Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [NEWS] Jang Keun Suk Taipei FM articles

[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk Taipei FM articles 14 years 1 month ago #8170

• Karen Ma
[2010.03.08] Jang Keun Suk Taipei Fanmeeting related articles

?????? ?????????
2010-03-08 ???????? ??

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????101????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??FTISLAND?????????????????????Super Junior??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Translation:
Jang Keun Suk talks about his drinking buddies, says that Lee Hong Ki walks away without paying

Korean flower boy Jang Keun Suk held his fanmeeting at the National Memorial Hall on the 7th. He said Taiwanese fans' enthusiasm has drawn his attention, "They follow me wherever I go! Looking at them getting on cabs, chasing after me on motorbikes, I hope that they can be more aware of their safety." He went onto saying that he once went drinking with showbiz friends Lee Hong Ki and Kim Heechul. Among the two, Lee Hong Ki's drinking ability is better and he drinks more, but also tried walking out without paying.

Jang Keun Suk said when he was studying in New Zealand, he thought Taiwanese classmates were very friendly, he also flirted :"Taiwanese girls are very pretty." Most Korean celebrities tour around night markets[Taiwan is famous for their night markets that sell a lot of special Taiwanese food and products] and the 101 Tower. But Jang Keun Suk does not go along with the norm, he said that he especially wanted to visit convenience stores because "from visiting convenience stores one can observe the consumer behavior and culture of people belonging to that place. Beside, I love drinking tea, so I am hoping to purchase a box of Taiwanese tea and bring it back to Korea."

He knew FT Island's vocalist Lee Hong Ki from working on "You're Beautiful" together, and he also worked with Super Junior's Kim Heechul on Inkigayo. Jang Keun Suk said humorously that Lee Hong Ki's drinking abilities is the best, "before he came to Taiwan, I had dinner with him and we drank until morning. He fled without paying!" He also complimented that Kim Heecuhl's drinking manners are quite good, whenever they go drinking they will each pay half of the bill.

Korean actress Park Shin Hye worked with him in drama "You're Beautiful". Jang mama openly declared that she likes Park Shin Hye a lot. Jang Keun Suk said that the two families live in the same area and the distance between them is only 5 minutes by road. However, when they were done with "You're Beautiful"'s filming, Park Shin Hye was too into her role in the drama and consequently kept a distance fearing that she would fall in love with him.

????? ??????

????????????????2010.03.08 03:54 am

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????A?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????

Translation:
Jang Keun Suk is revengeful, talks about Lee Hong Ki

Korean flower boy Jang Keun Suk
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Karen Ma.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk Taipei FM articles 14 years 1 month ago #8172

• jaimejks-psh
Oh, thanks Karen for the translation.
lol, Hongki can drink more than him and Hee Chul? hahaha.
And him walking out on them. So cute and soo Hongki!!

Re:[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk Taipei FM articles 14 years 1 month ago #8174

• almontel
  • Thank you received: 4049
i was wondering why there were a few similarities about those news you shared, karren. and like you said the first one seems more unbiased and didn't mention SH....
i wonder if there are other similar news about our couple???
thanks, dear!

Re:[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk Taipei FM articles 14 years 1 month ago #8175

• gonnabeme
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 23
we can read it, but not to take d info 100% as it is.. especially when it is written by reporter.. m i rite?

thanks karren for d info...

dun worry, b happy.. :)

Re:[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk Taipei FM articles 14 years 1 month ago #8210

Wow He's so cool and very handsome
Ah! Geunsuk-Hongki-Heechul They're drink together?
I love their friendship. ....Haha ^^

Thank you so much for translation ^^

Re:[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk Taipei FM articles 14 years 1 month ago #8220

• juhichi
  • Senior Star
  • PARK SHIN HYE jjang!
oh karren is there any language that you dont know? :)))
thank you for the translation.

i cant stop smiling with the JANG MAMA. and PSH being mentioned in the 1st article. i was WOAH SERIOUSLY but when i read your last note okey iget it. not to digest the info so much but i cant spazz over it right kekeke~
PARK SHIN HYE jjang!

Re:[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk Taipei FM articles 14 years 1 month ago #8226

• nessiebechan
  • New Star
  • Thank you received: 1
thanks for posting karren it so awesome that you can read mandarin and hangul too...amazing I wish I could have such talent like yours....it's true thy like to make up stories and some are just plain bizarre I would rather see a video of course subbed one rather than believe their media other taiwanese actors or even Chinese actors were placed in scandals because of their wrong accusations.thanks karren

Re:[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk Taipei FM articles 14 years 1 month ago #8244

• bianne ong
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 5
thanks for all the sukkie updates! i haven't watched any of the video yet, but based on the pictures, he's looking good. i particularly like the one where he is in white and pink. he seems to be fond of pink. haha!

i hope his Philippine FM would push thru.

oh, i just have to add: i was spazzing over the reference to hong ki and hee chul. :D if they are that close, that explains how hong ki spazzed over sukkie and shin hye.... ooohhh, i am so loving hong ki right now, too. :D haha!

it would be a long shot, but i really hope the anjells would be reunited one day, whether it be in sukkie, shin hye, yong hwa or even hong ki's fanmeeting.

(= I admit I fell in love twice - the first time was with you, the second was with the person you became when you were finally mine. =)
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by bianne ong.

Re:[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk Taipei FM articles 14 years 1 month ago #8248

• Gems
  • Senior Star
Aww! I'm glad Shin Hye was mentioned in the article. But I'm wondering, did Geun Suk reveal that Shin Hye was afraid to fall in love with him or did the press just came up with that conclusion?

As for Hongki...LMAO! Geun Suk hyung sure is getting revenge on you by telling the press about your short arms. But, Geun Suk-ah, a hyung really should pay for his dongseang.
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Gems.

Re:[NEWS] Jang Keun Suk Taipei FM articles 14 years 1 month ago #8261

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
have to add, agree with u Gems , our Sukkie got back on Hongki by revealing that incident to the press. such a squealer !
GS is still a boy at heart in some ways :lol: :lol:

but really Sukkie
But, Geun Suk-ah, a hyung really should pay for his dongseang.
Last Edit: 14 years 1 month ago by nu2me.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds