TOPIC: JGS Upcoming Project "You're My Pet-Kimi wa Petto"

JGS Upcoming Project "You're My Pet-Kimi wa Petto" 13 years 5 months ago #28925

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
  • One For All, All For One.
  • Thank you received: 4777
20100406085212207.jpg

Credit:dongdrama.com

Jang Geun Seuk has finally confirmed starring in new romantic comedy movie You’re My Pet which is the Korean version of 2003 Japanese drama Kimi wa Petto. The story based on Yayaoi Ogawa’s Japanese manga entittled Kimi wa Petto serialized from 2000 to 2005. The comic won the 2003 Kodanisha Manga Award.

Jang Geun Seuk will play Jun Matsumoto’s role as a ballet dancer who has a dream to become a musical theater actor and choreographer. He is cheerful person and aslo has a innocent and charming smile. He well understands the feelings of people around him. Therefor, the pet owner wants to keep him as a her pet.

According to his official website, Jang is currently taking dance lessons and doing healthy diet for his role.

Meanwhile, the female lead who will be a pet owner of Jang hasn’t decided yet. The movie is planned to release later this year.

Source: starnews
Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, Last_Angel, roxie18, monomi, sharnik06

Re: JGS Upcoming Project "You're My Pet-Kimi wa Petto" 13 years 5 months ago #28927

• roxie18
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 240
tnx for this update unnie :lol:

i wonder who will be his partner in this project :blink:
[glow=blue,2,50]
I
LOVE
PARK
SHIN HYE!!!
[/glow]

how to make a gif
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me

Re: JGS Upcoming Project "You're My Pet-Kimi wa Petto" 13 years 5 months ago #28930

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
@roxie: You're welcome sis roxie. :lol:
There's a buzz that his movie partner would be Han Ye Seul
but it's not that confirmed yet.

Last Edit: 13 years 5 months ago by gailnav.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, roxie18

Re: JGS Upcoming Project "You're My Pet-Kimi wa Petto" 13 years 5 months ago #28932

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
thanks for the post Gail but im wondering how old is that article bcz JGS was meant to be in that movie b4 MSOAN was confirmed but for some reason it was put on hold so thats why he took on MSOAN??
has the movie been confirmed for filming again!?!! :woohoo:
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

Re: JGS Upcoming Project "You're My Pet-Kimi wa Petto" 13 years 5 months ago #28934

• gailnav
  • Platinum Star
@tulipanns: Yes it's quite old.
Filming will begin next year sometime in March. :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, tulipanns

Re: JGS Upcoming Project "You're My Pet-Kimi wa Petto" 13 years 5 months ago #28935

• tulipanns
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 1909
Thanks Gail for confirming ! so happy that we will see JGS in the movie but that means he will stay skinny to fit the role of the dancer :ohmy:
Hope he will be able to still enjoy his foods and be happy!
The Star and the Moon are a match made in Heaven......

Re: JGS Upcoming Project "You're My Pet-Kimi wa Petto" 13 years 2 months ago #36572

• tnella
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 6
Kim Haneul and Jang Geun Suk to star in a New Movie

Actress Kim Haneul has a new pet in the form of Jang Geun Suk!

Kim Haneul and Jang Geun Suk will star in a new film titled, “You are My Pet”, a story about growing up through understanding and caring for one another as pet owner and her pet. The original story was written by the Japanese writer Yayoi Ogawa and was later adapted into a popular TBS drama starring Matsumoto Jun.

FT Island’s Lee Hongki confirmed Kim Hyo Jin’s tweet earlier today that announced the main cast members of the upcoming Korean film that also includes fellow FT Island member Choi Jong Hun.

In the film, Kim Haneul plays ‘Eunee,’ a beautiful and successful woman who is socially awkward. Jang Geun Suk plays ‘Inho,’ an aspiring danseur / ballerino extremely popular amongst women. Through certain circumstances, Inho will live with Eunee as her pet and display various sides of a pretty boy.

According to Kim Hyo Jin’s tweet, a press conference for the production will take place on March 3rd at Ibaraki Airport. The filming will begin in May in both Korea and Japan.

credits: allkpop.com

Re: JGS Upcoming Project "You're My Pet-Kimi wa Petto" 13 years 2 months ago #36667

• rainygirl
  • Expert Star
  • Thank you received: 593
Jang Geun-suk confirmed to change as ‘Kim Ha-neul’s pet’ from Moon Geun-youngs’s husband in “Mary Stayed Out all Night”

Hallyu Star Jang Geun-Suk confirmed to change as ‘Kim Ha-Neul’s pet’ from Moon Geun-Youngs’s husband in “Mary Stayed Out all Night” Kim Ha-Neul and Jang Geun-Suk have been cast as lead roles for the movie “You’re Pet”.

Jan Geun-Suk’s company revealed on the 15th in a phone call with Newsen, “Jang Geun-Suk wanted to do this project, and he will show a totally different side of him from “Mary Stayed Out all Night”. He isn’t necessarily just going to be cute because he’s a pet. Jang Geun Suk will be playing a whole new character. Frist filming will start this April”.

The movie is based on a cartoon by Ogawa Ayomi and is about a relationship between a master and a pet understanding each other and building friendship.

Kim Ha-Neul plays ‘Ji-eun’ who is socially recognized with her outstanding looks and skills but a fool when it comes to personal relations and connections. Jang Geun-Suk plays ‘In-ho’ who has been popular since he was little and is a rising star in classic ballet.

Kim, 31, has enjoyed steady popularity in Korea since her debut in 1996. She has starred in numerous hit TV movies and dramas, including hit film “My Tutor Friend” in 2003 with fellow Hallyu star Kwon Sang-woo, SBS TV series “On Air” (2001) and ‘Road No 1.” with So Ji Sub last year.

Credit: twssg’s blog
Shared by: lovesears
The following user(s) said Thank You: tulipanns

Re: Jang Geun Suk 13 years 1 month ago #37908

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
184793_193586683993869_114565495229322_659999_8265700_n.jpg

March 3, 2011 is the press conference day of Jang Keun Suk's upcoming movie “You’re My Pet” which will be held in Ibaraki, Japan.

Event: “You’re My Pet” Japanese ceremony & press conference

Date: Thursday 3 March 2011 at 01:30 pm

Performers: Kim Ha Neul, Jang Keun Suk, Choi Jong Hun (FT Island)

Director: Kim Byung Gun

Venue: Ibaraki Airport, South Garden, outdoor car park
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Laurabianca.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicky, leigh

Re: JGS Upcoming Project "You're My Pet-Kimi wa Petto" 13 years 1 month ago #37916

• Laurabianca
  • above D cloud w/its shadow, is D star w/its light
  • Thank you received: 2529
Kim Ha Neul & Jang Keun Suk are ready to shoot for 'Youre My Pet'

190758_196709407014930_114565495229322_683212_5806651_n.jpg

Kim Ha Neul & Jang Keun Suk are ready to shoot for 'Youre My Pet'

Kim Ha Neul & Jang Keun Suk is now on Japan for the production briefing of their upcoming movie 'You're My Pet'

directed by Kim Byung Gun.

This two great casts received an attention on the Japanese Media.

As well as the popularity of Japanese manga, 'Youre my pet' that has also caught the attention of local fans.

Youre My Pet is a story about growing up through understanding and caring for one another as pet owner and her pet.
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.
And the Flowers in life's garden.
Tend your garden with tender love and care...
Plant Kindness and harvest Love.

"ALL IS WELL" :)
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by Laurabianca.
The following user(s) said Thank You: leigh
Time to create page: 0.559 seconds