Screenshot_20220220-004554_Gallery_mh1645289278196.jpg

Photo @photokyj80 #김영준포토그래퍼
Dress @soyoobridal_official #소유브라이덜
Tuxedo @lordandtailor_official #로드앤테일러
H&M @jennyhousepr #제니하우스
Flower @grove008 #그로브

#라씨엘 #웨딩플래너 #웨딩컨설팅 #웨딩스타일링
#결혼식 #웨딩 #플라워 #신부 #웨딩드레스
#laciel #wedding #weddingday #weddingstyling #weddingdress #flower #weddinginspiration
#weddingplanner

Cr:https://www.instagram.com/p/CaHU88zP34D/?utm_medium=copy_link
Attachments:
Last Edit: 2 years 1 month ago by jhen30.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

#Parkshinhye and #Choitarjoon Wedding 1 year 11 months ago #157923

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
#ChoiTaeJoon reveals he became a 'national traitor' after marrying #ParkShinHye on 'Six Sense 3'

IMG_20220408_190634.jpg

Actor Choi Tae Joon and comedian Jo Se Ho will be appearing as guests on this week's broadcast of tvN's 'Six Sense 3'!

The broadcast also marked Choi Tae Joon's first variety program appearance after his marriage to Park Shin Hye earlier this year. During the recording, Choi Tae Joon greeted viewers by introducing himself as, "the national traitor" for stealing the lovely Park Shin Hye from fans, causing laughter.

Furthermore, cast member Lee Mi Joo was particularly disappointed when the two guests appeared this week, as she firmly stated that she had no interest in developing a love line with the only bachelor guest, Jo Se Ho.

Make sure to tune into this week's broadcast of tvN's 'Six Sense 3' featuring guests Choi Tae Joon and Jo Se Ho, airing later tonight on April 8 at 8:40 PM KST!

Cr:https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/04/choi-tae-joon-reveals-he-became-a-national-traitor-after-marrying-park-shin-hye-on-six-sense-3

#Parkshinhye and #Choitarjoon Wedding 1 year 10 months ago #157928

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye and #ChoiTaeJoon Were Gifted a Luxury Apartment by Actor's Parents

FB_IMG_1651844051650.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon Wedding
According to a media outlet, the actress and her husband will be living in a new luxury apartment, given by the father of the "So I Married an Anti Fan" star.

The property was already named under Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon and was reportedly paid in cash.

In addition, the new apartment is also in honor of the couple's first child.

It seems like the "Sisyphus: The Myth" star is well-loved and has a good relationship with her in-laws. As mentioned in the same report, she was treated like their own daughter and regularly given nutritious food during pregnancy.

Interestingly, aside from the house and checking up on the soon-to-be mother, reports previously cited that Park Shin Hye's baby received a special present from Choi Tae Joon's mother.

Months after the wedding, the actress' firstborn owns his first-ever gold jewelry, specifically an anklet. This is an old tradition in South Korea to commemorate the child's birth, but only a few acknowledge this type of practice.

©️https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/124909/20220504/park-shin-hye-choi-tae-joon-luxury-apartment.htm
Last Edit: 1 year 10 months ago by jhen30.

#Parkshinhye and #Choitarjoon Wedding 1 year 9 months ago #157931

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinhye ♥ #ChoiTaejoon, gave birth today (31st) "Both mother and child are healthy"

IMG_20220531_194950_750.jpg

On the 31st, her agency Salt Entertainment announced, "Park Shin-hye gave birth to a healthy boy at a hospital somewhere in Seoul on the 31st."

She continued, "Park Shin-hye and her child are both in good health, and she is resting in! congratulations of her husband Choi Tae-joon and family and acquaintances."

Finally, the agency said, "We would like to express our deepest gratitude to all those who have sent generous congratulations, and ask for warm blessings and support to actors Park Shin-hye and Choi Tae-joon and their child who have met their precious lives."

Meanwhile, Park Shin-hye married actress Choi Tae-joon in January after dating for about four years. She drew attention when she announced that she was pregnant with the news of her marriage last year.

Hello, this is Salt Entertainment.

We would like to inform you that actress Park Shin-hye gave birth to a healthy boy at a hospital somewhere in Seoul today (31st).

Currently, both actress Park Shin-hye and her child are in good health, and she is resting in the congratulations of her husband, Choi Tae-joon, and her family and acquaintances.

We would like to express our deepest gratitude to all those who sent generous congratulations, and we ask for your warm blessings and support to actors Park Shin-hye and Choi Tae-joon and their children who have met their precious lives.

thank you

Cr:https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/117/0003609304

#Parkshinhye and #Choitarjoon Wedding 1 year 9 months ago #157932

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye And #ChoiTaeJoon Welcome The Birth Of Their Baby Boy

IMG_20220531_214627_393.jpg

Congratulations to the couple

Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon welcomed the birth of their baby boy today.

In a statement shared by Park Shin Hye’s agency, SALT Entertainment, they shared that Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon welcomed the birth of their baby boy and both the baby and mother are healthy.

