Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: #Parkshinhye in TV Variety Show #Little House in the Woods

#Parkshinhye in TV Variety Show #Little House in the Woods 6 years 3 days ago #156812

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
[#박신혜 #Parkshinhye #朴信惠] 오늘(20일, 금)은 사랑스러운 '뚝딱 신혜' 보는 날!
오늘도 함께해 주실 거죠?!^-^
#tvN #자발적고립다큐멘터리 #숲속의작은집 #LittleHouseintheForest

IMG_20180420_152323.jpg

IMG_20180420_152329.jpg

Cr.t.co/eilOShgnq3
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rohollah_FP

#Parkshinhye in TV Variety Show #Little House in the Woods 5 years 11 months ago #156819

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye And #SoJiSub Try To Go Without Their Phones On “Little House in the Forest"

FB_IMG_1524931370745.jpg

FB_IMG_1524931375022.jpg

FB_IMG_1524931365269.jpg

So Ji Sub and Park Shin Hye got to experience being unplugged from the world.
On the April 27 episode of tvN variety show “Little House in the Forest,” So Ji Sub and Park Shin Hye carried out various missions.
The first mission given to the two actors was to recreate and eat the most delicious dish that makes them happiest. Park Shin Hye made potato soybean paste stew and explained, “When I was young, I was sick to the point where I couldn’t swallow food. But I enjoyed my mom’s potato soybean stew.”
After trying the food she cooked herself, Park Shin Hye confessed, “The one that my mom makes tastes better. But when I get married and have kids, [the taste] will probably become similar.
So Ji Sub, on the other hand, picked ramen and commented “I don’t eat ramen often, but at the end of a diet, I make sure to eat it. The process of making ramen in a variety of ways is delicious.”
Their next mission was to dig up various in-season roots and eat them with rice. Despite the wind and snow, the actors ventured outside with their hoes, and with much difficulty, dug up the roots.
After his meal, So Ji Sub commented, “It tastes really good since it’s in-season food that I dug up myself from nature.” He laughed and added, “It probably would have been better if I had dug them up when the weather was nicer.” Park Shin Hye also shared, “I think digging up the roots in the snow was an unforgettable memory.”
After a long day of physical work, the two were given a mission to not use their phones after 6 p.m., Park Shin Hye in particular, who almost always kept her phone by her side, was shocked by the message. After reading the message, the actress gave a dispirited smile and replied with a frustrated emoticon.
When the mission began, Park Shin Hye didn’t have a watch, so she was unable to know what time it was. She ventured outside and spent the rest of her time appreciating the scenic nature of Jeju Island as well as a spectacular sunset. She also cooked her dinner, and though she normally cooked with music playing from her phone, she cooked in silence this time.
The normally talkative actress also spoke less. “The silence is really long when I’m eating. I wish I could at least turn on some music,” she expressed. “I got to experience a lot of amazing scenery today. I spent a peaceful day without my phone today, but I think I actually enjoyed the weather more.”
On the other hand, So Ji Sub showed that his daily routine didn’t change much without his phone. He thought out loud, “I think it’ll taste better if I fry the ham on the stove heater,” and enjoyed his dinner. He also indulged his curiosity as he went to search for the loud noise that always woke him up in the middle of the night, and thoroughly investigated the tent covering the house.

Source (1) (2)

Cr. >t.co/NCQMtNsWTU
The following user(s) said Thank You: sarah.94, Rohollah_FP

#Parkshinhye in TV Variety Show #Little House in the Woods 5 years 11 months ago #156830

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Parkshinhye in #LittleHouseInTheForest (Photos)

IMG_20180509_195353.jpg

IMG_20180509_195350.jpg

IMG_20180509_195347.jpg

IMG_20180509_195344.jpg

Cr. Salt_Ent IG
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sarah.94, Rohollah_FP

#Parkshinhye in TV Variety Show #Little House in the Woods 5 years 11 months ago #156833

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
'Park's small house' #ParkShinHye has a pleasant forest meal with So Ji-Sub.

FB_IMG_1526176363430.jpg

Park Shin-hye, who is appearing as a subject of "Happiness Experiment" who is searching for happiness while being isolated in the forest in the voluntary isolated documentary TVN "Little House in the Forest" (directed by Nyeong-seok and Yang Jung-woo) broadcasted on the 11th, I ate something.

