in the same department as them but dropped out after not even bothering to attend classes, he's the real ba$tard here ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

source: Netizen buzz

I just love how thy credited her for nvr skipped classes, she work really hard after all. She deserve it. Im really proud of her, like really proud :luvluv: :kiss1:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.595 seconds