Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: March 2015 - PSH appear at onIine magazine - japanese.kpopstarz.

March 2015 - PSH appear at onIine magazine - japanese.kpopstarz. 8 years 11 months ago #121017

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
  • Shin Hye appear at onIine magazine - japanese.kpopstarz.

1-6.jpg

2-3.jpg

japanese.kpopstarz.com/articles/30452/20...31/park-shin-hye.htm
    Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by elankham.
    The administrator has disabled public write access.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, sonia loubaresse, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 11 months ago #121018

• elankham
    • Administrator
    the articIe is very short.
    3-3.jpg

4-3.jpg

The [Exclusive take it down] Park Shin Hye, to celebrate the launch of the photo book, and held a handshake and autograph session.

Month the 14th, at the Tokyo Ginza Yamano Music head office, Park Shin Hye is photo book "Park Shin Hye Photobook #S (Story of Angel)" to celebrate the launch of the (* B5 size about 300 pages), and shake hands and sign I held a meeting.

This Park Shin Hye, it reopened the Japanese official fan club, for photo book sale commemoration "handshake and autograph session", in the hectic schedule, Japan. KpopStarz Japanese version gave a down POV Exclusive of Park Shin Hye. You posted the latest take down image of Park Shin Hye.

In addition, in drama "Pinocchio", which was broadcast in South Korea, Lee Jong-suk ("Secret Garden", the movie "swim with you!") And "You're Beautiful" Park Shin Hye (, "handsome next", "inheritance While starring Shah us ") has become a hot topic, as early as in the movie specialty channel" satellite theater "of CS broadcasting, is Japan's first broadcast from April 21. Intern reporter who take the first step of the

Just Iove she her in bIue..sweet as aIways. not sure that 14th is 14th of March or 14th ApriI> Anyone...HeIp!!!!!!!!!
    The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, librajapan, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, skyful

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 11 months ago #121038

• nu2me
    • Friends of PSH
    • Thank you received: 44352
    Hellos sis @Elana, woah you're here! happy to see you.... and a lot of updates from you too. daebak!
    :heartsh:

Did you mean when the photobook signing for her Japan fan meeting? the 14th?

If that was it, it was last March 14th ....
    Park Shin Hye wraps up Japan fan meeting on a successful note

Actress Park Shin Hye held her ’2015 Dream of Angel’ fan meeting at Tokyo’s Shinagawa Prince Hotel on March 15th, and successfully completed the first stop of her fan meeting tour.

During the fan meeting, Park Shin Hye shared her recent developments and stories behind the filming of ‘Pinocchio’ with fans. She also did many events like ‘Imitation of Choi In Ha’ from ‘Pinocchio,’ and also realizing the wish list of fans.

Park Shin Hye also gifted items that she had wore in ‘Pinocchio’ to her fans, and performed seven songs.

The actress said, “I am always able to create memories with everyone with my new projects each time, so I am really grateful. I am still lacking in many areas, but your love has helped to fill it up. Your support and love have given me great energy, and I will work hard to show even better performances in future.”

Park Shin Hye’s dramas like ‘Pinocchio’ and ‘The Heirs’ will be aired this April through Japan’s Eisei Gekijo and Mnet Japan. To celebrate the first broadcast of ‘Pinocchio’ in Japan, Eisei Gekijo has prepared a special open airing of Park Shin Hye.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye will next head to Shanghai on March 28th for her fan meeting tour.
    By: Alvin
    This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
    :heartsh:
    The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, Maris, Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, mariana, skyful

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 11 months ago #121110

• sarah.94
    • Platinum Star
    • Thank you received: 7293
    :-V :luvluv:

11086968_1468178826756896_1116485045_n.jpg

ctto :heartsh:
    Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by sarah.94.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, meyergsi, mariana

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 11 months ago #121115

• Xiaohye27
    • Junior Star
    • Thank you received: 313
    Photos in her online mag. appearance ...(Japanese.kpopstarz)

Beautiful in any angle.... :luvluv: :luvluv:

image-141.jpg

Ccto
    Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Xiaohye27.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, nahathy.10@gmail.com, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 11 months ago #121116

Shin Hye onIine magazine - japanese.kpopstarz - collage
    shinhye_cute.jpg

ctto :luvluv:
    The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, narjess89, Jenzzy, meyergsi, mariana

[Re: [NEWS STORIES] About PARK SHIN HYE - Various'. 8 years 11 months ago #121118

• sarah.94
    • Platinum Star
    • Thank you received: 7293
    Connection is so slow :cry
    I can't upload the pic =X
    :nitey:

11106406_1468178813423564_846967938_n.jpg

:bye:
    Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by sarah.94.
    The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Jenzzy

March 2015 - PSH appear at onIine magazine - japanese.kpopstarz. 8 years 11 months ago #121133

• elankham
    • Administrator
    more pictures
    2072952412_aceae5c7.jpg

2072952412_a685b862.jpg
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi

March 2015 - PSH appear at onIine magazine - japanese.kpopstarz. 8 years 11 months ago #121134

• elankham
    • Administrator
    nice..
    2072952412_374aca40.jpg

2072952412_e148681f.jpg
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi

March 2015 - PSH appear at onIine magazine - japanese.kpopstarz. 8 years 11 months ago #121135

• elankham
    • Administrator
    pretty huh!!!
    2072952412_edbb5636.jpg

2072952412_fe281bf8.jpg
    The following user(s) said Thank You: Jenzzy, meyergsi, sarah.94, mariana
    • Page:
    Moderators: Ellizs, irene_xxvi
    Time to create page: 0.813 seconds