Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Jang Geun Suk's Fanmeeting- ANJELL COMEBACK! (5th September 2010)

Jang Geun Suk's Fanmeeting- ANJELL COMEBACK! (5th September 2010) 13 years 8 months ago #21137

• Little Piggie
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 320
Heys Stars~!

Jang Geun Suk's final destination for his Asia Tour is in Seoul, Korea and his 3 other stars in You're Beautiful will be starring as special guests.
His FM is held on 5th September 2010. Oh wow, finally can see them 4 on stage again~! :)

credit: baidu.com

23bd416c0e2dbb9980cb4afc.jpg

hugs xD
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Little Piggie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pj0t, nu2me, betsy, elankham, roxie18, Zenji

Re: Jang Geun Suk's Fanmeeting- ANJELL COMEBACK! (5th September 2010) 13 years 8 months ago #21139

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
I'm back in shipping Sukkie with Shin Hye :lol: since he invited the ANJELLS to his fan meeting in Seoul.
This is totally out of nowhere. Very very good, will anyone from here be going to Sept 5 event?

I think this is a double post.

Hallyu star Jang Keun-suk will be wrapping up his Asia tour in Korea next month, according to his agency Tree J. Company on Thursday.

A press release from Tree J. announced that Jang will end his six-month Asia tour at the Hwaseong Tiger Dome located in Korea University in Seoul through a final fan meeting titled "2010 Jang Keun-suk Asia Tour The Last in Seoul" on September 5.

The actor had visited numerous fans in Taiwan, Beijing, Singapore, Tokyo, Osaka and Hong Kong since March.

"For six months I have received a generous amount of love from my fans all over Asia. I decided to add another date for the end of the tour because I didn't know how to say thank you to my local fans who have always been supportive of me," Jang was quoted as saying.

An official from Tree J. explained that the tickets for the event was ranked as the most-searched item once tickets went on sale. He also said they have received inquiries from fans in Japan and China to purchase tickets for the meeting in Korea.

Jang, 23, began his career in show business at the early age of five as a catalog model. He is well-known for his roles in MBC's sitcom "Nonstop 4" (2003) and "Beethoven Virus" (2008).

He became a household name all throughout Asia last year as the eccentric lead singer of the idol group A.N.JELL in the hit SBS' series ""Minamishineyo" alongside actress Park Shin-hye.

Tickets for his last fan meeting are available on Auction (www.auction.co.kr).

Reporter : Lucia Hong luciahong@
Editor : Jessica Kim jesskim@
Credit: Asiae
<ⓒ10Asia All rights reserved>
Last Edit: 13 years 8 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: betsy, penny

Re: Jang Geun Suk's Fanmeeting- ANJELL COMEBACK! (5th September 2010) 13 years 8 months ago #21145

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
I'm super EXCITED to see the ANJELLs reunite!!! omo, it gave me goosebumps just reacting to it...
i wish i can go there, it's the highlight of his final FM!!!

thanks for sharing this wonderful news!!!

Re: Jang Geun Suk's Fanmeeting- ANJELL COMEBACK! (5th September 2010) 13 years 8 months ago #21147

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
wow...wow..wow...
We gonna see Sukkie and Shin Hye together on stage before fan meeting in Taiwan.:P
The best one, Hongstar and Jong Hwa will be present too.
After almost a year YAB aired on tv, they are together again on stage. Looking forward to see ANJELL reunion.
Remember, YAB was aired start on 7th oct 2009. Look like they celebtares YAB 1st anniversary in advance.
How fast time pass by!:whistle:

Picture 1_2010-08-19.png

Concert by 3 ANJELL on 1st episod aired on 7th Oct 2009.

Picture 2_2010-08-19.png

We gonna see them together on stage again !

Thanks Barney for sharing.

HUGSS...

Re: Jang Geun Suk's Fanmeeting- ANJELL COMEBACK! (5th September 2010) 13 years 8 months ago #21155

• xRukiax
  • New Star
:( This are the times I wish I lived in Korea....then I would be able to join these kind of events *cries*

Thanks for sharing the news....I hope to see vids of his fanmeeting later on as I wont be there....

Re: Jang Geun Suk's Fanmeeting- ANJELL COMEBACK! (5th September 2010) 13 years 8 months ago #21167

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
do remember this episode in YAB ?

Jang Keun Suk is so funny, how he came up with this expression !:lol:

Re: Jang Geun Suk's Fanmeeting- ANJELL COMEBACK! (5th September 2010) 13 years 7 months ago #21172

• almontel
yes, eve, i remember that particular scene and i can't stop laughing!!! ha ha ha...

TK showed a litle bit jealous of SW when he told GMN not to wear a dress in front of SW anymore...ha ha ha...
plus the fact that he wanted GMN to 'feed' him...

thanks for sharing the gif!

Re: Jang Geun Suk's Fanmeeting- ANJELL COMEBACK! (5th September 2010) 13 years 7 months ago #21174

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
there was a question on episode 11

In episode 11 how did TK knew that SW already knew that MN was a girl, I think it is because of the translation that I can get it because I seen that episode about 20 times and I can figure it out, but when TK is talking to the manager he said "how did SW knew that MN was a girl and TK says I don't know" but prior to that there is no indication that they know that he knew so please someone explain

when did TK realized that SW knew about GM being a girl.

would anyone have an answer? :)

Re: Jang Geun Suk's Fanmeeting- ANJELL COMEBACK! (5th September 2010) 13 years 7 months ago #21176

• almontel
you know, now that you mentioned it, i was a bit confused too about that scene and didn't think much about it...how can the manager not know that SW knows, when i remembered that scene that GMN became SW's girl, TK had asked SW to call the manager and coordiwang to pretend dressed as the girl GMN exiting the building so that the reporters and MrJackpot won't find the true GMN, right?

and that scene was already after the scene that the other 2 anjells have knows MN was a girl....
and there was that edited scene where SW had asked TK when TK found out that MN was a girl and that was after they came home from the interview with reporter Kim...
maybe the scenes were out of sequence, you think???
Last Edit: 13 years 7 months ago by almontel.

Re: Jang Geun Suk's Fanmeeting- ANJELL COMEBACK! (5th September 2010) 13 years 7 months ago #21187

• proaccount
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 23
Star...thank you for sharing ^_^ good news ...can not wait:woohoo:
KoKai
Time to create page: 0.401 seconds