On this day, Park received a mission to 'eat with friends'. He moved diligently to make a dish for So Ji - sub, a happy experimental companion to meet for the first time in the forest. Park Shin-hye, who was keen on making kimchi and sliced ​​Kimchi with a guest-friendly menu, and who was deeply involved in making delicious bibim noodles, smiled at the mouths of those who showed a cute figure by rolling his foot in the message " .

After that Park Shin-hye welcomed So Ji-Sub to his house. He said, "I will only use it when it is urgent for me to go to the firewood gift that So Ji - Sub It is the best gift. " Park Shin-hye, like So Ji-Sub, was eating Kimchi and Bibim noodles prepared for eating, and Doran Doran talked about it. The 'Picnic in the Forest' with the two people gave not only the fun to the viewers but also the visual chemistry.

In the process, Park Shin-hye made kimchi and bibim noodles in a short time before meeting So Ji- Sub. The quality of his cooking skills that he exerted was enough to inspire the admiration of "Tingling Shinhye". "I eat alone, and when I eat with someone, I have more of my taste, and the food is more delicious," he said in a subsequent interview. Park Shin-hye is spreading happiness through the small house in the forest with his versatile appearance and lovely charm.

On the other hand, TVN's voluntary and isolated documentary "The Little House in the Forest" dreams of getting out of a busy life, but it is a program to look at a simple, It is broadcasted at 9:50 pm
/comet568@osen.co.kr

[Picture] 'Small house in the forest'

Cr ◇ t.co/elpHxmKJY6
The following user(s) said Thank You: sarah.94

#Parkshinhye in TV Variety Show #Little House in the Woods 5 years 11 months ago #156845

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#LittleHouseInTheForest #Parkshinhye #SoJiSub 박신혜&소지섭의 직접 짜는 행복 계획
금요일 밤에 만나요 :)

32038574_1657836241000169_1541798190162903040_n.jpg

31779757_448895048904700_80109158774341632_n.jpg

31668442_206166213534110_4779291297473101824_n.jpg

31779757_448895048904700_80109158774341632_n-2.jpg

Cr. www.instagram.com/p/Bi4S8-8nwLC/
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, sarah.94, Rohollah_FP

#Parkshinhye in TV Variety Show #Little House in the Woods 5 years 10 months ago #156862

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
"Little house in the forest" #ParkShineHye"When it is tough and frustrating, resolve with hards"
2018/05/26 (Sat) 07: 30

250486_l.jpg

Actress ParkShinHye and SoJiSub referred to their own stress relaxation method.

Cable channel tvN broadcasted on the 25th "Small house in the forest" shows the appearance of subject A, Park Shin Hye, Experiment B So Ji Sub, who performs the mission to make spicy food.
It was to lower stress and to have happiness Endolphin augmented. Park Shin Hye said, "When I get stressed or irritated by the hard day today, I will resolve it with painful things," I chose I-Dako's sweet stir-fried (Natchpox) with a menu of spicy food.

On the other hand, SoJiSub said, "When I receive stress, I put my music on a large scale and I exercise, so I can not think anything so hard." SoJiSub's spicy food menu was toppokki.

ParkShinHye, "I'm going to Spain" for drama shooting Recent Pak · Cine, "Our leave is not leaving work. Open your eyes!"
"Small house in the forest" Behavior Park Shin VS VS prudent So Ji Sub, the same mission behaviors
Park and cine "Memory of the Alhambra Palace" Spain's line in the first shoot soon ... I hope for lots of expectations "

© t.co/vV7Y7x4knF

#Parkshinhye in TV Variety Show #Little House in the Woods 5 years 10 months ago #156863

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#LittleHouseInTheForest' Ep.8 2018 #ParkShinHye

t.co/DFIfFBpq87

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by jhen30.

#Parkshinhye in TV Variety Show #Little House in the Woods 5 years 10 months ago #156870

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#LittleHouseInTheForest #Parkshinhye
숲속 마지막 아침을 맞이하는 A와 B
#박신혜 #소지섭

IMG_20180531_094058.jpg

IMG_20180531_094055.jpg

Cr.www.instagram.com/p/BjZh5tJArsV/

#Parkshinhye in TV Variety Show #Little House in the Woods 5 years 10 months ago #156873

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#Parkshinhye #Sojisub Say Goodbyes to thier Little House in the Forest.

Park-Shin-Hye-So-Ji-Sub-768x512.jpg

Park Shin Hye and So Ji Sub completed their final missions on tvN’s “Little House in the Forest.”

The June 1 episode showed Park Shin Hye and So Ji Sub’s last day in the forest. The ninth mission was to experience “real” happiness in nature, ask themselves if they were truly happy, and create their own artwork.