Hello, this is SALT Entertainment.
Actress Park Shin Hye gave birth to a healthy boy today at a hospital in Seoul.
Currently, both Park Shin Hye and the baby boy are in good health and they are resting well with Choi Tae Joon and their family and friends.
We would like to express our deepest gratitude to all of the people who have sent their congratulations and please continue to send your blessings and support to Park Shin Hye,Choi Tae Joon and their baby boy.

[www.koreaboo.com/news/park-shin-hye-choi...come-birth-baby-boy/]

#Parkshinhye and #Choitarjoon Wedding 1 year 9 months ago #157933

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
#ParkShinHye reveals a family set of sneakers after giving birth to her son

Screenshot_20220604-144040_Chrome_mh1654327745523.jpg

Park Shin Hye revealed a family gift she received in celebration of the birth of her son.

FB_IMG_1654327970538.jpg

On June 4 KST, Park Shin Hye took to her personal Instagram story and posted a photo, along with the words "Family♥." The photo showed three sneakers of different sizes, seeming to belong to Park Shin Hye, her husband and actor Choi Tae Joon, and their newly born son as a family set. Park Shin Hye further wrote a note of thanks to an acquaintance, leading many to think the sneakers were a family gift. Previously on May 31 KST, Park Shin Hye gave birth to a healthy son.

Meanwhile, Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon held their wedding ceremony back in January of this year.

©️https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/06/park-shin-hye-reveals-a-family-set-of-sneakers-after-giving-birth-to-her-son

#Parkshinhye and #Choitarjoon Wedding 1 year 9 months ago #157937

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
FTISLAND’s #LeeHongKi Shares Why He And EXO’s #DO Got Nervous At #ParkShinHye And #ChoiTaeJoon’s Wedding

FB_IMG_1654767746291.jpg

FTISLAND’s Lee Hong Ki dished on his experience at Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon’s wedding earlier this year!
The singer and actor appeared as a guest on the June 8 episode of MBC’s “Radio Star,” where he told the story of a particularly nerve-racking performance he recently gave.
Lee Hong Ki explained that while he doesn’t usually get nervous before his performances, he had gotten atypically nervous before singing at Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon’s wedding back in January.
“I recently sang a congratulatory song at Park Shin Hye’s wedding,” said Lee Hong Ki. “I actually went with my mother, because my mother is friends with Shin Hye’s mother and Tae Joon’s mother [from back when we were all child actors].”
“There’s a song that I sang on the OST for Park Shin Hye’s drama ‘Heirs‘ called ‘I’m Saying,’ and it’s extremely high,” he continued. “The thing is, I don’t usually warm up my voice even before performing on music shows, but I realized that I would have to warm up this time. Because there were so many celebrities there. It looked like an award ceremony.”

However, it wasn’t just Lee Hong Ki who got nervous looking out at the A-list crowd in attendance.
“Unfortunately, I was the first up to perform,” he recalled. “But thankfully, the second congratulatory singer was Kyungsoo [EXO’s D.O.]… and just as I was about to sing, I looked behind me, and Kyungsoo was also trembling with nerves. I found comfort in that, and I did my best to sing well.”

Check out a brief clip of Lee Hong Ki singing “I’m Saying” at Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon’s wedding below!

CR:https://t.co/T5cYBkLvAp

#Parkshinhye and #Choitarjoon Wedding 1 year 9 months ago #157938

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
7 astounding marriages of Korean celebrities in 2022: #ParkShinHye – #ChoiTaeJoon, Hyun Bin – Son Ye Jin and many more

FB_IMG_1656406220308.jpg

2022 seems like the perfect year to tie the knot, with various top Korean celebrities all getting married in this year alone.

Despite it having been only half of 2022, the Korean entertainment industry has been continuously receiving good news, with famous stars getting married left and right. Among them, the “wedding of the century” between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin, which occurred only a month after the announcement, has drawn the most attention. In fact, even after the wedding, the lovely couple is still the talk of town.

FB_IMG_1656406211121.jpg

However, the first big day of 2022 is actually Park Shin Hye’s marriage with actor Choi Tae Joon. The famous actress even gave birth to her first child not long ago, and has since posted the cutest family picture.
Below are the 7 astounding weddings within the first half of 2022:

The “trendsetter” couple Park Shin Hye – Choi Tae Joon

Many netizens have been joking that Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon are the most successful “trendsetters” of the year, seeing that everyone started getting married after them. The couple previously became husband and wife at a Seoul church back on January 22nd.

Their wedding had the attendances of many top Korea stars, and famous singers like Lee Hong Ki, D.O, Crush, Lee Juck, and so on, all performed at the ceremony.

FB_IMG_1656406214066.jpg

Park Shin Hye and Choi Tae Joon at their wedding in early 2022

In May, a few months after the wedding, Park Shin Hye gave birth to her first son. The actress has been leading an extremely happy life after her big day.

©️https://kbizoom.com/7-astounding-marriages-of-korean-celebrities-in-2022/
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by jhen30.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.936 seconds