TOPIC: Park Shin Hye's Airport Fashion

Park Shin Hye's Airport Fashion 9 years 11 months ago #83781

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
  • Thank you received: 44352
Airport fashion...
Leaves for Taiwan in 2012

Leaves for Beijing 2013
Last Edit: 9 years 11 months ago by nu2me.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, kimloveeun, xiamengirl08, gominam1990, librajapan

Park Shin Hye's Airport Fashion 9 years 11 months ago #83782

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Airport Fashion continues....
Leave for Thailand in 2013

The following user(s) said Thank You: Angel88, Chars, kimloveeun, xiamengirl08, gominam1990, librajapan

Park Shin Hye's Airport Fashion 9 years 11 months ago #83783

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Airport fashion

The following user(s) said Thank You: Chars, kimloveeun, xiamengirl08, gominam1990, librajapan

Park Shin Hye's Airport Fashion 9 years 9 months ago #90839

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
SURPRISE !!
Park SHin Hye airport fashion!
remember when she went for her Japan fan meetings recently? and
remember also when she and Minhyuk were caught on camera chatting on their way to their respective destinations. CNBlue going for their concert to Beijing and Shinhye going to her 2 Japan fan meetings.

:luvluv:
cr: S.A.L.T.
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nu2me.

Park Shin Hye's Airport Fashion 9 years 9 months ago #90840

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
wonder where, why sooo excited!
we have Park Shin Hye airport photos
finally we have. She's so beautiful and happy.

:luvluv:
cr: DC
Last Edit: 9 years 9 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kimloveeun, narjess89

Park Shin Hye's Airport Fashion 8 years 6 months ago #137591

• nu2me
  • Friends of PSH
Park Shin Hye Models Head-to-Toe Chanel at the Airport En Route to Paris for Fashion Show
Posted on October 6, 2015 by ockoala

Like her or not, and I personally like Park Shin Hye a whole l lot, the young lady has certainly got her star travel specs down pat. Park Shin Hye was snapped leaving Incheon Airport this week headed for the Chanel fashion show in Paris for the couture brand’s Spring/Summer 2016 collection. While I concede stars have the right to be like any other traveling human being and pick comfy over pretty, I still think the end result of looking like a hobo is not worth whatever benefits sweatpants offers.

I also think stars have only themselves to blame when they show up at airports looking ridiculous or terrible since they know they will be photographed, which makes Park Shin Hye’s head-to-toe Chanel ensemble heading to the Chanel show all the more pitch perfect in synergy. Girl knows she’s repping the brand so not why go full throttle and look gorgeous to boot. Love it! This outfit has the added bonus of being chic without aging Park Shin Hye up.
:heartsh:
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by nu2me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kiki22, nistymaj, Jenzzy, seirazde, sarah.94, Paris35, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

Park Shin Hye's Airport Fashion 8 years 3 months ago #142945

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
Fashion Best Airport 2015 year-end closing

Where you can glimpse the true sense of fashion star is just the airport! Their stunning looks animated personality attracted the moment that made the airport runway. Name the best 5 2015 Airport Fashion!

download-6.jpg

Park Shin Hye October 5: Park Shin Hye knew only good line of smoke you left boasted the face as a fashionista in 2015. 2016 S / S collection reveals to attend the Chanel look, she attracted attention at the airport to match the chain bag and sunglasses in brilliant color in a modern jacket.

download1.jpg

Bae Doona September 16: Louis Vuitton muse she was held in London Louis Vuitton <Series 3> were at the airport to attend the exhibition. Black & bosira sense plus a twist MM Louis Vuitton Epi Aztecs back to the point on the white look!

download2.jpg

Jeon July 29: In order to attend the Cannes Film Festival wearing a blue colored blouse with loose-fit pants Gucci Jeon appeared at the airport. Very simple styling, but because she was digested it becomes more advanced.

download3.jpg

Han Ye Seul March 8: public appearance looks from the drama, Han Ye Seul airport always gather up the topic to fashion. She appeared at the airport in order to attend Valentino collection gave the bomber jacket, a sexy stiletto heel complete reversal casual look with skinny jeans Valentino.

download4.jpg

Lee Garden March 3: Isabel Marant airport for Lee Garden appeared in the collection showed a perfect example of stylish airport fashion seemed bitter ansseun seemed nervous. Black-and-white and clean production, comfort, and fit in Ruth select items and sneakers for!

Each brand gimjuhyeon Photo Editor

media.daum.net/v/20151229091806380?f=m …

hello to all beautiful sisters here advanced happy new year to sis narj,sis jenzzy,sis eve,sis elana,sis sarah,sis ning ,sis klebis,sis maris,sis seirazde,fgnuva,sis nicole, sis lorraine,sis irene,sis syelin88, our resident doctor @NileRose,and to our other sisters too. have a wonderful 2016....
Last Edit: 8 years 3 months ago by jhen30.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nu2me, NileRose, Jenzzy, seirazde, klebis, IntoTheBlue, syelin88

Park Shin Hye's Airport Fashion 7 years 3 months ago #153085

• jhen30
  • Platinum Star
  • Thank you received: 9566
5 Times #Parkshinhye Traveled in Style

IMG_20170107_205716_623.jpg

IMG_20170107_205908_477.jpg

IMG_20170107_205815_085.jpg

1-KKKxu5-Ex-kfAyN67pbdnQ.jpeg

IMG_20170107_210114_832.jpg

IMG_20170107_210148_059.jpg

Cr. t.co/cJVdJ0ZBYD
The following user(s) said Thank You: klebis, IntoTheBlue, utamihalliday, ellankham, Rohollah_FP

Park Shin Hye's Airport Fashion 7 years 3 months ago #153425

• BluenB
  • Gold Star
  • Thank you received: 2778
Park Shin Hye is going to Paris for Chanel fashion show :heartsh:

IMG_20170122_140313.jpg

IMG_20170122_140315.jpg

Cr: owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: elankham, sonia loubaresse, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Rohollah_FP

Park Shin Hye's Airport Fashion 7 years 3 months ago #153428

• elankham
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 28784
only few picture????
1485069229.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: sonia loubaresse, klebis, IntoTheBlue, Rohollah_FP
Moderators: narjess89
Time to create page: 0.942 seconds