Park Shin Hye cut similar-sized tree branches and connected them together with string. She said, “I’m making something meaningful. It’s my hope that even if the house disappears, this will stay,” and revealed she was making a birdhouse.
She explained, “When I woke up, the first thing I heard was the sounds of birds. The house I’m staying in will be gone, but I hope the birds that were with me will rest comfortably and this will be their resting place.”
The actress placed the birdhouse in the forest. She commented, “I hoped it would be sturdy, but it’s a bit weak. But, it’s a small birdhouse in the forest.” She also added flowers in the empty spaces to make the birdhouse more plentiful and comfortable.
So Ji Sub previously painted a smiley face on one side of the firewood. He said, “The title is smile. I wanted to name it smile. When you hear that word, doesn’t it make you happy? So I thought that it’d be nice to call it that. Instead of satisfaction, it’s fun. Instead of giving it big meaning, it’s just for a moment, so I think it’ll be fun if you’re dumbfounded by the title.”
After eating their meals, they received their final mission which said, “Why do people try hard to climb up a mountain to see the sunrise? What is special about a sunrise after a hike? Tomorrow, climb up a mountain, look at the sunrise, and try to find out the reason.”
So Ji Sub set his alarm and went to bed early. On the next day, he woke up at 3:50 a.m. to a rainy morning. He climbed up Mount Gogeun, walked past the forest, and reached the peak. He waited for the sunrise, but it only started to rain harder.
Although the mission for the 13th day of the experiment was to see the sunrise, but the weather did not allow this to happen. So Ji Sub said, “I couldn’t see the sun, but I’ll make a sunrise in my mind and make a wish before heading down. I wished to safely finish filming. I wished that the people I love and like will be healthy and happy, and that they can continue to love.”
Park Shin Hye also received the same mission and asked her to explore the happiness that awaited her at the top of the mountain. After a difficult hike up the mountain, she was in awe of the scene of Mount Halla. She worried if she would be able to see the sun amongst the clouds, but the sky slowly turned red.

She took a photo commemorating the event and said, “I couldn’t see the sun because of the clouds, but I could see the cool clouds and the airplane that flew between them.” Just then, the sun shone through the clouds. She said, “I was happier that the sun came out after I gave up and thought that I wouldn’t be able to see it. I thought about that the saying, ‘The sun rises tomorrow’ and how another moment of opportunity can come to me.”
So Ji Sub then received the card, “On the last day, were you happy in the small house in the forest?” He reminisced about many of his memories in the forest.

He chose the places where he spent most of his time such as in front of the fireplace, solar-powered monitor, blankets, landscape outside of his window, gas burner and tableware, self-generated radio, firewood, and other traces of his hobbies.
Park Shin Hye received her final mission after waking up from a nap. She began taking photos of the inside of the house as well as the nature surrounding the home. After arranging the photos in order, she said, “Happiness that I felt in the forest.”
She reminisced about her first meal and happy memories from the first day of filming. She also thought back to “her first DIY” and the things she made herself. The actress said, “Firewood in the forest is valuable. You have to be careful of back pain. I think I’ll remember this on a cold day.”
She added, “Drawings that I drew as much as I wanted, the small birdhouse in the forest, and I can see our house behind that. I felt like I was only receiving so much from the forest and wanted to leave a gift. It’s awkward, but I’ll leave my trace.”

She concluded, “Thank you little house in the forest. Thanks to the house, I was so happy. It was the biggest happiness.”

Source (1)

Cr.www.soompi.com/2018/06/01/park-shin-hye-...little-house-forest/

#Parkshinhye in TV Variety Show #Little House in the Woods 5 years 10 months ago #156877

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
Take a picture of "Little House in the Forest" #ParkShinhye & #SeoJisob's Last Mission "and remember.

FB_IMG_1528033287341.jpg

In the tvN "Little House in the Forest" that was aired on the 1st, Seo Ji-sob and Park Shin Hye drew a final mission. As the experimenters A and B, the two of us who have lived in small houses, respectively, have the mission of leaving memories by looking around the surroundings that made them happy in them, taking pictures, So, I looked around and looked around the past days.

Seo Ji-sob laughed, saying, "It is true that rain does not rise to a certain extent. He started taking indoor photography, taking a look at the space he himself spent, taking various pictures.

Park Shin looks sleepy and attracted attention by showing off a charming way of talking about "I will sleep another 2 minutes." She decorated the last while leaving memories on polaroid photographs.

Cr. t.co/HpvVO3xMF7
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 1.145 seconds