Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon Suk for CeCi August 2014 Issue

Park Shin Hye For Ceci Magazine - 9 years 9 months ago #89856

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
Shin Hye appear in Ceci Korea 14/7/2014.
Wish someone will load more pictures.
2039236503_9ad1f72d.jpg
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by elankham.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Maris, nistymaj, hacci143, KimcheeMe7, sonia loubaresse, YuthfulGrace, narjess89

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 9 months ago #89857

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 3454
1405303090.jpg

1405303021.jpg

Yoo Yeon Seok and Park Shin Hye for CeCi Magazine August2014 tIssue
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, moon, Maris, nistymaj, KimcheeMe7, sonia loubaresse, narjess89

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 9 months ago #89858

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
1405303014.jpg

Yoo Yeon Seok and Park Shin Hye for CeCi Magazine August2014 Issue
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, moon, Maris, nistymaj, KimcheeMe7, narjess89

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 9 months ago #89868

• hacci143
  • Gold Star
IMG_43411748716199.jpeg

IMG_43409014493787.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nistymaj, KimcheeMe7, sonia loubaresse, narjess89

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 9 months ago #89871

• elankham
  • Administrator
Rach dear,
thanks for the cover Ceci pictures.
They look good together. The King and Queen.
hugs
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, moon, Maris, hacci143, sonia loubaresse

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 9 months ago #89874

• narjess89
  • Thank you received: 10347
Waaaaw my lady you are so pretty :heartsh:
Thank you guys for the Nice picts :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Maris, sonia loubaresse

Park Shin Hye For Ceci Magazine 9 years 9 months ago #89875

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin-Hye is becoming more beautiful, it’s the first time to see such look in her eyes!

image_2014-07-14.jpg

Park Shin-Hye is becoming more beautiful, it’s the first time to see such look in her eyes!
The couple photo shooting cut full of chemistry between Park Shin-Hye and Yoo Yeon-Seok,
which was displayed through Ceci August magazine, is at the center of attention.

Park Shin-Hye and Yoo Yeon-Seok showed good performances respectively as Cha Eun-Sang through the drama ‘The Heirs’ and as Chil-Bong through the drama ‘Reply 1994’. They are to give performances as the king and the queen in the movie ‘Upper Congressmen’, which will be premiered at the latter half.

Park Shin-Hye and Yoo Yeon-Seok showed the couple photo shoot of gentle atmosphere, with the graceful dress-up style, and showed the new hairstyle and styling that haven’t been introduced before, thereby proving that they are the hottest celebrities.

This photo shoot has been scouted as the cover stars of Ceci August of three countries, Korea, China and Thailand in which the magazines are published; even fans in Asia, beyond Korea, will be excited.

The Asia star Park Shin-Hye, who already has established the solid Korean wave fandom, through the drama ‘Handsome’ on 2009 as the beginning, and through ‘You are into me’ in 2011, and ‘The Heirs’ on 2013 , and is relishing the peak of her time as going for the Asia tour, China, Japan, Taiwan, etc since last July. [사진=쎄씨]

Cr: innolife
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, nistymaj, hacci143

Park Shin Hye For Ceci Magazine 9 years 9 months ago #89876

• elankham
  • Administrator
Oh My,
My sister Maris,
Aren't you suppose on dream land? How's your flu?
Anyway, thanks for the article.
Take care and be healthy Sis.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Maris

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 9 years 9 months ago #89877

• Maris
  • Thank you received: 14644
Park Shin Hye And Yoo Yoon Suk on the cover of CeCi
By Kaede

Park Shin Hye will grace the cover of the August issue of CeCi magazine alongside Yoo Yun Suk (Answer Me 1994). We get some cute couple action as well as some provocative, sultry stares from these young actors.

The two actors will next appear in the film “The Tailors,” which is now more commonly known as “The Royal Tailor.” They will play the king and queen in this historical film, which pits Go Soo and Han Suk Gyu against each other for their dressmaking skills. Park and Yoo would make a cute couple together. I wonder if they’d ever consider doing a drama together.

This issue of CeCi will be available in South Korea, China, and Thailand in August. “The Royal Tailors” is slated to come out this winter.

My Note: These two are amazing in anything together from the median CF to magazine photoshoots which really raises my expectation from their movie . They definitely have the chemistry......as seen from the magazine covers. Shinhye seems so fragile and delicate within YYS's arms that are enfolding her so gently......definitely the queen is not ignored or neglected over here by the king..... :)

Would love to see them in a drama. Do you think we need to start a topic on YYS and PSH? What name should we give them? Any suggestions? Shinyun? YunShin? Royalty? Royal Couple? Highnesses?

Btw, her dresses are so perfectly lovely on her.....it always makes me wonder why she does not turn up in such dresses on the red carpet..... That pink long dress would be great. The two cocktail dresses are no less pretty.

Elena, it's nearly sunrise in 45 min here so have to wake up anyways. I wish I could be in dreamland but medicine effect wearing off. Thanks......Will go to sleep after Sehri. Just thought to divert the mind and what better way than this..... :)
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Maris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, elankham, Avidfanatic, nistymaj, hacci143

Park Shin Hye For Ceci Magazine - 9 years 9 months ago #89901

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
LOL I was all over the place.... thanks my dear unnies... bright and happy morning with news of Ceci magazine covers our dearest Park Shin Hye and Yoo Yeon-Seok. So excited!! better than my morning green tea :lol:
:heartsh:

cr: popheraldcorp
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maris, nistymaj, hacci143, sonia loubaresse, YuthfulGrace
Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
Time to create page: 0.529 seconds